Why is GWB such a sour puss?

Nice spin. The difference, I worked for my mine; Jr. was given his.

yea ok....i am willing to bet if you were born into wealth your attitude would be just a tad different,wouldnt it?.....from what i understand the Bushes give a good buck to charities....so at least he is giving back some of what he was "given"....

Yeah I recall Barbara bush donating hurricane relief noney to her other son in his venture.

ok.....and?....

Bush Wrote a book???

they guy does not even like to read.

He didn't read "news" papers ass wipe. He didn't need to, why would he (he had more real shit to read in an hour than the papers print in a year)? It's amazing just how uninformed you clowns are, why else would you vote for an idiot used car salesman on the take and his mentally challenged VP(no offense to the mentally challenged)? While President Bush reads books on history(his major at Yale), Obama just keeps reading his own book, the one Billy Aires wrote for him, dreaming about his racist gay youth and the last guy who sucked his dick.

Karl Rove told Rush Limbaugh in an interview what a voracious reader Bush is, they had a contest to see who would read the most books in 2006, Rove won when he read 110 while the President read 95. The Huffington Post criticized Bush for reading so much when this was revealed........ you people are beyond being full of shit, you are shit. I guess they thought he should be spending his time throwing lavish parties and flying around constantly on Air Force One doing campaign speeches for dildos.

This is a partial list of some of the books Rove recommends..........
Lincoln: A Life of Purpose and Power by Richard Carwardine
The Coming of the Third Reich by Richard J. Evans
The Third Reich in Power by Richard J. Evans The Third Reich at War by Richard J. Evans
The War of the World by Niall Ferguson Churchill and America by Martin Gilbert
Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln by Doris Kearns Goodwin Vienna 1814 by David King Lone Survivor by Marcus Luttrell
Prophet of Innovation by Thomas McCraw
Freedom Just Around the Corner by Walter McDougall
Throes of Democracy by Walter McDougall
President Lincoln: The Duty of a Statesman by William Lee Miller
Troublesome Young Men by Lynne Olson
History of the English Speaking Peoples Since 1900 by Andrew Roberts
The Forgotten Man by Amity Shlaes Honor's Voice: The Transformation of Abraham Lincoln by Douglas Wilson
Lincoln's Sword by Douglas Wilson
The Great Upheaval by Jay Winik
The Looming Tower: Al‐Qaeda and the Road to 9/11 by Lawrence Wright

Forum List

Back