Why is Derrick Bell a Radical?

Oh I can answer that one:

1. He's black and educated.

2. He's the first black Harvard Law Professor who received tenure.

3. He's black and for civil rights.

4. He's black and thinks black people have been mistreated.

5. Oh, and did I mention he's "black".

For the right wing, these are all unforgivable transgressions.

they have some crazy idea that there is a black, gay and poor agenda out to destroy them. when they just want equal rights and not to be take advantage of.

Oh I can answer that one:

1. He's black and educated.

2. He's the first black Harvard Law Professor who received tenure.

3. He's black and for civil rights.

4. He's black and thinks black people have been mistreated.

5. Oh, and did I mention he's "black".

For the right wing, these are all unforgivable transgressions.

Another narrow minded bigot speaks.

everyone knows conservatives hate black people. It's very scary when go to a political event and you see one race.

He was a pioneer for civil rights

To conservatives that automatically makes you a radical

Anyone that uses race to expect more or less of something because of the color of their skin is racist. Equal doesn't mean better or less, if everyone took advantage of the education, programs and information available there would be very little difference.

It just so happens the majority of the country has white skin, so is it the contention that whites somehow owe others because their skin may be a different color.

I truly am sorry what my ancestors did to "non-whites", however banishing the Native Americans to an area away from them was just as bad as slavery. Might want to brush up on your American History and the Trail of Tears.

The tools are available for everyone, no matter the color of their skin........some choose to use them, some don't, others think they are the only ones entitled. Equal is equal, isn't it??

The bolded is exactly NOT what racism means

He's black.

And he complaining about racism. Which most conservatives deny the existence of..unless of course it's against the white folks.

do you deny racism against white folk? or is "I live to harrass white folk" fine and dandy wit you?

He was the first tenured black professor at Harvard Law School

Can't get more radical than that

He's black.

And he complaining about racism. Which most conservatives deny the existence of..unless of course it's against the white folks.

why is so hard for conservatives admit that racism goes on. we need laws and regulations to stop racism and present equality for all.

A black man complained about racism lol

I guess now every black person is radical lol
What conservative is saying racism does not exist?

TIA.

He's black.

why is so hard for conservatives admit that racism goes on. we need laws and regulations to stop racism and present equality for all.

A black man complained about racism lol

I guess now every black person is radical lol
What conservative is saying racism does not exist?

TIA.

See my signature and also those that deny it happens to blacks. Cons (on this board) seem to only see or speak about racism against whites ONLY. Strange isnt it?

Forum List

Back