Why Is Geek Better Than Nerd?

Hmmmm.

I'd shop at Nerdstroms in Seattle for computer stuff.

Would I shop at Geekstroms?

Probably not.

Nerdstroms wins because I could use that monorail thingie in Seattle :lol:

Hmmmm.

I'd shop at Nerdstroms in Seattle for computer stuff.

Would I shop at Geekstroms?

Probably not.

Nerdstroms wins because I could use that monorail thingie in Seattle :lol:

That monorail project .... *shudder* they tried to expand it, wasted a fortune and got nowhere. Now they have had to shell out another fortune repairing it several times, idiots.

NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS!
ogre.jpg

Okay, here's the whole difference:

A Geek just knows a lot and often talks only about what they know for certain, usually we become anti-social because stupid people annoy the hell out of us.

A Nerd is anti-social because they don't know how to talk to people, they talk about things from a purely science fiction stand point and actually believe that it's fact.

Now, I heard this question and was wondering how many people actually know the difference? No fair looking it up, answer with what you actually know, no cheating with Google.
All I remember is when I was kid NERD stood for Never Ending Radical Dude! haha

Okay, here's the whole difference:

A Geek just knows a lot and often talks only about what they know for certain, usually we become anti-social because stupid people annoy the hell out of us.

A Nerd is anti-social because they don't know how to talk to people, they talk about things from a purely science fiction stand point and actually believe that it's fact.
So what is someone that knows a lot but talks about everything, even things they don't know about?

Forum List

Back