Why Have Unwanted Pregnancies Increased After The Advent of The Birth Control Pill?

That is neither here nor there. I said, of which you did not understand, HER life would have been better off not having children.

As for grateful for the life, of course. For the life i had growing up..... absolutely not.

As i said.... her life would have been better NOT being married to the man she was married to....and having children by him. If i had been her friend when she was pregnant i would have strongly suggest her getting abortions or ever last one of us.

OK, but you are not your mother's friend, you are her daughter. As her daughter, at the very least, you ARE grateful that she gave birth to you and she did not let you die in her womb.

Comprehension is not your strong suit, is it.

I realize you only have so many options for setting us gals straight, but you actually can choose to shut up when you read something you don't want to see.

BDBoop, It seems that you don't comprehend my meaning this time.

What I am saying is that no one would call for their own abortion so it is wrong to call for anyone else's. This the epitome of the golden rule(Do unto others as you would have them do to you)..

Last edited:
Aren't you grateful that your mother gave birth to you????

That is neither here nor there. I said, of which you did not understand, HER life would have been better off not having children.

As for grateful for the life, of course. For the life i had growing up..... absolutely not.

As i said.... her life would have been better NOT being married to the man she was married to....and having children by him. If i had been her friend when she was pregnant i would have strongly suggest her getting abortions or ever last one of us.

OK, but you are not your mother's friend, you are her daughter. As her daughter, at the very least, you ARE grateful that she gave birth to you and she did not let you die in her womb.

No one would call for their own abortion so it is wrong to call for anyone else's, IMO. Isn't this the epitome of the golden rule?

Yes, you ARE dumber then a sack of rocks.

I don't care one way or the other...... if she had us...or if she did not have us.

I realize you only have so many options for setting us gals straight, but you actually can choose to shut up when you read something you don't want to see.

What I am saying is that no one would call for their own abortion so it is wrong to call for anyone else's, IMO. This the epitome of the golden rule(Do unto others as you would have them do unto you)..

I'm sorry, but two of us already did, therefore your point doesn't exist.

What I am saying is that no one would call for their own abortion so it is wrong to call for anyone else's, IMO. This the epitome of the golden rule(Do unto others as you would have them do unto you)..

I see.... so all this thread is....is a set up for your next thread on your pro life stance..... gotcha.

Your golden rule is out the door... as i would have had ZERO problem telling her to abort me. HER life would have been better of not having children.

Or don't you get the part where SHE.. the prescriptive mother....has aright to a life?

No one would call for their own abortion so it is wrong to call for anyone else's, IMO. Isn't this the epitome of the golden rule?

I don't care one way or the other...... if she had us...or if she did not have us.

Now you are saying that you don't care if you ever had a chance at life. Call me stupid but isn't that what I thought you meant in the first place?

Last edited:

Now you are saying that you don't care if you ever had a chance at life. Call me stupid but isn't that what I thought you meant in the first place?

Hell, I don't even need that wide open door.

You're stupid.

Forum List

Back