Why I hate this time of the year

DKSuddeth

Oct 20, 2003
North Texas
Here it is, mid-may, the time of year that I dread. Why you might ask? I'll tell you why. SPIDERS. They're everywhere. The evil little bastards appear out of mid-air it seems and its not bad enough that I just hate spiders, but this time of year it seems that they have to come after me, ALL THE TIME. I can't get away from them.

For instance, this morning. I'd been up almost an hour and as I go back towards the kitchen to fill my coffee cup theres, not one, but TWO evil little bastards trying to spin their sadistic little webs across the doorway.

Then, I go out to the car so I can start driving to work and end up walking through two webs strung across the walk, gives me the heebie-jeebies, and then three satanic 8 legged freaks on my car.

ARRGGGHHHHH!!!!!! I hate the ugly fuckers.

spiders.gif

You know, for some reason, as I tried to fall asleep last night, I suddenly got all paranoid about spiders. Back when I lived at home in Orangeburg, I found one spider behind my desk that was friggin' HUGE, like.... This is a bad analogy, but it could've touched either end of a piece of Wonder Bread, if you see what I'm saying. I'm so glad I saw that thing (still don't know how I did). That was the night before I left for college. The next weekend, I came home and there was a big spider on my monitor in my room. I thought it was fake, something my parents put in there, so I went to grab it, it started to run away, and I made in my pants. Ever since then, I'm seriously constantly on the lookout for spiders. It's kinda pathetic, but it's true. And that's my spider story!

On a somewhat related topic, I hate this time of year, too, but just because this is around when it really starts to get disgustingly hot. My favorite time of the year is early fall, when you just need like a sweatshirt or something. Love it.

Another odd note: while I'm extremely creeped out by spiders, I hate killing them. They're not really agressive for the most part, and they eat more irritating bugs, so I feel bad killing them.

Well, I guess size really does matter.

We have some decent sized wood spiders and daddy- long- legs but nothing HUGE. Read once, that a person swallows 8 spiders in a lifetime. Sorry. :(

I cannot STAND spiders. I have this unexplainable, chilling FEAR of them. When I was married, my washer and dryer were down in my basement, which is where I stored my Christmas decorations during the summer. One June, while doing laundry, I saw a wood spider on my Christmas decorations box. Come that December, I hyperventilated trying to make myself get that box down off the shelf. That's one of many, many stories I have about insects in general (especially spiders, but pretty much everything except ants and ladybugs throw me into a pure terror state). I actually went to a hypnotist to try and get over my fear of spiders. After $45 dollars and two hours of my time, nothing changed.

I used to live in a pretty bad section of Houston when I was in middle school. We had a pretty grubby apartmnet that was literally infested with roaches. My sister and I used to have to wipe them off our bed before we laid down (bed/toilet/chairs, they were everywhere). I woke up many times with those little bastards crawling all over me in the middle of the night. Thats where I think my fear of insects came from.

while I'm extremely creeped out by spiders, I hate killing them.

I COMPLETELY agree.. only my reasoning is probably different. I hate killing them because I'm afraid I'll miss and REALLY piss them off. If I step on one, I cant lift my leg away because I'm afraid its still alive. LOL. I stood there once for half an hour until my ex-husband came home and made me move.

Ok... so I'm a bit psycho.
:cof:

ummmm Duane??

Wanna go see Arachnaphobia tonite hon?

(yes, I AM an evil little bitch)

bite my ass, krispie kreme.

here is an answer for ya, dear one........NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL!

sure. ok.

You win.....

YOU WIN THE RIGHT FOR ME TO AGGRAVATE THE HOLY HELL OUT OF YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA! <insert evil laugh here>

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
sure. ok.

You win.....

YOU WIN THE RIGHT FOR ME TO AGGRAVATE THE HOLY HELL OUT OF YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA! <insert evil laugh here>

I've had that prize for several years now, :p:

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
Here it is, mid-may, the time of year that I dread. Why you might ask? I'll tell you why. SPIDERS. They're everywhere. The evil little bastards appear out of mid-air it seems and its not bad enough that I just hate spiders, but this time of year it seems that they have to come after me, ALL THE TIME. I can't get away from them.

For instance, this morning. I'd been up almost an hour and as I go back towards the kitchen to fill my coffee cup theres, not one, but TWO evil little bastards trying to spin their sadistic little webs across the doorway.

Then, I go out to the car so I can start driving to work and end up walking through two webs strung across the walk, gives me the heebie-jeebies, and then three satanic 8 legged freaks on my car.

ARRGGGHHHHH!!!!!! I hate the ugly fuckers.

Pussy:p:

ewwwww - HELLL no

SNakes give me the willies! I get all girlie around them. I hate that.

Forum List

Back