Why I don't believe in God

Even 25 years ago, when we thought singularity might have been the condition the moment before the Big Bang, there were still many serious questions surrounding that theory because it would defy Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle.

... oh of course and when you are ever able to conduct a discussion based without self biased conclusions give us a ring, otherwise you are an exercise of inexorable futility.

Even 25 years ago, when we thought singularity might have been the condition the moment before the Big Bang, there were still many serious questions surrounding that theory because it would defy Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle.

... oh of course and when you are ever able to conduct a discussion based without self biased conclusions give us a ring, otherwise you are an exercise of inexorable futility.

Oh, of course... and when have you ever conducted a discussion here without your own self-biased conclusions, Breezy? Hell, most of the time, we can't even understand what the fuck you're saying. Doesn't seem to slow you down one bit... you just keep on bashing on God and yammering about the Almighty and Everlasting, like some kind of droning kook.

How do the gods create themselves?

I don't know about Gods. I haven't discussed any Gods. Why are you so obsessed with Gods? Spirit doesn't have to be created. There is nothing to create. Spirit is ethereal and doesn't need or have physical composition. To "create" simply means to bring into physical state of being. The question was, what created physical nature? It exists in a physical state of being therefore it was created. Logic dictates it can't create itself. Do you have an answer to the question or are you planning to throw more of a hissy fit in the floor like a spoiled brat over the God you hate?

I don't know about Gods. I haven't discussed any Gods. Why are you so obsessed with Gods? Spirit doesn't have to be created. There is nothing to create. Spirit is ethereal and doesn't need or have physical composition. To "create" simply means to bring into physical state of being. The question was, what created physical nature? It exists in a physical state of being therefore it was created. Logic dictates it can't create itself. Do you have an answer to the question or are you planning to throw more of a hissy fit in the floor like a spoiled brat over the God you hate?
Once again, do you have any proof that a spirit doesn't need to be created? Or wasn't created?

How can physical nature (or anything) create itself?

How does a seed turn into a plant? God?

A seed doesn't create itself, does it?

Again... lay down your hatred for God just a hot second and try to answer my question.
Physical nature creates itself all the time. Plants create plants, beings create beings, and so on...

Once again, do you have any proof that a spirit doesn't need to be created? Or wasn't created?

What do you mean by "created" ??? How would you define a "created spirit"?

Again... lay down your hatred for God just a hot second and try to answer my question.
Physical nature creates itself all the time. Plants create plants, beings create beings, and so on...

Nope... you just disproved yourself. Plants create other plants.... Plants do not create themselves.

What do you mean by "created" ??? How would you define a "created spirit"?
"What do you mean by "created" ???"

Buy a fucking dictionary brah.

Nope... you just disproved yourself. Plants create other plants.... Plants do not create themselves.
Then you misunderstood your own question: "How can physical nature (or anything) create itself?" Physical nature creates itself over and over again.

You can't hate something that you don't believe exists. Lol.

Your "spirit" is just a part of your personality. Unless you are talking about ghosts or something crazy like that . . .

Forum List

Back