Why havent more journalists stuck up for Assange or Snowden and their unveiling of THE TRUTH?

Ever notice we have never heard about S Africa for years. Because the whites are being chopped up and having their land taken.

Not newsworthy.

Absolutely.

The dinosaur medias refusal to report on Yemen genocide or the Chinese treatment of Tibetans and Uyghur Muslims is fucking disgusting.
Don't forget Obama thumbing down about Mid East Christians. We need to be all inclusive.

What do you guys think about this..................

Some Memes Just Write Themselves.

f35798fa1a5a84712e5479a43e0e0463.jpg

Wonder if Bill wanted to shag this little honey. Hopefully she is still alive.

What do you guys think about this..................

Some Memes Just Write Themselves.

View attachment 420424
Wonder if Bill wanted to shag this little honey. Hopefully she is still alive.

a picture says a thousand words.

So, once again....why do liberals WANT to stay in the dark?

They are fine with Obama spying on every single American because it is OBAMA. The libs put themselves in a place where Obama is not allowed to be criticized for anything every, lest the criticizer be racist.

I suspect because 99% of the media is nothing but government propoganda.

Wikileaks shpwed us how the DNC rigged the primaries against Bernie Sanders. We saw that Donna Brazille gave Hillary Clinton debate questions in advance. We learned about drone strikes in Yemen. We learned about what the Chinese were doing to Tibet. We learned about executions by Kenyan police. We learned about the US government lies about the Iraqi war. We learned about the lies from the US government about Afghanistan and Gitmo.

Snowden alerted the world of Prism...The NSA spying on every single American, through their google and yahoo accounts, and much much more.

These men are heros. They uncovered corruption and totalitarianism activity and we are all better off knowing the truth!

I learned about all these news items through my normal media channels ... and long before they were reported on Wikileaks ... you folks might want to considered expanding your exposure some ... definitely get some business news sources ... what happens in Yemen effects oil ... and what happens to oil effects the largest corporations in the world ... the stuff of NBR ...

I'm going to set aside Julian Assange ... when he innocently receives sensitive information and posts it to the internet, well, that's not illegal in the USA ... remember the Pentagon Papers? ... I do get the feeling that these current round of criminal charges are just "Trumped" up and is yet another sign of US Federal government over-reach ... a better example is the Hammond's plight which spurred the Malheur Wildlife Refuge crisis ... and another GREAT example is the Bundy trials in both Oregon and Nevada ... I don't agree with the Hammonds or the Bundys, but how our government officials treated them was nothing short of a horrific abuse of power ... c'mon OP, atrocities against US Citizens ain't part of your rant? ... shame on you ...

Swowden is a traitor ... are you people too stupid to know the NSA activities were demanded by the Patriot Act of 2003? ... Snowden relieved nothing to the public that wasn't already known, just read the damn law that says this is happening ... he grabbed that top secret hard drive and ran straight to the Commie Chinese government, this is your hero? ... okay comrade, believe that if you wish, but don't worry, Snowden is living a life of luxury there in Russia ... where all pussy US traitors go for comfort ...

The OP doesn't include Chelsea Manning? ... that link has a great side-boob photo of her ... she's of age so it's okay to ogle ... the information she provided Wikileaks was new, and damaging to the entrenched bureaucracy in Foggy Bottom ... more horrors of just how nasty our own Federal government is ... I think she's a traitor but she's no coward ... she faced the nation at trial and stood firm ... no yellow-belly running away and hiding in our enemies' loving embrace ... dare I speculate as to why the OP ignores her? ...

I was a cryptographer at Command HQ ... I had full access to all the top secret messages from the Air Force Chief of Staff ... I hated what we were doing, could see with my own eyes the terrible policies imposed on the locals ... all these people wanted was the right to own their home, maybe a small plot of land ... to be free of the US military's imposition of thralldom on them on behalf of United Fruit Company ... all the profits to Wall Street, none to the workers toiling in the plantations ... I know exactly how Snowden and Manning felt, what they thought ... I felt and thought the same things ... I did indeed "walk many miles in their shoes" ...

The difference? ...

I'm a patriot ... and I did my duty to the best of my abilities as I swore to Our Nation that I would ... Snowden and Manning violated their oaths ... sold out Our Nation to our enemies ... read through Major North's testimony to Congress if you honestly want to know where Iranian terrorists got their weapons ... these are your heroes? ... then you condemn the loyal servicemen and women, those of us who kept our oath ...

Wikileaks shpwed us how the DNC rigged the primaries against Bernie Sanders. We saw that Donna Brazille gave Hillary Clinton debate questions in advance. We learned about drone strikes in Yemen. We learned about what the Chinese were doing to Tibet. We learned about executions by Kenyan police. We learned about the US government lies about the Iraqi war. We learned about the lies from the US government about Afghanistan and Gitmo.

Snowden alerted the world of Prism...The NSA spying on every single American, through their google and yahoo accounts, and much much more.

These men are heros. They uncovered corruption and totalitarianism activity and we are all better off knowing the truth!

Major news outlets ran with the Snowden story, what makes you think he doesn't get support?

Assange is hated specifically because he doesn't go through the NYT or WaPo and just dumps documents

Really not that complex

Go through them, get their lawyers and editors protection

Dump documents online, they will do everything they can to shit on you

I learned about all these news items through my normal media channels ... and long before they were reported on Wikileaks ... you folks might want to considered expanding your exposure some ... definitely get some business news sources ... what happens in Yemen effects oil ... and what happens to oil effects the largest corporations in the world ... the stuff of NBR ...

I'm going to set aside Julian Assange ... when he innocently receives sensitive information and posts it to the internet, well, that's not illegal in the USA ... remember the Pentagon Papers? ... I do get the feeling that these current round of criminal charges are just "Trumped" up and is yet another sign of US Federal government over-reach ... a better example is the Hammond's plight which spurred the Malheur Wildlife Refuge crisis ... and another GREAT example is the Bundy trials in both Oregon and Nevada ... I don't agree with the Hammonds or the Bundys, but how our government officials treated them was nothing short of a horrific abuse of power ... c'mon OP, atrocities against US Citizens ain't part of your rant? ... shame on you ...

Swowden is a traitor ... are you people too stupid to know the NSA activities were demanded by the Patriot Act of 2003? ... Snowden relieved nothing to the public that wasn't already known, just read the damn law that says this is happening ... he grabbed that top secret hard drive and ran straight to the Commie Chinese government, this is your hero? ... okay comrade, believe that if you wish, but don't worry, Snowden is living a life of luxury there in Russia ... where all pussy US traitors go for comfort ...

The OP doesn't include Chelsea Manning? ... that link has a great side-boob photo of her ... she's of age so it's okay to ogle ... the information she provided Wikileaks was new, and damaging to the entrenched bureaucracy in Foggy Bottom ... more horrors of just how nasty our own Federal government is ... I think she's a traitor but she's no coward ... she faced the nation at trial and stood firm ... no yellow-belly running away and hiding in our enemies' loving embrace ... dare I speculate as to why the OP ignores her? ...

I was a cryptographer at Command HQ ... I had full access to all the top secret messages from the Air Force Chief of Staff ... I hated what we were doing, could see with my own eyes the terrible policies imposed on the locals ... all these people wanted was the right to own their home, maybe a small plot of land ... to be free of the US military's imposition of thralldom on them on behalf of United Fruit Company ... all the profits to Wall Street, none to the workers toiling in the plantations ... I know exactly how Snowden and Manning felt, what they thought ... I felt and thought the same things ... I did indeed "walk many miles in their shoes" ...

The difference? ...

I'm a patriot ... and I did my duty to the best of my abilities as I swore to Our Nation that I would ... Snowden and Manning violated their oaths ... sold out Our Nation to our enemies ... read through Major North's testimony to Congress if you honestly want to know where Iranian terrorists got their weapons ... these are your heroes? ... then you condemn the loyal servicemen and women, those of us who kept our oath ...

If everything on Wikileaks was already public knowledge and reported on by the dinosaur media, why is Assange in trouble?

Assange and Snowden are hero’s and I hope Trump pardons them. Along with Flynn, Stone, and Manaforte

Uyghur Muslims? Liberals? Do you hypocrites give a fuck, or do you just want cheap iPhones.

Notice how Lemon and Cuomo and Cooper never talk about the slavery of the Uyghur Muslims in China. Why is that?

Shouldn’t you liberal fucks cancel Apple and Google?

If everything on Wikileaks was already public knowledge and reported on by the dinosaur media, why is Assange in trouble?

I only claimed Snowden's information was already public ... my understanding is that Assange is accused of encouraging Manning to betray her country ... but evidence is thin ... perhaps too thin when weighed against UK law ... otherwise them Brits would have shipped Assange to the US long ago ...

Sweden wanted him for raping a little girl ... I think they quit when they realized the girl was of age after all ... it's like 12 or 14 there or something ...

I'm serious ... why are you okay with US Citizens doing 5 years in prison for simple trespassing? ... we don't have to like the Hammond's Free Speech to believe that Free Speech should not have been considered during sentencing ... ah, the Hammond's are patriots, something to be detested I guess ...

Uyghur Muslims? Liberals? Do you hypocrites give a fuck, or do you just want cheap iPhones.

Notice how Lemon and Cuomo and Cooper never talk about the slavery of the Uyghur Muslims in China. Why is that?

Shouldn’t you liberal fucks cancel Apple and Google?
No American with integrity should buy apple products. Even Rush overlooks apples human rights abuses to buy Apple shit.

Frauds on both sides

No American with integrity should buy apple products. Even Rush overlooks apples human rights abuses to buy Apple shit.
Frauds on both sides

Reminds me of a one panel political cartoon ... it showed the political dissident "Yang Ye" being shown his job while in prison ... silk-screening "Free Yang Ye" on t-shirts for the US markets ...

wasn't demofks theme whistleblowers must be believed?

If Trump pardons them, watch the media freak out...because the media is now just propoganda for the Democrats, and like Beef said, Assange and Snowden embarassed the fascist Obama.

The media will actually defend gpvernment spying on every American. :auiqs.jpg:
If it had come out that the Trump administration had spied on journalists, hacked their computers, etc... can you imagine the howling from the media? Oh my god. They be screaming “fascism” at the top of their lungs, be demanding impeachment for violating the constitution, etc.
Remember their reaction when the Obama admin actually did this? And when they legally went after journalists to divulge their sources? If you said “there was no reaction” you would be correct. They didn’t give a shit. There was the rare peep here and there. But otherwise... yawn.

Simple answer.
They did what they did while Obama was president. It was embarrassing to his admin.
If they did what they did under a repub and made him look bad, they’d be national heroes, receive awards and honors, be interviewed constantly, etc.
I dare anybody to try and honestly say otherwise.

Don't remember this release?

What’s your point?
Did I say nothing was every released about relive or during? No.
My point was the bulk of their leaking and disclosing was during the Obongo
Admin and caught them up in spying and lying about it.
That’s the point.

What’s your point?

That release and others were meant to harm the US, Democrats and Republicans. Democrats did not claim that Wikileaks were heroes for releasing it even though the incident occurred under the Bush Administration.

The spying program was approved by Congress as well, mostly rubber stamped since 9-11.

Simple answer.
They did what they did while Obama was president. It was embarrassing to his admin.
If they did what they did under a repub and made him look bad, they’d be national heroes, receive awards and honors, be interviewed constantly, etc.
I dare anybody to try and honestly say otherwise.

Don't remember this release?

What’s your point?
Did I say nothing was every released about relive or during? No.
My point was the bulk of their leaking and disclosing was during the Obongo
Admin and caught them up in spying and lying about it.
That’s the point.

One of my favorite Obama lies was when he said he had no idea Hillary had a private server and he found out on the news like everyone else.

THAT LYING SACK OF SHIT WAS EMAILING HER ON THAT SERVER. It was a Clinton.com address, not a STATE.GOV address. Obama fucking knew and Obama fucking lied.

Obama is such a piece of crap.

What’s your point?

That release and others were meant to harm the US, Democrats and Republicans. Democrats did not claim that Wikileaks were heroes for releasing it even though the incident occurred under the Bush Administration.

The spying program was approved by Congress as well, mostly rubber stamped since 9-11.
That’s true as far as I can recall. The media didn’t really play it one way or another.

Think about it. Liberals are fine with the government spying on every single American because although it started under Bush, Obama ran with that shit and Obama spies on many journalists. Obama is a fucking Nazi

Forum List

Back