Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

All criminals are responsible for being separated from their children. Go out and commit a crime and see how fast you're separated form your family. The parents put their children in the situation, yes, they are to blame.

People seeking asylum are not criminals, you fucking piece of shit.
They are when they cross our border illegally and it turns out their asylum claims are bullshit.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
D- It would reduce those successfully crossing the border
E- None of the Above

The machine benefits by not having a wall. Business (Republicans) get their cheap labor and (Democrats) get the votes

You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours

There is no excuse for the Republicans not funding the wall.

-Geaux
How about this. If Trump is a 2 term president we will build a wall. With us on the outside. Deal?

How many promised to leave if Trump was president? Where are they now?

All criminals are responsible for being separated from their children. Go out and commit a crime and see how fast you're separated form your family. The parents put their children in the situation, yes, they are to blame.

They are when they cross our border illegally and it turns out their asylum claims are bullshit.

Liberals don’t have the slightest clue of the conditions and parameters surrounding asylum. It’s not some legalistic code word, as those illegal friendly lawyers like to suggest, that automatically allows you to live in the United States. If you are attempting entry illegally you should be deported by law - period.

Liberals don’t have the slightest clue of the conditions and parameters surrounding asylum. It’s not some legalistic code word, as those illegal friendly lawyers like to suggest, that automatically allows you to live in the United States. If you are attempting entry illegally you should be deported by law - period.

What IS

"The first official action of this nation declared the foundation of government in these words: "We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. "While such declaration of principles may not have the force of organic law, or be made the basis of judicial decision as to the limits of right and duty, and while in all cases reference must be had to the organic law of the nation for such limits, yet the latter is but the body and the letter of which the former is the thought and the spirit, and it is always safe to read the letter of the Constitution in the spirit of the Declaration of Independence. No duty rests more imperatively upon the courts than the enforcement of those constitutional provisions intended to secure that equality of rights which is the foundation of free government." Cotting v. Godard, 183 U.S. 79 (1901)

"Congress shall have the power to ...establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization" Article I Section 8 of the United States Constitution

Also see this:

Antonin Scalia Might Have Saved Sanctuary Cities

Is there an issue with immigrants that cannot be dealt with more effectively by our own actions rather than to subvert the Constitution and build a government too big for the citizenry to control?

If you put your ear to the ground, two of the children who allegedly died in custody recently were actually killed several years ago, and Donald Trump was not in the White House then. I'm hearing he got tagged for it, as hard as it may be to know the leftist press may have fudged the stories just a little, with due regard that trifling with the truth can place truth and reality and stuff in an improper light.
"...allegedly died..."?

Go home, twisted sister.

No, the border patrol got them to a hospital as soon as they detected something was wrong. The medical facility released them with medication to take. When there was no improvement, they took the child back to the hospital where he died.
Fuck you and fuck Baker Mayfield.

Since you are a kind sensitive person, where were you? How could have you let this happen? How are you allowing millions in Africa to starve? Damn, that's harsh.

Folks, yet a other leftist who uses lots of words, but doesn't contribute anything.

Since you are a kind sensitive person, where were you? How could have you let this happen? How are you allowing millions in Africa to starve? Damn, that's harsh.

Folks, yet a other leftist who uses lots of words, but doesn't contribute anything.
I want us out of Africa as well. We certainly are not there requesting asylum.

All these right wing hypocrites can go fuck themselves. They're all bent out of shape about people entering this country illegally, but say nothing when we make up bullshit reasons to invade other countries to kill millions of their citizens.

I want us out of Africa as well. We certainly are not there requesting asylum.

All these right wing hypocrites can go fuck themselves. They're all bent out of shape about people entering this country illegally, but say nothing when we make up bullshit reasons to invade other countries to kill millions of their citizens.

Yet you are the one who is butthurt about Trump leaving Syria while Obama was your master overlord for putting more troops there.

They were white Christians so they needed to have their lives put on risk. Might want to inform your church about your thoughts, perhaps they will direct you to the church of Satan.

Yet you are the one who is butthurt about Trump leaving Syria while Obama was your master overlord for putting more troops there.

They were white Christians so they needed to have their lives put on risk. Might want to inform your church about your thoughts, perhaps they will direct you to the church of Satan.
I never supported troops in Syria and I withdrew my support for BA policies 18 months in to his first term when it became clear to me he was center-right.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
D- It would reduce those successfully crossing the border
E- None of the Above

The machine benefits by not having a wall. Business (Republicans) get their cheap labor and (Democrats) get the votes

You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours

There is no excuse for the Republicans not funding the wall.

-Geaux

Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

Why is posting a picture of a Klan march on wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin in December and claiming it's the Democratic convention in New York the previous summer wrong?
You are a major fucking idiot.

Yuh huh. Then what does that make you two morons who actually thought a few dozen Klan Klowns walking the wet December streets in Wisconsin was a summer political convention in New York?
Have you been studying that pic for 5 years? That's how long ago it was posted, snowflake. You're OCD.

Actually it was last year, 2017.

But interesting approach, going to the "how long ago" bag after you yourself posted a pic from 1924 residing in the Wisconsin Historical Society for decades and declared it to be not only a political convention in New York, but also to be "newly discovered". Riiiiight, "discover" this pal.

Obviously you didn't write the inane blog that committed this jaw-dropping fuckup, but you did pick it up and run with it and it never even occurred to you that political conventions don't take place on wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin in December. So ultimately all of this tells us nothing about Wisconsin or 1924. It speaks volumes about you and Geaux, especially the fact that even a year later neither one of you can man up to your own partisan-hack gullibility. :gay:

Forum List

Back