Why Is Geek Better Than Nerd?

Just because you saw my pic and now lust for me doesn't make me a lady. :badgrin:

Actually, the Shog-envy that indicates a vagina between your legs is what makes you a lady, dude. Anything else you are quick to imagine is probably something you should discuss with your better half.

funny.. I'm reminded of a discussion about illegal aliens and federal I-9s.....

:eusa_whistle:
Me, too. And when you get back to me with that cost/benefit analysis, we'll revisit the topic.

As to the I-9s, you were wrong on that issue and I'm kind of surprised that even you can't admit it.

Me, too. And when you get back to me with that cost/benefit analysis, we'll revisit the topic.

As to the I-9s, you were wrong on that issue and I'm kind of surprised that even you can't admit it.

Federal Employment requirements are not a cost/benefit analysis, ravikins.

Indeed, we sure do see how many people on this forum think that I was wrong on that issue, don't we? :cool:

LOL! You sure do have an interesting fantasy life, Soggy.

Angi is going to get jealous if you keep trying to flirt with me like this... Am I going to have to start making the fucking Jello?

Federal Employment requirements are not a cost/benefit analysis, ravikins.

Indeed, we sure do see how many people on this forum think that I was wrong on that issue, don't we? :cool:

Sigh. You really don't read what anyone posts, do you? My first statement was about illegal immigration.

And having Pauli agree with you means exactly

NADA!

There, I fixed it for you.

You know, dude.. Initially I thought you were trying to get into Ravi's e-panties with the whole pic posting bit but now I am questioning the object of your entire "third base on prom night" strategy. No means no, dude. and I'm telling you. No.

Sigh. You really don't read what anyone posts, do you? My first statement was about illegal immigration.

And having Pauli agree with you means exactly

NADA!

'twasn't only Pauli who was having lots of fun from that thread, ravikins...

just saying.

Yeah, I was, too. Other than that it was just you crying.

you wish. Again, one of us was using federal documents as evidence.. the other was being laughed at by quite a few users who were busy throwing pos rep at me like Mani throwing dollars at the dancers down at The Manhole.

you wish. Again, one of us was using federal documents as evidence.. the other was being laughed at by quite a few users who were busy throwing pos rep at me like Mani throwing dollars at the dancers down at The Manhole.
:lol:

Mani always pos reps anyone that makes me mad.

yeaaa... yea.. I'll refrain from rubbing your nose in this since you had to go and post a, albeit pixelated as hell, pic of yourself and humanized yourself a bit.

Forum List

Back