Why is it so important to atheists to evangelize?

My profound observation is based on the chronological order of events given in the bible. Adam was not separated from God by sin until Eve gave him the forbidden fruit to eat, so during the time BEFORE Eve existed Adam was without sin and one with God and ALONE.

And no scholars say anything about Adam being alone while he was without sin and one with God, because I am the only person in history to make that observation.

Please prove me wrong and link to the scholarship on the matter.
:lol:

No, really, let me check...nope, sorry, I still believe in God.

Let me know when you've convinced anyone to abandon their faith, mmmkay? :lol:

Does a preist count as "anyone"?
Yes. Degree of difficulty: It had to have actually happened.

It's funny when people use God's Word to prove He doesn't exist. :lol:
God you are ignorant!

The quotes show that the ONLY man to know what it was like to be in a in a heavenly state of physical perfection, without sin, in paradise, and one with God was declared to be so "alone" it was "not good" by no less of an authority than God himself.

Get it?
Yeah, I get it. Your flawed interpretation of the Bible outweighs centuries of scholars who say otherwise.

Let me know how that works out for you.
Gee, no scholarship on the matter, why am I not surprised?
As if you'd accept anything I posted. Tell me why I should bother? Your yourself said you were the only person ever to discover your point :)lol:). I can't argue with that kind of arrogant pig-headedness.
To save face!

You claimed there were "centuries of scholars who say otherwise" so it should be piss-easy to post a link to at least one of these non-existent scholars. Until you can post anyone else who made that chronological observation or rebutted it, it remains an unassailable fact rather than pig-headed arrogance. You are just jealous because you have never had an original thought of your own.

The fact that there is no scholarship on the matter to refer to for a rebuttal forces you to think for yourself, something impossible for CON$.

God you are ignorant!

The quotes show that the ONLY man to know what it was like to be in a in a heavenly state of physical perfection, without sin, in paradise, and one with God was declared to be so "alone" it was "not good" by no less of an authority than God himself.

Get it?
Yeah, I get it. Your flawed interpretation of the Bible outweighs centuries of scholars who say otherwise.

Gee, no scholarship on the matter, why am I not surprised?
As if you'd accept anything I posted. Tell me why I should bother? Your yourself said you were the only person ever to discover your point :)lol:). I can't argue with that kind of arrogant pig-headedness.
To save face!

You claimed there were "centuries of scholars who say otherwise" so it should be piss-easy to post a link to at least one of these non-existent scholars. Until you can post anyone else who made that chronological observation or rebutted it, it remains an unassailable fact rather than pig-headed arrogance. You are just jealous because you have never had an original thought of your own.
What are you, 12? :lol:
The fact that there is no scholarship on the matter to refer to for a rebuttal forces you to think for yourself, something impossible for CON$.
There is no scholarship on the matter of you licking yogurt off of hobos' feet.

I guess that's an unassailable fact.

To save face!

What are you, 12? :lol:
There is no scholarship on the matter of you licking yogurt off of hobos' feet.

I guess that's an unassailable fact.
And still no link to the "CENTURIES" of scholarship on the matter.

So why don't YOU explain on your own how Adam was separated from God by sin BEFORE Eve was created since YOU claim my interpretation is "flawed" when I said Adam was alone while he was in a heavenly state of physical perfection, without sin, in paradise, and one with God before Eve was created. Give me YOUR scholarship on the matter.

American atheists lined up to be "de-baptized" in a ritual using a hair dryer, according to a report Friday on U.S. late-night news program "Nightline."

Leading atheist Edwin Kagin blasted his fellow non-believers with the hair dryer to symbolically dry up the holy water sprinkled on their heads in days past. The styling tool was emblazoned with a label reading "Reason and Truth."

Kagin believes parents are wrong to baptize their children before they are able to make their own choices, even slamming some religious eduction as "child abuse." He said the blast of hot air was a way for adults to undo what their parents had done.

Kagin doned a monk's robe and said a few mock-Latin phrases before inviting those wishing to be de-baptized to "come forward now and receive the spirit of hot air that taketh away the stigma and taketh away the remnants of the stain of baptismal water."

Ironically, Kagin's own son became a fundamentalist Christian minister after having "a personal revelation in Jesus Christ."

"One wonders where they went wrong," he chuckled to the TV show.

FOXNews.com - U.S. Atheists Reportedly Using Hair Dryers to 'De-Baptize'

The above "report" is funny. It appears Kagin needs attention and possibly counseling. I am not aware of associations of atheists, although I'm sure they exist. If some of these people believe a hair dryer will "un-christianize" them..they are as crazy as those that think a dunking in water will give then special powers.

:lol:

No, really, let me check...nope, sorry, I still believe in God.

Let me know when you've convinced anyone to abandon their faith, mmmkay? :lol:

This happened in approximately 1975 in Key West, Florida. I was staying in a house loaned out from a freind for a couple of weeks while I was waiting for a shipment to come in by boat. Much of the business I was involved in was "hurry up and wait". The house next door was occupied by a young Catholic preist on vacation. I beleive he was from somewhere in Indiana. We had several conversations. The jist of the dialog started along the lines of him suggesting I consider christ and ended up with him throwing his collar in the garbage. It was more complicated than that.. There was a death of a friend and some other incidents he had endured. I cannot remember his name but I do clearly remember his appearance. He told me he had had doubts already but my logic was helpful infreeing him from his delusion in christ. For all I know he changed his mind again but for the 10 days or so he had abandoned God.

So why don't YOU explain on your own how Adam was separated from God by sin BEFORE Eve was created since YOU claim my interpretation is "flawed" when I said Adam was alone while he was in a heavenly state of physical perfection, without sin, in paradise, and one with God before Eve was created. Give me YOUR scholarship on the matter.
Dood. Quit licking yogurt off of hobos' feet. That's pretty damn nasty. :eek:

This happened in approximately 1975 in Key West, Florida. I was staying in a house loaned out from a freind for a couple of weeks while I was waiting for a shipment to come in by boat. Much of the business I was involved in was "hurry up and wait". The house next door was occupied by a young Catholic preist on vacation. I beleive he was from somewhere in Indiana. We had several conversations. The jist of the dialog started along the lines of him suggesting I consider christ and ended up with him throwing his collar in the garbage. It was more complicated than that.. There was a death of a friend and some other incidents he had endured. I cannot remember his name but I do clearly remember his appearance. He told me he had had doubts already but my logic was helpful infreeing him from his delusion in christ. For all I know he changed his mind again but for the 10 days or so he had abandoned God.
Sounds like you're taking credit for something you really had little part in.

You wanna impress me, talk someone with strong faith into abandoning it.

Good luck with that.

Sounds like you're taking credit for something you really had little part in.

You wanna impress me, talk someone with strong faith into abandoning it.

Good luck with that.

Do I want to impress you? Why? You are the one harboring the delusion. If I can be of some assistance , like I was for the priest, I will be happy to help.

Just a thought....

For a Buddhist, faith is a kind of evidence. For example, I meditate and when I do I notice change in my mind and heart. This gives me confidence or faith that meditation is working to help me. Science backs me. There are physiological changes in the brain of a mediator that can be measured and studied.

The change cannot be seen from the outside, but is can be known as direct experience to the mind of the meditator in the moment and can be measured in brain waves.

In this way, faith arises out of evidence and is a kind of evidence too.

I had to have a leap of faith to try meditation. I didn't know whether it would make changes in my mind or not. I experiemented, and now have confidence or faith in meditation.

Anyone who gets their info from fox news is a moron.
Anyone who gets information from the media, and then believes it fully is blind to reality. I usually don't watch or read the television news as I read books, watch dvd's and think for myself mostly instead.

You get your news from a book and DVDs? That explains everything.
No I said I read books such as on subjects like philosophy, economics, democracy, human rights, equality which are written by well educated intellectuals. Some of what I read is fantasy and science fiction.

As for DVD's I only have ones that make me laugh, surround some important historical event aka WW2, have some philosophical meaning behind them, or are based on a foreign culture e.g Memoirs of a Geisha.

Where I get my news is from newspapers online, blogs or websites, though I never fully believe anything. In fact when I wake up I freely admit I could be in the matrix or a brain in a vat, or a god could be controlling my every thought and action. So when I read the news I am totally skeptical and find interest in it, and speculate on it, but at the end of the day it's someone else's view and you can only truly trust yourself.

Last edited:

See, you can't defend YOUR claim that my observation is false. You fabricated the "centuries of scholars" to make an "appeal to authority" which is a fallacy, and failing to back that up when challenged you then went the Ad Hominem route.
IOW, you are a typical CON$ervative.

Why is it important that atheists have a voice? Because they have just as much entitlement to free speech as the next guy or gal. Christians evanegliize why not atheists?

Last edited:

See, you can't defend YOUR claim that my observation is false. You fabricated the "centuries of scholars" to make an "appeal to authority" which is a fallacy, and failing to back that up when challenged you then went the Ad Hominem route.
You have the typical leftist grasp of logic. You made a claim, YOU back it up. It's not my job to disprove your claim -- it's yours to prove it. NOTE: Stamping your feet and shouting "IT IS SO!!" is not proof.

Typical leftist -- always expecting other people to do the heavy lifting for them. :lol:

You have the typical leftist grasp of logic. You made a claim, YOU back it up. It's not my job to disprove your claim -- it's yours to prove it. NOTE: Stamping your feet and shouting "IT IS SO!!" is not proof.

Typical leftist -- always expecting other people to do the heavy lifting for them. :lol:

What is a typical leftist? How do you feel about being called a typical conservative? Is that how you characterize yourself?

Do those labels have any meaning?

IMO Only as stereotypes.

Last edited:
Do I want to impress you? Why? You are the one harboring the delusion. If I can be of some assistance , like I was for the priest, I will be happy to help.
:lol: Remind me again how tolerant and open-minded you lefties are.

Deflecting to an assumption even dumber than the delusion in the OP isn't what I would call progress....Dave.

Please try and stay focused.

Last edited:

And now the patented CON$ervative Dumb Act.

I gave the chronology complete with bible quotes and then YOU claimed it was "flawed" and there were "centuries of scholars who say otherwise." You made the claim that my chronology was flawed and there were centuries of scholars who say otherwise so by your own standard it is YOUR burden to prove it. Or at the very least paraphrase the flaw exposed by your imaginary scholars.

To refresh your very short memory of YOUR claim:

It's funny when people use God's Word to prove He doesn't exist. :lol:
God you are ignorant!

Get it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back