Why I Don't Use Facebook

For all his smarts, he's an ignorant ass.

Mark Zuckerberg Rebuffs ‘America First’
Zuckerberg has a conscience. No one withone could possibly go along with Trump's unamerican bullshit.
Just like another real billionaire ( unlike Trump) who has a soul and a conscience, MarkCuban.

Explain to me what is wrong with "America First"? Especially considering how these companies were able to succeed due to American ingenuity and contribution. What he is saying is not unlike what Obama was saying about business commitments to America, except Trump is more assertive and direct about it.

If you think the current and former trajectory of the world is advantageous to America and good for Human Rights and individual liberty, please do explain it to me. I don't want China to run the world. I would much rather have America leading the world, and yes, be a dominant Empire. British, French or American empires would be a far better global leader than some Communist dictatorship. As it is, America is the only nation in the West with the size, economic power and domestic liberty to lead, so be it.

Yes, America First. The alternative is horrendous. Those who DON'T want America to lead the world are about as selfish as it gets. Nice way to sell your future generations down the river, while you get to finish most of your life, if not all of it, experiencing American dominance.

One final note, the current incarnation of globalization is stacked against the American worker. It is still valid and important but requiring tweaking. There is simply no way around it unless you believe America can continue to borrow itself to success and entitlements.

Last edited:

Zuckerberg has a conscience. No one withone could possibly go along with Trump's unamerican bullshit.
Just like another real billionaire ( unlike Trump) who has a soul and a conscience, MarkCuban.

Explain to me what is wrong with "America First"? Especially considering how these companies were able to succeed due to American ingenuity and contribution. What he is saying is not unlike what Obama was saying about business commitments to America, except Trump is more assertive and direct about it.

If you think the current and former trajectory of the world is advantageous to America and good for Human Rights and individual liberty, please do explain it to me. I don't want China to run the world. I would much rather have America leading the world, and yes, be a dominant Empire. British, French or American empires would be a far better global leader than some Communist dictatorship. As it is, America is the only nation in the West with the size, economic power and domestic liberty to lead, so be it.

Yes, America First. The alternative is horrendous. Those who DON'T want America to lead the world are about as selfish as it gets. Nice way to sell your future generations down the river, while you get to finish most of your life, if not all of it, experiencing American dominance.

One final note, the current incarnation of globalization is stacked against the American worker. It is still valid and important but requiring tweaking. There is simply no way around it unless you believe America can continue to borrow itself to success and entitlements.
The clown who posted #4 is your example. Someone who wants the NWO.

Mark needs to divide up his company and profits equally amongst the people of the world...you know, in the interest of coming together and Cuban evidently needs a seat closer than the first row from the stage if he wants to scare the performers.

Forum List

Back