Why hate the Jews?

It's hard to convince anyone of this, but I don't think you have to "hate" Jews or "want to kill all Jews" to recognize that they are, quite simply, a cohesive and powerful group whose pursuit of their own interests sometimes necessarily conflicts with other group interests. To me, a lot of Jews are distasteful, but many are indeed smart, funny and likeable on a personal level. It's the group thing that makes it different.

Seriously, now --- is that so totally scary or radical?

For the ultimate in political exploration, here are the world-famous "Stormfront" posters/moderators on the topic (WARNING: for political reasons, not a "work-safe" website):

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=262716

William Joyce said:
It's hard to convince anyone of this, but I don't think you have to "hate" Jews or "want to kill all Jews" to recognize that they are, quite simply, a cohesive and powerful group whose pursuit of their own interests sometimes necessarily conflicts with other group interests. To me, a lot of Jews are distasteful, but many are indeed smart, funny and likeable on a personal level. It's the group thing that makes it different.

Seriously, now --- is that so totally scary or radical?

For the ultimate in political exploration, here are the world-famous "Stormfront" posters/moderators on the topic (WARNING: for political reasons, not a "work-safe" website):

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=262716

It's the nature of the beast
"Yalmulkes don't look good on me" = " I hate all Jews"

It's inescapable.

dilloduck said:
Why interpret any criticism of Irsael or Judaism to be anti-semitic ?

For the same reason any criticism of blacks or Hispanics is racist. It's a cheap out and deflects any conversation based on merit to defending oneself against being called a bigot.

No one group that I have ever seen is totally good or totally bad. They all fall somewhere in between.

My question would have to be this ....

Why does supporting Israel's right to exist, and supporting Jews being granted the same rights as any other group ALWAYS turn into "being blind to their hypocrisy?"

GunnyL said:
For the same reason any criticism of blacks or Hispanics is racist. It's a cheap out and deflects any conversation based on merit to defending oneself against being called a bigot.

No one group that I have ever seen is totally good or totally bad. They all fall somewhere in between.

My question would have to be this ....

Why does supporting Israel's right to exist, and supporting Jews being granted the same rights as any other group ALWAYS turn into "being blind to their hypocrisy?"

You got me---never heard it before.

dilloduck said:
You got me---never heard it before.

Come on, dude ... you aren't blind, nor was that aimed specifically at you. However, the implication is pretty clear by many of the anti-Jewish crowd.

"Anyone who supports Israel MUST buy off on any-and-everything Israel does as right."

GunnyL said:
Come on, dude ... you aren't blind, nor was that aimed specifically at you. However, the implication is pretty clear by many of the anti-Jewish crowd.

"Anyone who supports Israel MUST buy off on any-and-everything Israel does as right."

Maybe I havent heard it because I'm not anti-jewish. This topic is pretty devoid of moderates--no doubt about that.

GunnyL said:

I even support israel for hell's sake. Im just tired of Jews advocating one border policy for us (a destructive one) and a different one (sensible) for themselves. It's really the hypocrisy and double standards that offends me.

Kathianne said:
Alphabet? Times tables? What is it that makes your 'skin crawl?'

We're talking about higher level 'truths'. Politicized events and such. And really kids shouldn't be forced to learn math either, not if they and their parents REALLY want them to grow up and be an ignorant party liner.

GunnyL said:

So all groups are granted a right to a race based homeland? Where's mine? The very thought of it is considered an abomination, because Im not a jew. See the glaring difference?

5stringJeff said:
This one goes out to RWA, Shamgar, and WJ.

Why the obsessive hatred for Jews?

Why the obsessive love for antiChrists?

“For many deceivers HAVE entered into the world, who do not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh. This is the DECEIVER AND THE ANTICHRIST. Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward. Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.” 2 John 1:7-9

“Young ones, it is a last hour, and as you heard that the Antichrist is coming, EVEN NOW MANY ANTICHRISTS HAVE RISEN UP, from which you know that it is a last hour. They went out from us, but they were not of us. For if they were of us, they would have remained with us; but they left so that it might be revealed that they all are not of us.” I John 2:18-19

“By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God; and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is THE ANTICHRIST YOU HEARD IS COMING, AND EVEN NOW IS ALREADY IN THE WORLD.” 1 John 4:2-3

“And when Silas and Timothy had come from Macedonia, Paul was pressed in the spirit and testified to the Jews that Jesus is the Christ. And they resisting and blaspheming, shaking his garment, he said to them, Your blood is on your own heads. I am pure from it . From now on I will go to the nations.” Acts 18:5-6

Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children. Matthew 27:25

The ClayTaurus said:
I think I can guess Shamgar's answer:

Because you're a racist, intolerant, God hater with small-minded logic.

Hey good job the first intelligent thing you have said so far. . . stop while you are ahead. . .

An anti-semite “is someone who hates Jews more than he's supposed to.” - TV Evangelist James Robison

Grace Halsell, “Forcing God's Hand: Why Millions Pray For A Quick Rapture - - - And Destruction Of Planet Earth” (Beltsville: 2003) Page 79.

GunnyL said:

The cult mantra is:

The moral responsibility of evangelical, Bible-believing Christians was clear - stand with God's 'chosen' people, because God was on the side of those who 'blessed' Israel.

Stephen Sizer, Christian Zionism: Road-map to Armegeddon? (Leicester: 2004) Preface

Dispensational Christian Zionism, which is the dominant form of Christian Zionism in America, with its teachings on rapture of the church, the rebuilding of the temple and imminent battle of Armageddon, is pervasive with the mainline evangelical, charismatic and independent denominations including the Assemblies Of God, Pentecostal, and Southern Baptists, as well as many of the independent mega-churches.

Stephen Sizer, “Christian Zionism: Road-map to Armageddon?” (Leicester: 2004), Page 23.

3. Many of us assumed that Christian Zionism exists in fundamentalist and Evangelical churches only. Upon closer observation, we discovered that in reality Christian Zionism has permeated Christians within mainline churches as well among Catholics and the Orthodox in various level and forms. It is an unconscious and superficial response to any Bible reading by people who have not the benefit of theological education or have not studied the Bible carefully and so accept things uncritically simply because they are written in the Bible. This means that our problem is not only with extremist evangelicals; it is with good hearted but ignorant Christians who need to be informed and educated.

Ateek, Naim, et al editors. “Challenging Christian Zionism: Theology, Politics and the Israel-Palestinian Conflict” (London:2005) Page 16.

. . .however even non-Christians can be zionist. . . since support for a jewish state is the tenants of Zionism . . . .so support for modern day Israel is support for Zionism. . .

Walter Riggans interprets the term [Christian Zionist] in an overtly political sense as 'any Christian who supports the Zionist aim of the sovereign State of Israel, its army, government, education etc., but it can be describe a Christian who claims to support the State of Israel'. (7)

Stephen Sizer, “Christian Zionism: Road-map to Armageddon?” (Leicester: 2004), Page 21.

I have never heard Israel chime in on our border. A jew that lives here and was born here is an American and has every right to have an opinion on the border...

no1tovote4 said:
I have never heard Israel chime in on our border. A jew that lives here and was born here is an American and has every right to have an opinion on the border...

No. but the same neocon jews who run our foreign policy have. They think it's a stupid redneck concern. Basically.

There's a difference between having an opinon and high jacking policy with with a very powerful pac in washington.

rtwngAvngr said:
No. but the same neocon jews who run our foreign policy have. They think it's a stupid redneck concern. Basically.

First, not all the NeoCons are Jews. Second, if they were born here and/or are citizens they have every right to have an opinion on the border. It's not like we take all those 27% of the nation that have German ancestry, call them Germans and say that they are "secretly" running the nation then attempt to say that they should have no opinion on the borders...

I can't see how this would be any different than that scenario.

I disagree with them on the border. And am pissed at the Rs for caving to the NeoCon Administration and the NeoProg Collective on this, but that doesn't mean I should take the smaller of the groups in the NeoCon Admin and blame them as if the others don't exist!

rtwngAvngr said:
There's a difference between having an opinon and high jacking policy with with a very powerful pac in washington.

And there is a difference between blaming the smaller portion of the larger group for everything that the PAC does.

no1tovote4 said:
First, not all the NeoCons are Jews. Second, if they were born here and/or are citizens they have every right to have an opinion on the border. It's not like we take all those 27% of the nation that have German ancestry, call them Germans and say that they are "secretly" running the nation then attempt to say that they should have no opinion on the borders...

I can't see how this would be any different than that scenario.

I disagree with them on the border. And am pissed at the Rs for caving to the NeoCon Administration and the NeoProg Collective on this, but that doesn't mean I should take the smaller of the groups in the NeoCon Admin and blame them as if the others don't exist!

It's the most influential part of the movement. The jew involvement has given it credibility, and they are the policy makers. "well it can't be just a redneck party if jews approve of it...."

I blame the christians too, for not standing up to the internationalist jew policy.

rtwngAvngr said:
It's the most influential part of the movement. The jew involvement has given it credibility, and they are the policy makers. "well it can't be just a redneck party if jews approve of it...."

I blame the christians too, for not standing up to the internationalist jew policy.

So they only let them in the club because they lend it credibility? They aren't setting the policy alone, ignoring the other ethnicities to point out the jews is simply ignoring the body because you see a foot.

Forum List

Back