Why is Derrick Bell a Radical?

How about being a "social justice" activist racist???

Funny how Rush calls a woman a slut and it's news worthy, yet a guy like Bell can spew racist shit and it's "acceptable" by the left....

It's fucking pathetic...

what did he say was racist?

I don't know, let's start with the fact he doesn't fight for all races only his black race...

That makes him racist?

Were George Washington and Thomas Jefferson racists?

do you deny racism against white folk? or is "I live to harrass white folk" fine and dandy wit you?

You are so old, dumb, lazy or a combination of all three to even find the context of the statement "I lives to harass white folk". But what do we expect from your ilk.

Should we add the context of the professors rant from SC was it. That all white folks should be killed?

You want semantics lets play...........................

All white folks should be killed.

do you deny racism against white folk? or is "I live to harrass white folk" fine and dandy wit you?

You are so old, dumb, lazy or a combination of all three to even find the context of the statement "I lives to harass white folk". But what do we expect from your ilk.

You know damn well that many blacks feel exactly that way.

Spare us the phoney semantics.

Yes Salt I have no issue being the counterpart.

And many whites hate black people.

Should we add the context of the professors rant from SC was it. That all white folks should be killed?

Yes , I suspect that is your true feelings, you have played the card far too often for it to be anything else.

But given that races capacity for education and the inherent need to cheat for them on tests for academic testing, I AM NOT VERY WORRIED. Not to mention most can not shoot worth a piss.

That makes him racist?

Were George Washington and Thomas Jefferson racists?

Actually they were. They both thought it acceptable to own slaves didn't they? One doesn't generally strive to own a person they don't feel they are better than.

Plenty of white conservatives have argued otherwise.

and you're in this thread arguing that this racist ****** isn't a racist. What's the difference?

Yes , I suspect that is your true feelings, you have played the card far too often for it to be anything else.

But given that races capacity for education and the inherent need to cheat for them on tests for academic testing, I AM NOT VERY WORRIED. Not to mention most can not shoot worth a piss.

But you are worried, just not "VERY WORRIED".

Who said anything about shooting?

Water supply is the way to go.

But you are worried, just not "VERY WORRIED".

Who said anything about shooting?

Water supply is the way to go.

:lmao: You are going to have to do better then that. Considering the avg IQ is much lower then the reg populace.

Remember you chose this path.

Plenty of white conservatives have argued otherwise.

and you're in this thread arguing that this racist ****** isn't a racist. What's the difference?

I never mentioned you.

I didn't say you did. I asked you a very specific question.

What is the difference between whites saying other whites aren't racist and blacks saying other blacks aren't racist? In most cases, both sides are lying. You seem to be okay with blacks lying.

He's black.

And he complaining about racism. Which most conservatives deny the existence of..unless of course it's against the white folks.

I think you know what you can expect from me. I hate you every bit as much as you hate me.. Now see there? we're even.

He's black.

And he complaining about racism. Which most conservatives deny the existence of..unless of course it's against the white folks.

Deny it? No.

But it's minscule. Blacks generally don't feel superior to whites.

Whites do feel superior to blacks. And they marginalize the impact of slavery, Jim Crow laws and abject racism in this country.

get over that "feel superior" bullshit. blacks hate whites simply because they are white and that's just too damn racist for my comfort zone.

Yeah get over that feel superior bullshit and let's focus on the Blacks that don't like whites. Because that's important! Not that racism against blacks stuff. Right wiwwow?

Yeah get over that feel superior bullshit and let's focus on the Blacks that don't like whites. Because that's important! Not that racism against blacks stuff. Right wiwwow?

The point is the DOUBLE STANDARD.....

Do you need your hand held through the topic?

I think you know what you can expect from me. I hate you every bit as much as you hate me.. Now see there? we're even.

No, because I don't care about negs and you are still old, dumb and lazy.

Deny it? No.

But it's minscule. Blacks generally don't feel superior to whites.

Whites do feel superior to blacks. And they marginalize the impact of slavery, Jim Crow laws and abject racism in this country.

get over that "feel superior" bullshit. blacks hate whites simply because they are white and that's just too damn racist for my comfort zone.

Move to Idaho.

Wow. My ancestors had to live through slavery. My parents had to live through Jim Crow. But YOU have to live through DOUBLE STANDARDS!

Oh the horrors. Hahaha.

Wow. My ancestors had to live through slavery. My parents had to live through Jim Crow. But YOU have to live through DOUBLE STANDARDS!

Oh the horrors. Hahaha.

your ancestors, not you. Just a minor difference.

I see you ignored my question from earlier. I wonder why?

Forum List

Back