Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

History dates back way before Adam and Eve.. the Earth is older than the Jewish calendar. Even the Natufians of the Levant date back 12,000 years.

Don't you know the difference between foundation myths and history?

Did I ever say the Earth started with Adam and Eve? Not all Jews believe the exact same.

lDon’t you know the difference between being a decent person and dumping all over someone else’s religion? You don’t see me mocking the idea that a virgin got pregnant, do you? Why? Because it would be offensive to those who think she did.

But then again, when have you Muslim-sympathizing leftists ever worried about offending Jews?

Did I ever say the Earth started with Adam and Eve? Not all Jews believe the exact same.

lDon’t you know the difference between being a decent person and dumping all over someone else’s religion? You don’t see me mocking the idea that a virgin got pregnant, do you? Why? Because it would be offensive to those who think she did.

But then again, when have you Muslim-sympathizing leftists ever worried about offending Jews?

Take it up with the Jewish calendar.

What you call 4th century forgeries were written by highly intelligent and dedicated Jews centuries before superstitious Romans assimilated and perverted Christianity in 325.c.e. because they knew nothing about the figurative language of the prophets used much less anything about Jewish thought, reasoning, and beliefs, preventing them from comprehending the hidden teaching which went flying right over their superstitious heads, just like with you.

So what are the real forgeries are the incredibly ignorant interpretations of these unbelievable tales, not the tales themselves, perpetuated by believers and unbelievers. What was written remains pure to all who can grasp what was hidden in these deliberately fantastical stories.

You can't blame desert dwellers for the evil done by superstitious europeans who usurped authority over scripture without knowing neither the meaning of the words nor hidden subjects about which they have been so dogmatic, tyrannical, oppressive, and murderous.

the c-bible, all three desert religions are written with deliberation for their particular agendas using servitude as their means of entrapment ... foremost -

than an underlying religious message many would ignore if even understood than a few who may or may not understand correctly - what was written for them - than their own conclusions needless a requirement for a book for their discovery ...

10000 pg books of scriptures - - the religion of antiquity, the triumph of good vs evil - or the golden rule ... no contest between them - to free ones spirit.

10000 pg books of scriptures - - the religion of antiquity, the triumph of good vs evil - or the golden rule ... no contest between them - to free ones spirit.

There can be no triumph of good over evil without a correct knowledge of the written law which teaches the difference between good and evil. Without Divine Law, a light to the nations, people in their confusion and ignorance call good evil and evil good. What then?

How do you differentiate between the two without a light which makes the distinction clear?

How can a person free their spirit from confusion, ignorance, and darkness without that light?

Comply with the law's demands in light of the revelation of Jesus (a desert dweller) - his teaching that the words are figurative, the subjects hidden - and life will triumph over death.

Thats the spoken religion of antiquity.

Last edited:
I think its all about territory, and also feel that Isarel is home of the Jews aka both houses ;House of Judah', House of Israel', being a very small land mass on the planet is not asking for much ,it has always been and always will be from what I've studied over the years in my fair amount of research.
Where we are in history now is questionable as to when the Messiah returns or if Jewish 'appears'.

I think its all about territory, and also feel that Isarel is home of the Jews aka both houses ;House of Judah', House of Israel', being a very small land mass on the planet is not asking for much ,it has always been and always will be from what I've studied over the years in my fair amount of research.
Where we are in history now is questionable as to when the Messiah returns or if Jewish 'appears'.

Sure. In the Old Testament they are instructed to kill everyone who lives there and take their land.

Sure. In the Old Testament they are instructed to kill everyone who lives there and take their land.
Sounds exactly like what happened to Native Americans. Manifest destiny and all that.

Should I mention Nazis? Don't some still want to kill Jews and take their land, again??

Whats your point?

You're pissed off about what happened in the 13th century b.c.e ? lol. Seriously, get over it.

Last edited:

Are you sure you're not talking about Medina or Mecca?
Wonder what would happen if any other religion decided to claim Mecca for their Holy Site? How would you like them apples? Now personally I don't care where anyone worships long as they don't force it on me.
Be logical, I'm sure you're an ok person like Lisa 548 but yall need to mellow.

There can be no triumph of good over evil without a correct knowledge of the written law which teaches the difference between good and evil. Without Divine Law, a light to the nations, people in their confusion and ignorance call good evil and evil good. What then?

How do you differentiate between the two without a light which makes the distinction clear?

How can a person free their spirit from confusion, ignorance, and darkness without that light?

Comply with the law's demands in light of the revelation of Jesus (a desert dweller) - his teaching that the words are figurative, the subjects hidden - and life will triumph over death.

Thats the spoken religion of antiquity.

the religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - is spoken and timeless, to free one's spirit for judgement and admission to the everlasting.

what laws there may be written or otherwise would be the same if authentic irregardless how discovered and still require true application for their value to be rendered ... not forgeries and fallacies - tablets etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments - found on nearly every page of all three desert religions and the reason to rewrite those books.

Are you sure you're not talking about Medina or Mecca?
Wonder what would happen if any other religion decided to claim Mecca for their Holy Site? How would you like them apples? Now personally I don't care where anyone worships long as they don't force it on me.
Be logical, I'm sure you're an ok person like Lisa 548 but yall need to mellow.

She's not. She is a nasty condescending piece of work who doesn't believe in the true God.

Sounds exactly like what happened to Native Americans. Manifest destiny and all that.

Should I mention Nazis? Don't some still want to kill Jews and take their land, again??

Whats your point?

You're pissed off about what happened in the 13th century b.c.e ? lol. Seriously, get over it.

Yep. Dark days and bloody history... It's against the law since WW2. You can't colonize occupied territory.

Yep. Dark days and bloody history... It's against the law since WW2. You can't colonize occupied territory.
Well the Arabs are thinking twice before they invade Israel and lose MORE land.

Initially, being a Muslim was a very honorable thing, because Islam means submission to the King of kings, Al YahShua; And Muslim is one who does so.

Edom Central, the Vatican, had Mohammad murdered by poison and the original Qurans destroyed and replaced with one that facilitated turning the excitement and enthusiasm Mohammad had generated into a vehicle for war against the Eastern Orthodox Church with Syria as an initial target.

When Muslims and Islam get straightened out, they become good servants of the King of kings, Christ the Messiah.

As for "anti-semitism" it is a Talmudic word and concept derived from Edom's intent to replace real Shemites with Edom which was cut off from being a descendant of Shem, Abraham, Isaac & Israel. Edom was born a Shemite, but abandoned everything in the Gospel to race mix his seed and get money and power. He and His sons and converts are cut off from Biblical Israel and doomed, but in the meantime, Edom is used to punish rebellious Israel. Edom is very good at that. The Real Semites are descendants of Shem via Abraham, Isaac & Yacob.

Last edited:
Well the Arabs are thinking twice before they invade Israel and lose MORE land.

sure, open carry leaves little doubt and such warm relationships. and by the way when you use your a-bombs just let everyone know how those rascals deserved it.

The thread discrediting the Exodus from Egypt, which Passover commemorates, was started by a Muslim (or Muslim sympathizer) who has made anti-Jew remarks in the past, and started an offensive thread to insult Jews and their beliefs.

That antisemitism is more pronounced among Muslims is a fact. We all remember the Islamic terrorist who pushed an elderly Holocaust survivor off a roof in France, while yelling Ali Akhbar, and studies have shown that Muslims are more antisemitic than not only the general population in France, but more antisemitic than the far-right. (Page 11 of the attached study.)

As the Muslim population increases in America, and they bring their antisemitism here, this becomes a concern. So the question is: what is the root of the Jew-hate? Is it because the Quran teaches that Jews are the offspring of apes and pigs? That they are taught to kill Jews from where they hide behind the bushes? Is it jealousy or resentment that Jews have overcome horrible persecution to become successful?

Let’s hear thoughts from normal people (not the Muslim antisemites) as to what drives the Jew-hatred among Muslims.

I think it might have something to do with driving the Palestinians out of their land in 1948. Philistine/Palestine sounds like similar terms. This could be a four or five thousand year rivalry that just doesn't resonate with the rest of the anti-semites. Using God's name in vain to kill people and take their land tends to make people a bit angry. It would be similar to a bunch of Muslims killing all the people that live in Tennessee and saying that God gave them the land of Tennessee to be named, "Mohammed Park". The people of Tennessee might develop a three or four thousand year grudge about that nonsense. People just don't like being murdered and when you blame it on an imaginary invisible man that can't be punished then it just makes it that more insulting. Those poor, poor muslims. They are upset for sure about all that genocide and murder. I'm guessing you already knew this. Did you want someone to say it out loud so you wouldn't have to say it?

Last edited:
I think it might have something to do with driving the Palestinians out of their land in 1948. Philistine/Palestine sounds like similar terms. This could be a four or five thousand year rivalry that just doesn't resonate with the rest of the anti-semites. Using God's name in vain to kill people and take their land tends to make people a bit angry. It would be similar to a bunch of Muslims killing all the people that live in Tennessee and saying that God gave them the land of Tennessee to be named, "Mohammed Park". The people of Tennessee might develop a three or four thousand year grudge about that nonsense. People just don't like being murdered and when you blame it on an imaginary invisible man that can't be punished then it just makes it that more insulting. Those poor, poor muslims. They are upset for sure about all that genocide and murder. I'm guessing you already knew this. Did you want someone to say it out loud so you wouldn't have to say it?
Another poster so ignorant of the situation is not worth my time to educate him.

Forum List

Back