Why is Bobba Fett so beloved?

Ozmar

This tree will shoot you.
Aug 25, 2010
North Carolina
I remember watching the original Star Wars trilogy as a kid. I remembered Princess Leia, Luke, Solo, ***** Vader, the Emperor, Lando, and a handful of other characters. Bobba Fett is one of those characters that just didn't stick out in my mind's eye. Revisiting Star Wars as an adult and looking further in to it, I just don't get why people are so in love with Bobba Fett! Can someone explain this to me?

He was pretty cool when he was first introduced. Great outfit..and was very crafty. Also a very cool name. Kind of reminds me of a Yukon bounty hunter.

Coolest SW characters (in order of epicness):
1. ***** Vader BEFORE the suit
2. ***** Maul
3. Master Windu

Period.

Vader before the suit? He was a whiny little bitch. :lol:

anakin-skywalker.jpg

He was fuckin epic, faster, cooler, more deadly than with that slow ass suit on.

You all are working under the false assumption that I count any of the prequels as "true" Star Wars. GTFO with this Mace Windu shit, and shove Anakin up your ass.

I'm talking about the Star Wars where the first movie was released on video as "Star Wars," and not as "A New Hope." I'm talking about the Star Wars without all the cartoon characters added.

I remember watching the original Star Wars trilogy as a kid. I remembered Princess Leia, Luke, Solo, ***** Vader, the Emperor, Lando, and a handful of other characters. Bobba Fett is one of those characters that just didn't stick out in my mind's eye. Revisiting Star Wars as an adult and looking further in to it, I just don't get why people are so in love with Bobba Fett! Can someone explain this to me?

He was a damn cool character with the jet pack and all!

I love that D A R T H is still censored. :lol:

I think it has to do with a poster??? We are probably not allowed to talk about it. :confused:

You all are working under the false assumption that I count any of the prequels as "true" Star Wars. GTFO with this Mace Windu shit, and shove Anakin up your ass.

I'm talking about the Star Wars where the first movie was released on video as "Star Wars," and not as "A New Hope." I'm talking about the Star Wars without all the cartoon characters added.

I think Jar Jar Binks and Wadoo would resent being called "cartoon characters". :lol:

Forum List

Back