Why is Derrick Bell a Radical?

If drrick bell smell wasn't a racist with a racist message why did the good college professor find it necessary to hide the tapes until after the election.. he thought he was slick as owl shit pulling that one over on the voting public.

they hid it?

they obviously thought it useless crap no one cares about.

then why did they go to the trouble of hiding it?

If drrick bell smell wasn't a racist with a racist message why did the good college professor find it necessary to hide the tapes until after the election.. he thought he was slick as owl shit pulling that one over on the voting public.

Ahahaha...Hiding tapes have nothing to do with whether or not someone is racist.

[Professor Bell was a pioneer for other things, too. He had a friend, Khalid Muhammed, that he praised often and loudly who was quite fond of killing "White Crackers"]

"On subsequent occasions, Muhammad praised Colin Ferguson, a black man who had shot some twenty white and Asian commuters (killing six of them) in a racially motivated 1993 shooting spree aboard a New York commuter train, as a hero who possessed the courage to “just kill every goddamn cracker that he saw.” He advised blacks that “[t]here are no good crackers, and if you find one, kill him before he changes.”

So: Barack Obama was a very public admirer of Derrick Bell, and Bell was a very public admirer of the genocidal Khalid Muhammad. There is at least one more connection that may be relevant:

In 1998 Muhammad became Chairman of the New Black Panther Party (NBPP), which evolved from a number of small, loosely connected groups in Milwaukee and Dallas that had been established around 1989 by Aaron Michaels. … Muhammad continued his work with NBPP, striving to foster interracial hatred and ultimately a full-blown race war in the United States, until he died unexpectedly of a brain aneurysm on February 17, 2001, at the age of 53, in Atlanta.

It was, of course, members of the New Black Panther party in Philadelphia who had been convicted of voter intimidation in 2009 when Barack Obama’s Department of Justice made the extraordinary decision to drop the case even though it had already been won as a result of the defendants’ default."

Barack Obama to Khalid Muhammad: Two Degrees of Separation | Power Line

[Professor Ogiltree in his remarks that "We hid this from you in 2008, but we don't care if you find it now" was saying in so many words that now that they have the reins of power in their grasp the only way they will relinquish them is if we pry them out of their cold dead hands. He's of course assuming that Barack will take whatever measures necessary to ensure that there will be no "Crackers" ready, willing, and able to retrieve them from their hands.
Its been pretty obvious over the last three years, as Thomas Sowell said on Fox, that while Barack ran for president as the "Racially transparent candidate", he's governed as the "Racially get even president".
Evidenced by the rumour (J Christian Adams) that Eric Holder carries with him at all times in his wallet a small card with the handwritten notation "The black lawyer and the black criminal have more in common together than the black lawyer has with the society he is sworn to represent" and Mr Holders pronouncement re the Philadelphia NBPP verdict "To prosecute the Philadelphia NBPP for voting rights violations would be demeaning to my people"]

What blows my mind is all this "Oh, I'm so OPPRESSED!" bullshit I keep hearing from our resident liberal racists. I don't know if they'll EVER figure it out but it's NOT about race, it's about CLASS. The Establishment has got a hard-on for POOR people, REGARDLESS what color your skin.

And you self-centered racist pricks think I OWE you something because I'm white?? Come collect then, you stupid motherfucker! My family didn't even GET to this fucking country until the late 1800's, and as white as half of them were, the other half were a few shades darker. But you fuckwads think I should pay you reparations because your great-great-great grandaddy was a fucking slave?

For fucks sake, you idiots, it was your OWN COUSINS that sold your great-great-great grandaddy in the FIRST place!

He's black.

And he complaining about racism. Which most conservatives deny the existence of..unless of course it's against the white folks.

do you deny racism against white folk? or is "I live to harrass white folk" fine and dandy wit you?

Deny it? No.

But it's minscule. Blacks generally don't feel superior to whites.

Whites do feel superior to blacks. And they marginalize the impact of slavery, Jim Crow laws and abject racism in this country.

Critical Race Theory...

The idea that racism is so inherent in the 'system' that the system itself must be dismantled.

Reparations...

The idea that people who have never committed a wrong must pay off another group of people who haven't had any wrong done to them.

Yes because slavery and Jim Crow..never happened.

Or..it was actually a positive thing for blacks.

Got it.

And your position is that people who had no part in those things are financially obligated fr it somehow? Were YOU a slave?

Oh, are we financially obligated?

He's black.

And he complaining about racism. Which most conservatives deny the existence of..unless of course it's against the white folks.

why is so hard for conservatives admit that racism goes on. we need laws and regulations to stop racism and present equality for all.

A black man complained about racism lol

I guess now every black person is radical lol

no we don't . As an American I should have the right to be a racist if I am so inclined. Big deal. That doesn't mean I have a right to harm anyone of course, but racism doesn't necessarily equate with violence.

No, I'm NOT racist, I just believe in freedom.

He's black.

do you deny racism against white folk? or is "I live to harrass white folk" fine and dandy wit you?

You are so old, dumb, lazy or a combination of all three to even find the context of the statement "I lives to harass white folk". But what do we expect from your ilk.

He's black.

You are so old, dumb, lazy or a combination of all three to even find the context of the statement "I lives to harass white folk". But what do we expect from your ilk.

You know damn well that many blacks feel exactly that way.

Spare us the phoney semantics.

Yes Salt I have no issue being the counterpart.

He's black.

Should we add the context of the professors rant from SC was it. That all white folks should be killed?

You want semantics lets play...........................

Forum List

Back