Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

False claims of peace deals? Trump started a new era of diplomatic relations between Arab countries (the more moderate ones) and Israel, and that is going a long way to dispel the demonization and delegitimization of Israel.

The way I see it this new era is like making a peace treaty with Rome, a false peace.

The way I see it this new era is like making a peace treaty with Rome, a false peace.

The Arabs just want a square deal for the Palestinians. Israel should tell everyone to fuck off and take the high road to do the right thing. They were also refugees seeking sanctuary.

The Arabs just want a square deal for the Palestinians. Israel should tell everyone to fuck off and take the high road to do the right thing. They were also refugees seeking sanctuary.
Israel has made generous offers but required HAMAS to acknowledge Israel’s right to exist as part of the deal. The Islamic terrorists are so driven by hate for the Juden that they refused.

The Palestinians have no brains. Otherwise, they’d elect reasonable leaders and not antisemites who refuse to live next to a Jewish state.

The failure of a peace deal is on the Arabs.

Sadly Palestinians have missed that opportunity several times, of course, because their leadership preferred to continue to pursue the destruction of the Israeli state.

Its hard to sympathize with their suffering when they refuse to peacefully coexist.

Israel has made generous offers but required HAMAS to acknowledge Israel’s right to exist as part of the deal. The Islamic terrorists are so driven by hate for the Juden that they refused.

The Palestinians have no brains. Otherwise, they’d elect reasonable leaders and not antisemites who refuse to live next to a Jewish state.

The failure of a peace deal is on the Arabs.

Israel started Hamas as a foil against the PLO. There hasn't been contiguous land for a Palestinian state for twenty years. That ship sailed. Not all Israelis hate Muslims and Christians. Most of them are decent people who also want a just peace.

Last night I had a dinner party with my Jewish book club. Fabulous bunch of women. I am honored to be included. A good friend of mine had an awful TIA during dinner. One minute she was witty and kind. The next minute her pretty face was all twisted. Heartbreaking.

You seem to live in an isolated place of hatred. I'm sorry for you.

Israel started Hamas as a foil against the PLO. There hasn't been contiguous land for a Palestinian state for twenty years. That ship sailed. Not all Israelis hate Muslims and Christians. Most of them are decent people who also want a just peace.

Last night I had a dinner party with my Jewish book club. Fabulous bunch of women. I am honored to be included. A good friend of mine had an awful TIA during dinner. One minute she was witty and kind. The next minute her pretty face was all twisted. Heartbreaking.

And boom….ends with a personal insult. What you said about me is actually more fitting for you.

You keep going back to the same old thing about Israel starting HAMAS. I have no idea what that’s about, but the fact is that NOW the Palestinians cannot get peace because they keep electing the Jew-hating Islamics who want to destroy Israel.

If the Palestinians were as smart as the Israelis - right now, there’s no contest - they would dump HAMAS and vote in leadership that wants peace.

Too bad your hate for Israelis won’t let you see the obvious truth.

BS Flag thrown.

Source Israel forming HAMAS.

BS Flag thrown.

Source Israel forming HAMAS.
Thanks. She keeps saying that, and I have no idea what she’s talking about. She wants us to believe that Israel formed an Islamic group that is intent on destroying it.

I do not support religious fanaticism. That being said, if you were a part of a people that has been persecuted by every superpower in the world for the past 5000 years hell bent on their destruction, with no end in sight, you might be more diligent about things than some kook blubbering about self determination who doesn't have the slightest idea about the cost.

You might as well persecute Mexicans for being Mexican and then accuse them of being radical fanatics when they stand up for their rights as human beings and blame them for a violent backlash from the same racial bigots who were persecuting them in the first place.

Forget about right wing religious fanatics. Fuck this insanity..

You might as well persecute ...
Forget about right wing religious fanatics. Fuck this insanity..

are you serious ...

1672343145135.jpeg

the persecutors, crucifiers are the desert religious fanatics ...

the same desert religion separated by a minor distinction suitable for their purposes they use against any and all including themselves - exhibited in the present israeli gov't - of no concern to you - is the exact prototype that crucified the heavenly exemplar in the 1st century - with glee for their crimes they have repeated throughout the centuries.

just do not confuse those who died likewise in the 1st century with those yourself included that wrote the 4th century c-bible in league with the crucifiers of the 1st.

Thank you! I will acknowledge that the Israelis may, at times, be a little too aggressive, but after what Jewish people have suffered for millennia, combined with the fact that they are surrounded by antisemitic Arab countries that would love to see them driven into the sea, it’s quite understandable - and I appreciate that you do.

That others do NOT, and in fact hold Israel to a higher than standard and condemn them for actions that they overlook from other countries, is indicative of their intolerance for or outright bigotry toward Jews.

the fact is the middle east is composed entirely of the abrahamic, desert religions and are all three reflective of their own corrupt self serving dogmas disguised as religions.

Come on liar, prove Israel started HAMAS.

are you serious ...

View attachment 743012

the persecutors, crucifiers are the desert religious fanatics ...

the same desert religion separated by a minor distinction suitable for their purposes they use against any and all including themselves - exhibited in the present israeli gov't - of no concern to you - is the exact prototype that crucified the heavenly exemplar in the 1st century - with glee for their crimes they have repeated throughout the centuries.

just do not confuse those who died likewise in the 1st century with those yourself included that wrote the 4th century c-bible in league with the crucifiers of the 1st.

What you call 4th century forgeries were written by highly intelligent and dedicated Jews centuries before superstitious Romans assimilated and perverted Christianity in 325.c.e. because they knew nothing about the figurative language of the prophets used much less anything about Jewish thought, reasoning, and beliefs, preventing them from comprehending the hidden teaching which went flying right over their superstitious heads, just like with you.

So what are the real forgeries are the incredibly ignorant interpretations of these unbelievable tales, not the tales themselves, perpetuated by believers and unbelievers. What was written remains pure to all who can grasp what was hidden in these deliberately fantastical stories.

You can't blame desert dwellers for the evil done by superstitious europeans who usurped authority over scripture without knowing neither the meaning of the words nor hidden subjects about which they have been so dogmatic, tyrannical, oppressive, and murderous.

Last edited:
the fact is the middle east is composed entirely of the abrahamic, desert religions and are all three reflective of their own corrupt self serving dogmas disguised as religions.
It’s not Isrsel that is threatening death to any non-Jewish country. It is Arab countries threatening death to the Jewish country.

There is no moral equivalence here.

Go back to your own anti-Jew thread, and limit your discrediting of their beliefs there. THIS thread is to discuss WHY you picked on Jewish beliefs.

History dates back way before Adam and Eve.. the Earth is older than the Jewish calendar. Even the Natufians of the Levant date back 12,000 years.

Don't you know the difference between foundation myths and history?

Forum List

Back