why i don't buy into the witch hunt

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
for the most part, it's because the left keeps flailing about looking for something - ANYTHING - they can go AH HA over and to date have fallen on their face every time in an effort to prove something they don't even know what they're proving in the end.

COLLUSION!!!!

and again - to date, nothing. even jr's mail was given to the world to show WE TOLD YOU SO!!!! except it was with a lawyer, NOT the government. so how can the gov now be colluding w/trump in this example? not sure about the new math out there but in my day if you're bitching someone got illegal help from the russian gov you prove it by showing illegal info provided by said gov to trump.

that didn't happen.

BUT IT SHOWS THEIR MINDSET!!!!

does it? if this is our only example of someone from Russia wanting to help Trump then again, it's not the government and so far this is the only communication found after what, a year? how can it show a mindset if this is all you have? it shows a 1-off.

now - let's get back to COLLUSION!!! that being it's wrong for another gov to help someone in our gov with an election. if this is the standard please explain the lack of outrage in:

Democrats spread false Russian information on Trump, campaign aides

how come the democrats can get help from Briton and the Ukraine and it's ok?

again - this is NOT a trump defense but a question as to why one situation is a horrible foul and the other business as usual.

when the hypocrisy stops all around i'll give a shit about all these nagging bullshit items. but when 1 side can get away with it and scream to the top of their lungs FOUL at the other side - sorry but fuck 'em.

no cred til you practice what you preach.

Forum List

Back