Why I Left the Right: How Studying Religion Made Me a Liberal

get the leftist filth out of schools and put them in chains.
Do you realize when you use language like "Leftist filth" you lose the attention of the majority of your listeners... You might get some White trash hillbillies yipping in your corner but in reality It just makes you sound like a close minded idiot. If you really have good ideas to put out there then grow up and present them like somebody who has a brain.
I, we, all of us have given the left better ideas, you, the left and the rest of the filth called it racist or unfair, or some other idiotic response and refused to argue on the merits.

why?

b/c leftist filth likes keeping people down, it's what they do, it's how they get votes
I do agree that the race card gets played by the left too much and it's not helping things. The problem is the Right comes out in straight blind opposition to everything instead of trying to cooperate , share ideas, and work together to progress a cause. This constant opposition and "filth" style talk makes both sides defensive and then very little gets done. That which gets done is done poorly as every step forward one side takes the other side is knocking them back. It is a problem on both sides.

It seems it fits.
Live with it.

You certainly cannot read or comprehend. The statement and article goes against your reasoning ability.
We understand why you make such a foolish and stupid statement.
You may be forgiven.

so she joined liberals?

a group of people with no morals at all?

:rofl:

seems she really wants that fame
aww, a reading comprehension slam

wow, I'm hurt, leftist never used that kind of attack on anyone before.

sorry junior, gunna have to up your game with me.

she was a rep and got no fame
so she went left and got another 15

but she was a con, so the left will do nothing for her

Do you realize when you use language like "Leftist filth" you lose the attention of the majority of your listeners... You might get some White trash hillbillies yipping in your corner but in reality It just makes you sound like a close minded idiot. If you really have good ideas to put out there then grow up and present them like somebody who has a brain.
I, we, all of us have given the left better ideas, you, the left and the rest of the filth called it racist or unfair, or some other idiotic response and refused to argue on the merits.

why?

b/c leftist filth likes keeping people down, it's what they do, it's how they get votes
If you get out of your bubble and really think about that statement you will see it makes no sense. And like I said before, drop the whole filth thing, it's just making you sound stupid.
wrong, again.

you know we get shouted down as racist every time we try to fix what you leftist broke.

we had the tops in world education, but the left took over
we had the strongest economy, but the left took that over
the military was the first to desegregate, but the left took that over
we won wars, but the left took over

seriously, get your head out of your ass, you are decades overdue to learn the harm the left creates then says it can fix

why?

I do agree that the race card gets played by the left too much and it's not helping things. The problem is the Right comes out in straight blind opposition to everything instead of trying to cooperate , share ideas, and work together to progress a cause. This constant opposition and "filth" style talk makes both sides defensive and then very little gets done. That which gets done is done poorly as every step forward one side takes the other side is knocking them back. It is a problem on both sides.
when you get called a racist or some other non-sense, ever single time.

why would I bother to try to work with you?

you don't work with me, so fuck you, sucks when we treat you like you treats us? or is that not fair...

the right played along for years, giving and never getting in return. ex that the left loves to bring up; RR signed amnesty. Yes he did, AFTER dems promised to secure the border. So why give a liar something now for a return latter when you know he's lying?

Forum List

Back