Why Is It Easier To Vote In New York Than To Buy Whipped Cream?

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Want to vote in New York? No problem, you can probably just walk in and say who you are and vote. But don't try that with whipped cream now because without a photo-ID, they can't sell it to you anymore!

What next for progressive New York, restrictions on balloons and mayonnaise?

And of course, if you are 21 or older, with government ID to prove it, you can buy all the canned whipped cream you want.

Want to vote in New York? No problem, you can probably just walk in and say who you are and vote. But don't try that with whipped cream now because without a photo-ID, they can't sell it to you anymore!

What next for progressive New York, restrictions on balloons and mayonnaise?

And of course, if you are 21 or older, with government ID to prove it, you can buy all the canned whipped cream you want.

The right to vote is constitutionally protected activity; buying whipped cream isn't.

I mean, at least in theory. Unless you live in a red state.

I've eaten a lot of canned whipped cream in my life, but I've never gotten high off it.
Just another reason to despise New Yuck and those that infest it.........they'll snort anything, shot anybody, and shove anything up their butts.

Exactly. Drinking motor oil is bad for you too, so should we ban automobiles and motors? If it isn't enough to tell kids that NO is bad for you, then let nature take its course to help thin out the herd of really stupid people. These kids will still just find another way, maybe a friend who is 21, or maybe they will move on to something harder and more dangerous than Redi-Whip.

Stupid law.

Forum List

Back