Why is Derrick Bell a Radical?

He's black.

And he complaining about racism. Which most conservatives deny the existence of..unless of course it's against the white folks.

do you deny racism against white folk? or is "I live to harrass white folk" fine and dandy wit you?

Deny it? No.
n
But it's minscule. Blacks generally don't feel superior to whites.

Whites do feel superior to blacks. And they marginalize the impact of slavery, Jim Crow laws and abject racism in this country.

:badgrin:

Really???

They don't???

Black progressives are some of the most racist fucks I have ever met...

They throw "white boy" around like I throw "fuck" around...

Hell, some black fucks just lit a 14-year-old boy on fire while they said: "this is what you get white boy." While it is being INVESTIGATED as a "hate crime."

Black progressives are BLATANTLY RACIST...

Last edited:
Yeah get over that feel superior bullshit and let's focus on the Blacks that don't like whites. Because that's important! Not that racism against blacks stuff. Right wiwwow?

The point is the DOUBLE STANDARD.....

Do you need your hand held through the topic?

No actually T if you read it, She takes ACTUAL racism and suggests that people just get over Real Racism and wants everyone to NOT get over, blacks who dont like whites, which is not the definition of racism. Its not right, but racism is believe one race to be superior to another.

See why this is important now?

Yeah get over that feel superior bullshit and let's focus on the Blacks that don't like whites. Because that's important! Not that racism against blacks stuff. Right wiwwow?

Wow. My ancestors had to live through slavery. My parents had to live through Jim Crow. But YOU have to live through DOUBLE STANDARDS!

Oh the horrors. Hahaha.

Yeah and my parents and my grandparents had to live thru the horror of Stalin starving 8 million of them to death. My people. Fuck you. You can't even match the horror that my people went thru. So with all due respect, FUCK you!!!

ETA: pardon my french, I get testy over this.

BUT I don't wake up every morning going "I'm going to shit down some one's throat today".
Do you want me to go at the whole Irish slavery again? or do you just want to keep whining on for your own? How about Irish Slavery and let's kick ourselves in the arse because Cromwell decided to make us slaves?

You're not the only slaves on the planet you fool.

Last edited:

No actually T if you read it, She takes ACTUAL racism and suggests that people just get over Real Racism and wants everyone to NOT get over, blacks who dont like whites, which is not the definition of racism. Its not right, but racism is believe one race to be superior to another.

I disagree. You wish to defend the double standard IMO.

We have certainly seen the double standard in these allegedly civil rights activists havent we/

do you deny racism against white folk? or is "I live to harrass white folk" fine and dandy wit you?

Deny it? No.
n

Whites do feel superior to blacks. And they marginalize the impact of slavery, Jim Crow laws and abject racism in this country.

Really???

They don't???

Hell, some black fucks just lit a 14-year-old boy on fire while they said: "this is what you get white boy." While it is being INVESTIGATED as a "hate crime."

Black progressives are BLATANTLY RACIST...

Yeah it "might be a hate crime". Set a kid on fire because he's white, and it "might be a hate crime".

Aye carumba!!!!

I disagree. You wish to defend the double standard IMO.

We have certainly seen the double standard in these allegedly civil rights activists havent we/

They can't even make it stick any more. Playing the game for too long. White children from Ireland were the first slaves to America.

Truth. Ever seen Sharpton scream for the white children who died so quietly beaten to death by Lords?

everyone knows conservatives hate black people. It's very scary when go to a political event and you see one race.

Republicans are 90% white - for a reason.

How are we white? Is this how you see us?

Truly. We are Brits, we are Scots we are the Irish, we are Swedes, we are Norway, we are Pollacks we are Belgium, we are France, we are Germany, we are so many.....we are so diverse.

you lump us together like this? this is what you see? you are the racist then.

everyone knows conservatives hate black people. It's very scary when go to a political event and you see one race.

Truly. We are Brits, we are Scots we are the Irish, we are Swedes, we are Norway, we are Pollacks we are Belgium, we are France, we are Germany, we are so many.....we are so diverse.

We are white

We are white

No sweetheart, we are all shades. That's at least the way I look up at the world. Jump up! And we be bobsleddin mon.

American black and white is the craziest. I've never seen the like. The rest of the world doesn't look like this.

I think you know what you can expect from me. I hate you every bit as much as you hate me.. Now see there? we're even.

No. You're a racist because he's black. It's a crime to hate black people - even insufferable pricks like Salt Jones.

Please explain.

And why are we "white". For truth here. Not trying to be a jerk.

I consider myself whiter shade of pale lol but because I know my music shit :eusa_whistle:

but truly I don't understand why I am whiter than white in rock n roll.....

Wow. My ancestors had to live through slavery. My parents had to live through Jim Crow. But YOU have to live through DOUBLE STANDARDS!

Oh the horrors. Hahaha.

What did you have to live through, dipstick, affirmative action?

your ancestors, not you. Just a minor difference.

I see you ignored my question from earlier. I wonder why?

The British tried to starve my ancestors to death. The atrocities the British committed against the Irish are too numerous to list.

History is just an endless litany of atrocities against one group or another. Somehow blacks think their the exception, that only they suffered injustices.

Deny it? No.
n

Really???

They don't???

Black progressives are BLATANTLY RACIST...[/QUOWj

When I was in high end :Doh yeah baby....Black libs are freaking nuts. They always have been.

Get some money and run with Fonda and Hayden. Never seen the like.

Oh the horrors. Hahaha.

Yeah and my parents and my grandparents had to live thru the horror of Stalin starving 8 million of them to death. My people. Fuck you. You can't even match the horror that my people went thru. So with all due respect, FUCK you!!!

BUT I don't wake up every morning going "I'm going to shit down some one's throat today".
Do you want me to go at the whole Irish slavery again? or do you just want to keep whining on for your own? How about Irish Slavery and let's kick ourselves in the arse because Cromwell decided to make us slaves?

Wow, hey man..why would you get mad at what your ancestors went through?

Do you see why blacks "get testy" about this racism shit here in America now after "getting testy" about your own?

Oh the horrors. Hahaha.

Wow, hey man..why would you get mad at what your ancestors went through?

Do you see why blacks "get testy" about this racism shit here in America now after "getting testy" about your own?

How stupid are you, CC?? The point she is making is that it's pretty fucking stupid to get mad over it AT ALL. WTF do you think this sentence means??
I mean really, can you unring a bell?

I guess anyone fighting for black people to have equal rights is radical. So, i guess 99 percent of black people are radicals.

Forum List

Back