Why I don't believe in God

Yeesh. Like I said, religiosity attracts the crazies. :D Lol.

Sure, its all fun and games until everyone loses their minds.:meow:

Just be careful whatever you do. If you ever visit a church and someone offers you a cookie and a drink of blood, JUST SAY NO.

When I was about 8 years old, I went to Catholic church with my friend and her family (I had slept over), and I went up to get the little bread wafer because I was HUNGRY. I was baptized a Protestant though, so they were all mortified that I actually ate the stupid disgusting bread wafer. Lol. It got all stuck on the roof of my mouth and wasn't very satisfying. :lol: Those things are nasty!

lol....Very strange goings on out there.

What type of mythological creature resembles the person who would claim to be able to turn God into something that doesn't even qualify as a cheap snack food for a mere 10% of your income for life?

I've hate God in one Swedish Sportforum when once eating through me because I do nothing and God do nothing. God must project me from one evil from distance.

Or there is nobody of gods even jesus but I am normal justice from start so there must be at least one good person to me and to every singel person how are normal in justice.

It's just wishful thinking. People have a hard time dealing with their own mortality.

I wonder why Great Apes and other upper primates appear to have absolutely no problem whatsoever with that? In fact, nothing else in living nature seems to grapple with it's own mortality they way humans do. WHY?

While you are pondering that.... Consider this.... MAYBE it's because you've gotten this backwards and humans grapple with their own mortality because only humans are aware of a spiritual immortality? Would that not make better sense than an anomaly found nowhere else in nature and that you cannot explain in any rational way?
Rationaly speaking, we have more braincapacity. Resulting in not only selfawereness but also makes us the only creature alive that has the capacity to think abstractly. For a lower animal death is part of live and altough some are capable of mourning it doesn't go beyond that. Humans have the need to give it context and when there's no context to be had it'll invent it. Like I stated before. Religion is nothing more the mans desire to have an answer to everything. It's not god, it's insecurity that compells ppl to believe.

You are totally wrong. We don't have more brain capacity than a blue whale. Their brains are larger than ours and have more capacity. Other things are capable of abstract thought. For ALL living things... death is a part of life.

It's irrational to think that humans invent things that work to explain other things.... that's just not the way any rational human mind works and we can demonstrate that... next time you feel afraid, imagine something not real and see if that works to diminish your fears... I bet it doesn't work. You see... there has to first be a belief in something real or that you have faith is real, or else your mind can't use it practically to ward off fear. It's of no use to invent something you know isn't real and expect it to work.

I hear Atheists make this argument over and over again but it doesn't fly. You can't invent things that aren't real and let them handle what you can't explain.

And you can say whatever you like about RELIGIONS... If this debate is whether or not any particular human-made Religious belief is true or false, then it's probably a safe bet to say that humans haven't accidentally stumbled upon the one true understanding of God through religions they've created. I am not here to argue for Religions. The only thing Religions do is prove that humans have strong and passionate spiritual connection to something greater than self.

from Singularity everything is "traveling" at an angle - after eons, the angle will return the object(s) to its origin - it compresses because all the material is re-colliding back into themselves to point zero - the Boomerang Theory ...

You are making NO rational or logical sense with your argument. The "boomerang theory" was the Big Bang/Big Crunch ...expanding and contracting universe theory. This is the theory I debunked earlier... the universe is never going to contract if it continues to expand with greater acceleration as it's doing. It'c can't re-collide if it continues to expand.

Even IF it were to stop accelerating and expanding and did eventually begin to contract, it cannot possibly contract back into a Singularity because of the Uncertainty Principle. So your theory violates laws of physics to even try and happen and if it happens, has to again defy the laws of physics to happen. Now... IF we are going to formulate wild theories which contradict the laws of physics, might as well concoct a theory that a Flying Spaghetti Monster put us here and we should listen to Moses.

the universe is never going to contract if it continues to expand with greater acceleration as it's doing. It'c can't re-collide if it continues to expand.

NO CONTRACTION ...

Boss, you are not interpreting what I have stated - the expansion, acceleration continues unabated - because the matter is traveling at an "angular" trajectory it will eventually form a loop back to its origin and crash back into the original point of origin, all the original matter at the same time ... it becomes a closed loop.

the same as a boomerang returns back from where it was originally thrown.

that is the mechanism, Spirituality plays the role of what does and does not constitute the Singularity and is ruled by the Almighty.

Happy Easter to all you religious folks! :)
Why do you feel compelled to mark this day as different than any other to wish "happy" to people you just tried to distance from their God?

Little salt in the wound? I'll offer you a little irony here. You should get on your knees and pray that people are wrong about God and Its mandates. Because if they're right, you're in very big trouble.

Keep your fingers crossed. You may be right! (Or you may not be..)

Happy Easter to all you religious folks! :)
Why do you feel compelled to mark this day as different than any other to wish "happy" to people you just tried to distance from their God?

Little salt in the wound? I'll offer you a little irony here. You should get on your knees and pray that people are wrong about God and Its mandates. Because if they're right, you're in very big trouble.

Keep your fingers crossed. You may be right! (Or you may not be..)

You seem confused. As per usual. :D Lol.

My God problem isn't good with my eating treat he will force my food to him of through then he tell liars about America and Nazism.

the universe is never going to contract if it continues to expand with greater acceleration as it's doing. It'c can't re-collide if it continues to expand.

NO CONTRACTION ...

Boss, you are not interpreting what I have stated - the expansion, acceleration continues unabated - because the matter is traveling at an "angular" trajectory it will eventually form a loop back to its origin and crash back into the original point of origin, all the original matter at the same time ... it becomes a closed loop.

the same as a boomerang returns back from where it was originally thrown.

that is the mechanism, Spirituality plays the role of what does and does not constitute the Singularity and is ruled by the Almighty.

You're talking a bunch of gobbledy-goop. There is no loop, there is no angular trajectory. Even IF we lived in La-La Land and could rationalize your idea which contradicts physics... it STILL cannot happen because to have a Singularity, all particles of matter and energy would have to be accounted for and the laws of physics says that is also not possible.

So.... in summary.... Your theory itself defies physics and IF your physics-defying theory actually worked, would defy physics yet again. If these are your theories you may as well believe in God or Flying Spaghetti Monsters... same difference.

Forum List

Back