Why is Bobba Fett so beloved?

I do like this scene.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6bEs3dxjPg&feature=related[/ame]

I was referring to the inserted CGI in the original trilogy. Jar Jar was annoying as fuck, but he had more layers to him than most of the other characters in the prequel trilogy!

Haven't read and/or SEEN shit,

but I would suppose it's because his first name gives one pause to consider,

you know?

It ISN'T spelled (BIG mistake, to take SPELT our of our vocabulary...) a Usual way,

so we sort of HAVE to notice it.

I'm thinking that a lot of folks don't exactly notice that...
so I MUST be UBER stoned-to-the-boner!!!

Woo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coolest SW characters (in order of epicness):
1. ***** Vader BEFORE the suit
2. ***** Maul
3. Master Windu

Period.

Vader before the suit? He was a whiny little bitch. :lol:

anakin-skywalker.jpg

He was fuckin epic, faster, cooler, more deadly than with that slow ass suit on.
But Obi-Wan was just a little more epic. :lol:

I think the key to Boba Fett's mystery and subsequent fame was the fact that he never spoke in the original Star Wars films. He also had an innovative array of interesting weapons and gadgets at his disposal compared to the common blaster or Jedi lightsaber.

Like many who have already commented on a galaxy far, far aways most in-demand bounty hunter, I was most impressed by both his professionalism and the shroud of silent mystery that followed him from film-to-film. But then the illusion was shattered when he opened his mouth and spoke in Attack of the Clones and it turned-out that he was just some **** from New Zealand.

I think the key to Boba Fett's mystery and subsequent fame was the fact that he never spoke in the original Star Wars films. He also had an innovative array of interesting weapons and gadgets at his disposal compared to the common blaster or Jedi lightsaber.

Like many who have already commented on a galaxy far, far aways most in-demand bounty hunter, I was most impressed by both his professionalism and the shroud of silent mystery that followed him from film-to-film. But then the illusion was shattered when he opened his mouth and spoke in Attack of the Clones and it turned-out that he was just some **** from New Zealand.

That was Jango Fett. Boba Fett was the unaltered child clone...

Fuck me, I'm a geek...

Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

***** Vader: There will be a substantial reward for the one who finds the Millennium Falcon. You are free to use any methods necessary, but I want them alive. No disintegrations.
Boba Fett: As you wish.

***** Vader: You may take Captain Solo to Jabba the Hutt after I have Skywalker.
Boba Fett: He's no good to me dead.
***** Vader: He will not be permanently damaged.

Boba Fett: What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me.
***** Vader: The Empire will compensate you, if he dies. Put him in.

WTF are they censoring ***** for?

I can say FUCK but NOT *****?

WTF kinda sense does THAT make?:confused:

On another message board
far far away. There were two rival
societies, one of which were the [>arths.
In time some of them came here and their
rivalry followed them. Administrators saw
fit to clamp down on this, the filtering of
the word [>arth was one of the results.

Least that's the way I understand it.

Forum List

Back