Why I'm Not A Christian

then you are seriously confused about what you have. Try reading it sometime

I will after you tell me where it says in the King James version that Jesus stopped by America, on his way up to heaven.

the king James version doesn't talk about Christ ministry in the new world. Which is precisely why I think you are confused

I see. The new world that the Mormons made up.

I'm sure that the past 500 years of people in the western hemisphere will be surprised to learn that Mormons made it up.

read sometime. You might learn something

Don't go getting all high and mighty, the Christian religion is also full of witchcraft and wizardry. Yours just adds to the insanity, all coming from the con man, Joe Smith.

any excuse not to read eh? Let me know when you actually want a discussion.

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, “Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.”

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, “What would you want to talk about?”

” Oh, I don’t know,” said the atheist. “How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?” as he smiled smugly.

“OK,” she said. “Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff – grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?”

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl’s intelligence, thinks about it and says, “Hmmm, I have no idea.” To which the little girl replies, “Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death, when you don’t know sh#t?”

And then she went back to reading her book.

....And that is what atheists are full of. :)
Actually most atheists would explain that Cows and Horses eat high fibre grass, hay and grain, Deer eat leaves, plants, fruit and nuts. They would also point out that all these animals have completely different digestive systems. I know it's a joke but it reeks of ignorance.

Explain to me, the first law of thermodynamics. then explain how complete order came into the universe after the "Big Bang". Thanks.

The basic premise of christianity is:
1) We're all bad, and deserve to go to hell.
2) Good news! Jesus spent 3 days being crucified on the cross so that god will forgive us and let us into heaven anyway, even though we're bad and don't deserve to go to heaven.

If I make a mistake, or do something wrong, I don't want someone else paying for me. I'll pay for my own sins after I did, just like I've done my whole life.

I'll spend 3 days on the cross just like Jesus did.

Sounds like a three year old kid telling his parents to leave him the hell alone he's going to go it alone and live his life the way he wants.

God made you and gave you life. He also gave you all you need to know to become eternally blessed.

You do not sound interested? I call that foolish pride, not valor or heroism.

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, “Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.”

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, “What would you want to talk about?”

” Oh, I don’t know,” said the atheist. “How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?” as he smiled smugly.

“OK,” she said. “Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff – grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?”

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl’s intelligence, thinks about it and says, “Hmmm, I have no idea.” To which the little girl replies, “Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death, when you don’t know sh#t?”

And then she went back to reading her book.

....And that is what atheists are full of. :)
Actually most atheists would explain that Cows and Horses eat high fibre grass, hay and grain, Deer eat leaves, plants, fruit and nuts. They would also point out that all these animals have completely different digestive systems. I know it's a joke but it reeks of ignorance.

Explain to me, the first law of thermodynamics. then explain how complete order came into the universe after the "Big Bang". Thanks.
What??? You don't know how to use google. Here, I'll give you a headstart. 1st Law of Thermodynamics
As for the Universe being in complete order, I didn't know it was supposed to be.

The basic premise of christianity is:
1) We're all bad, and deserve to go to hell.
2) Good news! Jesus spent 3 days being crucified on the cross so that god will forgive us and let us into heaven anyway, even though we're bad and don't deserve to go to heaven.

If I make a mistake, or do something wrong, I don't want someone else paying for me. I'll pay for my own sins after I did, just like I've done my whole life.

I'll spend 3 days on the cross just like Jesus did.

Good points. Rather than be tormented with a lie my whole life or tortured for eternity in hell for not believing what sounds like a lie to me, can I opt for being tortured on a cross for 3 days?
you should have a care what you wish for......

Forum List

Back