Why is Derrick Bell a Radical?

Yeah get over that feel superior bullshit and let's focus on the Blacks that don't like whites. Because that's important! Not that racism against blacks stuff. Right wiwwow?

The point is the DOUBLE STANDARD.....

Do you need your hand held through the topic?

Wow. My ancestors had to live through slavery. My parents had to live through Jim Crow. But YOU have to live through DOUBLE STANDARDS!

Oh the horrors. Hahaha.

Imagine that. And those evil white folks even freed and corrected the injustice.

Tissue...

Then if I add being native American, you had to say what again?

I don't know, let's start with the fact he doesn't fight for all races only his black race...

That makes him racist?

Were George Washington and Thomas Jefferson racists?

If your attention span can last more than 10 minutes you might like to learn a little more about George Washington and his feelings about slavery.

George Washington: His Troubles with Slavery

Really?

Jeffery Dahmer had "troubles" with eating humans.

I wonder if his "meals" had sympathy for his conflictions?

Yeah get over that feel superior bullshit and let's focus on the Blacks that don't like whites. Because that's important! Not that racism against blacks stuff. Right wiwwow?

Wow. My ancestors had to live through slavery. My parents had to live through Jim Crow. But YOU have to live through DOUBLE STANDARDS!

Oh the horrors. Hahaha.

Let me also add if you want the fight there are many that will give it to you not on race but principle.

Oh the horrors. Hahaha.

And you live through the condescension and contempt of your liberal plantation owners.

No, I take that back.

You WALLOW in it...

Oh the horrors. Hahaha.

Imagine that. And those evil white folks even freed and corrected the injustice.

Tissue...

Study up.

Douglas A. Blackmon | Pulitzer Prize | Author

That makes him racist?

Were George Washington and Thomas Jefferson racists?

If your attention span can last more than 10 minutes you might like to learn a little more about George Washington and his feelings about slavery.

George Washington: His Troubles with Slavery

Really?

Jeffery Dahmer had "troubles" with eating humans.

I wonder if his "meals" had sympathy for his conflictions?

I'm guessing that attention span lasted a whole 30 seconds...

Oh the horrors. Hahaha.

Let me also add if you want the fight there are many that will give it to you not on race but principle.

Bring it on.

Your mix is 20% principle, 80% race.

Oh the horrors. Hahaha.

Tissue...

Study up.

You got a lot of fucking nerve telling someone to 'study up' when you didn't bother to read a single paragraph from the link I posted.

You're nothing but a pandering race hustler, Salt.

Oh the horrors. Hahaha.

Tissue...

Study up.

No need. My only point is if you wish to be a douche bag, you better prepare for those that would normally just sit on the sidelines.

That would be me. But if you utilize blanket attacks your ass will be handed to you.

Oh the horrors. Hahaha.

And you live through the condescension and contempt of your liberal plantation owners.

No, I take that back.

You WALLOW in it...

Are Mormons on a plantation?

Tissue...

Study up.

No need. My only point is if you wish to be a douche bag, you better prepare for those that would normally just sit on the sidelines.

That would be me. But if you utilize blanket attacks your ass will be handed to you.

It hasn't in the 48 years I've been on this earth. Just like you try to make the point that all whites aren't afraid of blacks, I'm not afraid of whites. I relish the battle.

It hasn't in the 48 years I've been on this earth. Just like you try to make the point that all whites aren't afraid of blacks, I'm not afraid of whites. I relish the battle.

Yes weve seen that in the latest riots. Such conduct is much to be proud of isnt it?

And THAT is your problem, you have no desire to work WITH whites, you want to KILL them.

Tissue...

Study up.

You got a lot of fucking nerve telling someone to 'study up' when you didn't bother to read a single paragraph from the link I posted.

Why do you assume that I didn't already know about Washington's issue with slavery?

From your link:

"As he had apparently seriously considered divesting himself of much of his landholdings just a few years earlier, hoping to pay for freeing the dower slaves, it is puzzling that Washington did not make one final attempt. Or maybe the final decision to give up on the effort to free the dower slaves simply reflects the exhaustion of an old, worn-out man. Whatever the reason, the decision indicates that there was an upper limit that even George Washington placed on the value of his principles. Unfortunately, there is no doubt that this was a condition shared by the vast majority of his slaveholding contemporaries."

And THAT is your problem, you have no desire to work WITH whites, you want to KILL them.

I consider it a virtue.

Yes weve seen that in the latest riots. Such conduct is much to be proud of isnt it?

No, they should have went to Simi Valley and burned it down.

P.S. That statement costed me a stripe when I was in the military.

Salt all I am saying is if you look for this fight you will get others to fight against you on principle. I am that guy. Its about time you guys reigned in your loud mouths as the whites have.

Why do you assume that I didn't already know about Washington's issue with slavery?

From your link:

"As he had apparently seriously considered divesting himself of much of his landholdings just a few years earlier, hoping to pay for freeing the dower slaves, it is puzzling that Washington did not make one final attempt. Or maybe the final decision to give up on the effort to free the dower slaves simply reflects the exhaustion of an old, worn-out man. Whatever the reason, the decision indicates that there was an upper limit that even George Washington placed on the value of his principles. Unfortunately, there is no doubt that this was a condition shared by the vast majority of his slaveholding contemporaries."

Also from my link...
This change of heart is evident at least by 1778, when he remarked that 'every day long more and more to get clear of [Negroes].' At the same time Washington became convinced that continuing to own slaves would be a mistake, he decided to discontinue selling them. He commented, 'The advantages resulting from the sale of my Negroes, I have very little doubt of…[but] my scruples arise from a reluctance in offering these people at public vendue.' Some years later Washington expressed his opinion on the topic even more candidly, remarking, 'Were it not then, that I am principled ag[ains]t selling Negroes, as you would Cattle in the market, I would not, in twelve months from this date, be possessed of one as a slave.'

Washington was caught in a conundrum from which he would never really find a way to extricate himself. By 1786 his thinking had progressed to the next level, marked by his statement that 'I never mean to possess another slave by purchase; it being among my first wishes to see some plan adopted by the Legislature, by which slavery in this Country may be abolished by slow, sure and imperceptible degrees.'

costed? did u axe them why?

Forum List

Back