Why I’m leaving the Republican Party…and Endorsing President Obama.

You've blown your whole argument out of the water here..ace..

The government DOES solve problems.

It's there to solve problems.

The problem with you is that you think it's only there to solve YOUR PROBLEMS.

Define "solve problems", then list 10 problems and show us in the constitution where the solution to the problems belongs to the government. We'll wait.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXGhvoekY44]Jeopardy! Think Music, 1960s 1984-1997 - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sure it will be a list of things like food stamps, minumum wage, welfare, abortion clinics, chin dabbing, nose blowing, ass wiping, etc. Stuff your mom does for you.

Define "solve problems", then list 10 problems and show us in the constitution where the solution to the problems belongs to the government. We'll wait.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXGhvoekY44]Jeopardy! Think Music, 1960s 1984-1997 - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sure it will be a list of things like food stamps, minumum wage, welfare, abortion clinics, chin dabbing, nose blowing, ass wiping, etc. Stuff your mom does for you.

:doubt:

I am so tired of people pretending to be former Republicans as if that somehow gives themselves some credibility. If your ideas don't have merits on their own, saying you used to be a member of a party doesnt give you any credibility.

I am so tired of people pretending to be former Republicans as if that somehow gives themselves some credibility. If your ideas don't have merits on their own, saying you used to be a member of a party doesnt give you any credibility.

What blew their cover of supposedly being a Republican..
Is saying they are leaving and endorsing Obama.

I can't stand people who have to lie.

What blew their cover of supposedly being a Republican..
Is saying they are leaving and endorsing Obama.

I can't stand fake people

Actually, What blew his cover is just spouting off progressive talking points.

I just cant stand that people can't just be honest. Argue your viewpoints. Forget the lies. Support yourself. if you cant support your position you shouldnt be arguing it.

The writer is:

Pro ObamaCare
Pro Abortion
Pro Gay Marriage

Writer claims the biggest spending Presidents were Republicans when Obama has spent more than all other Presidents combined.

Writer is probably one of those Liberals who show up at rallies dressed in a 3 piece suit with a sign that says "I'm a Former Republican".

Me = Not fooled by fake, planted story.

In other words? A seminar poster. A fake, a fraud.

Solving problems is about pragmatically viewing data to decide upon the most effective public policy solutions.

Correct.

Something conservatives fail to do as they adhere blindly to dogma, facts know no ideology.

Solving your problems is not the government's job. If you don't have enough money, get a job. If your house is too cold, plug up the drafts. If your nose is dripping, blow it.

by: Jeff Wartman

Full article: Why I’m leaving the Republican Party…and Endorsing President Obama. | Jeff Wartman

I’m leaving the Republican Party. No longer can I say with a clear conscience that the Republican Party is focused on solving problems that will benefit average Americans.

Solving problems is about pragmatically viewing data to decide upon the most effective public policy solutions. Many times, problem solving is the complete opposite of adhering to a rigid political ideology that dictates policy regardless of consequences. Our public servants need to be looking at what has worked, what has not worked, and using those judgments to form policy moving forward. The Republican Party refuses to look at what works and what doesn’t — they simply base policy on whether it fits into a rigid anti-government philosophy, whether it is good policy or not. Essentially, the effectiveness of policy is completely and totally irrelevant to Republicans. Additionally, the Republican Party believes more strongly in obstructing anything that President Obama proposes than in real solutions that would create jobs and help the average American.

Additionally, I have specific grievances with the current “know-nothing” incarnation of the Republican Party:...

Read the entire article at JeffWartman.com Why I’m leaving the Republican Party…and Endorsing President Obama. | Jeff Wartman
You need to change your avatar to a statue of Stalin and a Hammer/Sickle flag on a RED background poseur.

I wouldn't touch this frauds website with a ten foot CLICK..

don't give him the traffic folks

Last edited:
The writer is:

Pro ObamaCare
Pro Abortion
Pro Gay Marriage

Writer claims the biggest spending Presidents were Republicans when Obama has spent more than all other Presidents combined.

Writer is probably one of those Liberals who show up at rallies dressed in a 3 piece suit with a sign that says "I'm a Former Republican".

Me = Not fooled by fake, planted story.

Fake, planted story? :lol:

I'm still technically an elected party official, kid.

You're leaving one corrupt party to go to another corrupt party, and you have a chance to vote for romney for President. So why was your reason for leaving the GOP again?

Okey-dokey Girls! Read the whole tread still #113 stimulating at time! :booze::mm: Raw-Raw-Raw. still end up at why things are, and circles around fine points, Fine. Can anyone point me at the solutions department, would like to start at top and read down. or do I start spewing my fantasy?

Last edited:
Solving problems is about pragmatically viewing data to decide upon the most effective public policy solutions.

Correct.

Something conservatives fail to do as they adhere blindly to dogma, facts know no ideology.
And aggression merely begets aggression.

Something that those of you who worship at the altar of compulsion-as-a-first-resort are blind to....Speaking of dogma.

The federal gubmint wasn't chartered to "solve problems"...Its role is supposed to be the protector of the rights of every individual, to provide a framework of justice when said rights are violated (rather than be the chief violator of them) and maintain the nation's borders.

That's the crux of it. We've lost site of the concept of limited government. Instead of keeping the peace and protecting our freedoms, we now look to government as the ubiquitous authority tasked with "managing" society, solving any and all of our problems. In short, we want government to be our caretaker.

Can anyone point me at the solutions department...

mirror.jpg

by: Jeff Wartman

Full article: Why I’m leaving the Republican Party…and Endorsing President Obama. | Jeff Wartman

I’m leaving the Republican Party. No longer can I say with a clear conscience that the Republican Party is focused on solving problems that will benefit average Americans.

Solving problems is about pragmatically viewing data to decide upon the most effective public policy solutions. Many times, problem solving is the complete opposite of adhering to a rigid political ideology that dictates policy regardless of consequences. Our public servants need to be looking at what has worked, what has not worked, and using those judgments to form policy moving forward. The Republican Party refuses to look at what works and what doesn’t — they simply base policy on whether it fits into a rigid anti-government philosophy, whether it is good policy or not. Essentially, the effectiveness of policy is completely and totally irrelevant to Republicans. Additionally, the Republican Party believes more strongly in obstructing anything that President Obama proposes than in real solutions that would create jobs and help the average American.

Additionally, I have specific grievances with the current “know-nothing” incarnation of the Republican Party:...

Read the entire article at JeffWartman.com Why I’m leaving the Republican Party…and Endorsing President Obama. | Jeff Wartman

Jeff,

A couple years ago when I first registered to vote, I registered as Republican. After the primaries, I will re-register as Libertarian. The difference between you and me is this - I would rather be DEAD than to endorse Barack Obama..

You see Jeff, I do not like a dictator...I mean president in Obama who cries about how he can not force congress to do what he wants them to do, and is upset that our Founding Fathers made things so difficult to change things. You go ahead and endorse a tryannical, maniacal dictator, my guess is you also think highly of Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro as well...turds of a sewer stink together.

This election comes down to this, you either vote for freedom or tyranny. Judging by your post, you clearly are going to vote for tyranny. Mitt Romney will probably win the Republican nomination, the last candidate I wanted to see get the nomination. However, I will still vote for Romney, simple because when it comes to appointing federal justices, I trust Romney far more than Obama has given us legistlators from the bench.

Go ahead and endorse Obama, you self aggrandizing whore, if your Obama wins a 2nd term, don't come crying in this forum about how bad things have become. I read your article, and no offense, it was a pile of shit devoid of any intelligence.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back