Why is Derrick Bell a Radical?

your ancestors, not you. Just a minor difference.

I see you ignored my question from earlier. I wonder why?

The British tried to starve my ancestors to death. The atrocities the British committed against the Irish are too numerous to list.

History is just an endless litany of atrocities against one group or another. Somehow blacks think their the exception, that only they suffered injustices.

I know. Maybe we should start bombing nightclubs and become the inspiration for the next Stern Gang.

Oops sorry, the Irish beat us to it. I guess when white people commit terror it's freedom fighting?

Wow. My ancestors had to live through slavery. My parents had to live through Jim Crow. But YOU have to live through DOUBLE STANDARDS!

Oh the horrors. Hahaha.

Yeah and my parents and my grandparents had to live thru the horror of Stalin starving 8 million of them to death. My people. Fuck you. You can't even match the horror that my people went thru. So with all due respect, FUCK you!!!

ETA: pardon my french, I get testy over this.

BUT I don't wake up every morning going "I'm going to shit down some one's throat today".
Do you want me to go at the whole Irish slavery again? or do you just want to keep whining on for your own? How about Irish Slavery and let's kick ourselves in the arse because Cromwell decided to make us slaves?

You're not the only slaves on the planet you fool.

family rule

Please, Professor Kool, go over Irish slavery again.

Stalin was Irish?

Salt a reminder that it is board rules not to bring families into this.

Is that where you want to go?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah and my parents and my grandparents had to live thru the horror of Stalin starving 8 million of them to death. My people. Fuck you. You can't even match the horror that my people went thru. So with all due respect, FUCK you!!!

BUT I don't wake up every morning going "I'm going to shit down some one's throat today".
Do you want me to go at the whole Irish slavery again? or do you just want to keep whining on for your own? How about Irish Slavery and let's kick ourselves in the arse because Cromwell decided to make us slaves?

Family rule

Stalin was Irish?

Reread tinydancer's post and get back to me.

You slap me, I decapitate you.

P.S. The "you" is figurative.

Family rule

Stalin was Irish?

Didnt see it, However the same rules apply. I will go back and look. And I will post the same thing for her if applicable.

Post up Salt................ I am blind apparently.

I took her post on my parents post as an attack and I attacked back.

I will take the hit for violating board rules. I apologize.

I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong.

Post up Salt................ I am blind apparently.

I took her post on my parents post as an attack and I attacked back.

I will take the hit for violating board rules. I apologize.

I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong.

I didnt see it as an attack on your parents. Thats what I am saying bro. Believe me when I say I am an equal opportunity asshole. :D

Wow, hey man..why would you get mad at what your ancestors went through?

Do you see why blacks "get testy" about this racism shit here in America now after "getting testy" about your own?

How stupid are you, CC?? The point she is making is that it's pretty fucking stupid to get mad over it AT ALL. WTF do you think this sentence means??
I mean really, can you unring a bell?

That was not her point her point was to make it seem like blacks "wake up every morning going "I'm going to shit down some one's throat today". Instead of describing them as being testy like she became about her own people.

But see her people are different. Aint that cute?

Oh I can answer that one:

1. He's black and educated.

2. He's the first black Harvard Law Professor who received tenure.

3. He's black and for civil rights.

4. He's black and thinks black people have been mistreated.

5. Oh, and did I mention he's "black".

For the right wing, these are all unforgivable transgressions.

It must get boring for you to post nothing but hyper-partisan bullshit and lies every day.

It must get boring for you to post nothing but hyper-partisan bullshit and lies every day.

Can you point to which part is a lie?

He's black.

And he complaining about racism. Which most conservatives deny the existence of..unless of course it's against the white folks.

why is so hard for conservatives admit that racism goes on. we need laws and regulations to stop racism and present equality for all.

Racism does go on ..on all sides. Just as many black, brown, asian racists as whites.
Blacks hate whites and asians, asian hate black and brown, latinos hate blacks and whites.

No law or regulation is going to stop racism.

He's black.

And he complaining about racism. Which most conservatives deny the existence of..unless of course it's against the white folks.

why is so hard for conservatives admit that racism goes on. we need laws and regulations to stop racism and present equality for all.

Racism does go on ..on all sides. Just as many black, brown, asian racists as whites.
Blacks hate whites and asians, asian hate black and brown, latinos hate blacks and whites.

No law or regulation is going to stop racism.

There is something that would help though.

Complete elimination of race on any government form. It must start there.

No he cant. Being snarky is a cover-up for the lack of having a point

So believe in reparations is radical. I dont believe in reparations but it is obviously that slavery and racism has given whites a significant advantage.

It's wrong ducks, because destroying that system also destroys the ONLY means any of us have to advance ourselves, REGARDLESS of race.

The whole is system does not allow all races to advance themselves equally thats the whole point.

You're right, minorities have a significant advantage over whites.

The asinine, hyper-partisan, racist, categorical conclusion; you stupid fuck.

It's wrong ducks, because destroying that system also destroys the ONLY means any of us have to advance ourselves, REGARDLESS of race.

The whole is system does not allow all races to advance themselves equally thats the whole point.

You're right, minorities have a significant advantage over whites.

Damn, being held back by the man all these years and didn't even know it.

Forum List

Back