Why is it so important to atheists to evangelize?

Really, why?

If G-d doesn't exist then why do you spend soooo much time and resources writing books and movies, posting on message boards, etc... to slander a god that doesn't exist.

I mean really, why not divide your time between G-d and Santa Clause?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMXD4iwklcI]YouTube - ‪Door To Door Atheists Bother Mormons Video‬‎[/ame]

No his son. Another dynasty in the making I suppose. And endorsed by Palin and her baggers.
I was for Trey Grayson whom has experience and a good track record.
Now I will be forced to vote for the Dem whom I am not impressed with.

He claims to be different than his dad, but they are both just as bad to me.

I don't think Rand has ever held any public position. And going straight for US senate.
The kind of people that baggers want I suppose.

Which is probably a good thing to a certain extent, but I think it is important that we don't just fall for someone without scrutinizing their stances on everything. To me, Palin is a great person, but has a ways to go to think of being President. IMO

You should really read Lee Strobel's book "A Case for Christ." (Amazon.com: The Case for Christ: A Journalist's Personal…) He was an atheistic journalist who set out to prove the Bible was an utter sack of rubbish and ended up finding out the complete opposite.
Well I guess if you are gullible enough to believe that crap, you are gullible enough to believe
"The big bang violates the First Law of Thermodynamics.

and

Evolution voilates the Second Law of Thermodynamics." :cuckoo:

What makes you think the people who will lie to you about science, something you could easily check up on, will tell you the truth about anything????? :cuckoo:

Exactly! That's why I don't believe you about anything.:lol:
Hey, those two lies were posted by you which you will not explain, knowing they are lies. Not only will you not back your lies but also you won't even post your perverted version of the SLoT.

Come on, if you are going to post a bunch of lies you should at least have the guts to explain your lies.

He claims to be different than his dad, but they are both just as bad to me.

I don't think Rand has ever held any public position. And going straight for US senate.
The kind of people that baggers want I suppose.

Which is probably a good thing to a certain extent, but I think it is important that we don't just fall for someone without scrutinizing their stances on everything. To me, Palin is a great person, but has a ways to go to think of being President. IMO

why I was pulliling for Rand's primary opponent. He had experience and a track record as a good reasonable politician.

Forum List

Back