Fox News Makes Jokes About Rice Elevator Video

wow, CNN is becoming a National Enquire

how much lower can they go?

What would the radical left do without Media Matters and "Newshounds" (we watch Fox so you don't have to) to cherry pick words during round table discussions? Forget domestic abuse, on the 13th anniversary of 9-11 we should never forget that left wing icon Bill Maher called the 9-11 terrorists "courageous". Left wingers are still making the claim that the US deserved it. "Take the stairs"? Give your bigotry a rest lefties.

What would the radical left do without Media Matters and "Newshounds" (we watch Fox so you don't have to) to cherry pick words during round table discussions? Forget domestic abuse, on the 13th anniversary of 9-11 we should never forget that left wing icon Bill Maher called the 9-11 terrorists "courageous". Left wingers are still making the claim that the US deserved it. "Take the stairs"? Give your bigotry a rest lefties.

Oh, there are many media outlets that are upset with FOX. But really, I mean shouldn't the official GOP network be the spokemen for their Party? I betcha many of the GOP congressmen are happy. They should be proud. Maybe next Hannity will blame the woman...? That would make sense.

Oh, there are many media outlets that are upset with FOX. But really, I mean shouldn't the official GOP network be the spokemen for their Party? I betcha many of the GOP congressmen are happy. They should be proud. Maybe next Hannity will blame the woman...? That would make sense.

No surprise that competing networks are "upset" by Fox ratings. It's no secret that the gigantic tax exempt propaganda operation funded by George Soros is in the back pocket of the democrat party. Media Matters' mission claims that it "ONLY monitors conservative speech". So much for fair and balanced. Republicans have no such network. It's a (typical) cheap shot to say that "yada yada Fox might blame the woman". That's a desperate argument by people who have nothing else to say.

Um, no, Bill Maher did not call the 9/11 terrorists 'courageous'. He said they were "not cowardly", because they were willing to die for their beliefs as opposed to American politicians firing remote control drones.

This thing said on Fox was dumb, but it's Fox. I'm not holding them to a professional standard.

Um, no, Bill Maher did not call the 9/11 terrorists 'courageous'. He said they were "not cowardly", because they were willing to die for their beliefs as opposed to American politicians firing remote control drones.

Link?
..never mind...Just kidding. I know you don't have any...as usual...

CNN reporting on Fox News...yeah, that's relevant

SourGrapesAward.jpg

Fox hosts joke about Rice elevator video - CNN.com Video

Glad they are still carrying the anti-women GOP banner. Make me proud!

Wow.... that is exactly the opposite take away I got from that video clip. Which to me, simply highlights the bias with which the judgemental left look at Fox News. Did you listen to the comments?

They went through all these women who went back to the guys who were abusing them, and said what a terrible example this is for women.

That's not anti-women. You attacking them for saying that.... that's anti-women.

FOX takes a subject which is critical to US women and they make a joke...no one is shocked...

Bachmann even said that Repub-voting females need to be "submissive" to their superior male counterparts :cool:

Fox is just informing their viewers that when they beat their women to make sure it is not on video

Fox is just informing their viewers that when they beat their women to make sure it is not on video

The greatest threats to the GOP are Facts and Videos. They get in the way of Party Ideology....

Yeah, I wager I personally, have done more for our women, than any of you.

You people on the other hand, never do anything, except use the brutalized women as a political football to score points with. How about instead of complaining about Fox News, you actually do something helpful for society? No no no. Leftists are only interested in power, and will step on anyone to get it.

Media Matters does a helluva job watching Fox. I'll have to check out Newshounds, thanks for the tip.

Forum List

Back