Why Hasn't Louis Head Been Arrested Yet?

We're playing the why wasn't game now?

Okay, so why weren't every single one of the armed gang members at the Bundy ranch arrested for threatening the safety of federal law enforcement officers?

They didn't break any laws. Showing up to a demonstration with a gun isn't illegal.

Are you insane. They had snipers posted pointing high powered rifles at law enforcement.

But you think it's OK to call for violence?

No. I give it the weight it deserves. The people were already starting to riot. He was a grieving parent, venting his anger. He did not join or lead them, at least that I've read.
"Incite" does not mean join or lead.

You're right, but it does have a connotation of an intention to cause a thing to be done. If he intended for people to riot, why wouldn't he go along?
Scared of getting caught? I have no idea. Ask him.
Why did he think the proper way to express grief was to destroy your own community?

That's a moot point, unless you can demonstrate that he destroyed his own community as an expression of grief. Why, you just conceded that he didn't participate in the riots!
That's not what I'm proposing he be arrested for.

Under federal law, a riot is a public disturbance involving an act of violence by one or more persons assembled in a group of at least three people. Inciting a riot applies to a person who organizes, encourages, or participates in a riot. It can apply to one who urges or instigates others to riot. According to 18 USCS § 2102 "to incite a riot", or "to organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on a riot", includes, but is not limited to, urging or instigating other persons to riot, but shall not be deemed to mean the mere oral or written (1) advocacy of ideas or (2) expression of belief, not involving advocacy of any act or acts of violence or assertion of the rightness of, or the right to commit, any such act or acts.” Incite a Riot Law Legal Definition

I think it would be a tough sell that he intended riots (or more rioting, as I think they had already started).

Also, a matter of perception, it would look like the police were piling on one family.

It would probably cause more problems than solve.

WTF do you think "burn this bitch down" means? Can you be any more bone headed?

It probably meant that he wished the whole town would burn to the ground. It was a spontaneous expression of grief. Like I said before, he probably wishes that Wilson was dead, too. Spontaneous expressions are born from intense emotion, not from premeditated intent.

But please, continue to demonstrate your class and intellect with calling me boneheaded.
ANd here we see the "soft bigotry of low expectations." It's OK for angry blacks to call for riots and destruction because, well, the Negro race just can't control itself.

REALLY? Who said?

I don't think people in a state of extreme emotional turmoil (like grief over losing a child) should be expected to control much of anything.

You still haven't explained why 99%+ of people who lose a loved one don't incite violence. People are held accountable even in times of emotional duress by the standards of what most people DON'T do in the same circumstances.
You still havent explained where you got that 99% figure. Do you have a link?

We're playing the why wasn't game now?

Okay, so why weren't every single one of the armed gang members at the Bundy ranch arrested for threatening the safety of federal law enforcement officers?

They didn't break any laws. Showing up to a demonstration with a gun isn't illegal.

Are you insane. They had snipers posted pointing high powered rifles at law enforcement.

Incorrect. Now you're just making shit up.

Which member of the Bundy demonstrators burned down a police car or called for any act of violence? That's what I thought.

So your argument is that the demonstrators in Ferguson should have just showed up with firearms and aimed them at law enforcement.

lolol you people are too dumb to be any fun.

I agree with that. Ferguson demonstrators should have showed up armed.

burn_this_place_to_the_ground.jpg

Inciting a riot is against the law. What would the Lunatic Left be screaming if a Tea Party member was urging black people to burn their own town down?

He needs to be arrested and held accountable for urging violence. It's not acceptable no matter what your color is, something the Racist Left doesn't seem to understand.
The great thing would be to have Officer Wilson as the arresting authority.

Which member of the Bundy demonstrators burned down a police car or called for any act of violence? That's what I thought.

So your argument is that the demonstrators in Ferguson should have just showed up with firearms and aimed them at law enforcement.

lolol you people are too dumb to be any fun.
Let me paint a picture for your dumb ass: THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN AT THE CLIVE BUNDY RANCH!
longform-original-17734-1416932691-24.jpg

longform-original-15845-1416932699-22.jpg

longform-original-15734-1416932703-13.jpg

longform-original-23860-1416932712-3.jpg

longform-original-26531-1416932724-10.jpg

burn_this_place_to_the_ground.jpg

Inciting a riot is against the law. What would the Lunatic Left be screaming if a Tea Party member was urging black people to burn their own town down?

He needs to be arrested and held accountable for urging violence. It's not acceptable no matter what your color is, something the Racist Left doesn't seem to understand.
The great thing would be to have Officer Wilson as the arresting authority.
He would be too afraid. If Mike Brown frightened him, his step father would take it to another level of intimidation.

You still haven't explained why 99%+ of people who lose a loved one don't incite violence. People are held accountable even in times of emotional duress by the standards of what most people DON'T do in the same circumstances.

I'm sorry I didn't answer. I thought it was readily apparent that 99+% of grieving people aren't surrounded by a large, angry, noisy crowd when they find out that the person who shot their unarmed loved one will not be held accountable in any way.

Now, don't misunderstand, I accept the decision. But I'm not the grieving parent.

Step parent, first of all. And a good person wouldn't incite a riot and tell people to destroy their neighborhood no matter what they were surrounded with. Saying "I don't know what it's like to be a grieving parent" doesn't stop us from observing what the majority of grieving parents do and DON'T do as a standard of acceptable behavior. I don't have to lose a child to know that losing a child isn't an excuse to call for violence and that those who do should be punished to the full extent of the law.

Why is it always the phony christians who have no feeling for others?

I'm sorry I didn't answer. I thought it was readily apparent that 99+% of grieving people aren't surrounded by a large, angry, noisy crowd when they find out that the person who shot their unarmed loved one will not be held accountable in any way.

Now, don't misunderstand, I accept the decision. But I'm not the grieving parent.

Very telling that some here cannot put themselves in the place of these grieving parents.

Oh, hell, I'll say it:

Some cannot put themselves in the place of grieving black parents. You know, "those people" don't grieve properly, not like white folks. And their emotions aren't real.
I dont recall any law exempting people from incitement due to their color or circumstances.
Again, it is the soft bigotry of low expectations. Black people just grieve differently. Illegally in this case. And that's got to be OK otherwise you're a racist.
I think we've shown who the real racist is here.

YOU think what he did was illegal.

I have no control over whether or not he's charged. Take it up with Ferguson PD.
Did he incite people to riot? SUre sounded like that on the video. If I did that my ass would be under arrest.
Why wasnt his?

But you think it's OK to call for violence?

No. I give it the weight it deserves. The people were already starting to riot. He was a grieving parent, venting his anger. He did not join or lead them, at least that I've read.
"Incite" does not mean join or lead.

You're right, but it does have a connotation of an intention to cause a thing to be done. If he intended for people to riot, why wouldn't he go along?
Scared of getting caught? I have no idea. Ask him.
Why did he think the proper way to express grief was to destroy your own community?

That's a moot point, unless you can demonstrate that he destroyed his own community as an expression of grief. Why, you just conceded that he didn't participate in the riots!
He certainly called for people to do just that.
Do you think thats an appropriate expression of grief?

Very telling that some here cannot put themselves in the place of these grieving parents.

Oh, hell, I'll say it:

Some cannot put themselves in the place of grieving black parents. You know, "those people" don't grieve properly, not like white folks. And their emotions aren't real.
I dont recall any law exempting people from incitement due to their color or circumstances.
Again, it is the soft bigotry of low expectations. Black people just grieve differently. Illegally in this case. And that's got to be OK otherwise you're a racist.

I have no control over whether or not he's charged. Take it up with Ferguson PD.
Did he incite people to riot? SUre sounded like that on the video. If I did that my ass would be under arrest.
Why wasnt his?
Because he didnt incite anything of course.

I think it would be a tough sell that he intended riots (or more rioting, as I think they had already started).

Also, a matter of perception, it would look like the police were piling on one family.

Doesn't matter, a riot is not required nor the damage from a riot is required to be guilty of inciting a riot.

He directed his shouts at an inflamed crowd, he yelled loudly several times, at the crowd, burn the bitches down.

You question intent?

Seriously?

Oh, hell, I'll say it:

Why wasnt his?
Did you watch the video? If that isnt incitement to riot I am not sure what is.

Doesn't matter, a riot is not required nor the damage from a riot is required to be guilty of inciting a riot.

He directed his shouts at an inflamed crowd, he yelled loudly several times, at the crowd, burn the bitches down.

You question intent?

Seriously?
For people who claim they are smart they sure can be stupid

You question intent?

Seriously?
I question intent. People say things when they are emotional. "I wish you were dead" comes to mind. Does that necessarily mean the person intends for that to occur? No.

Oh, hell, I'll say it:

Why wasnt his?
Did you watch the video? If that isnt incitement to riot I am not sure what is.
I did watch the video and I am sure he was not inciting a riot.

You question intent?

Seriously?
I question intent. People say things when they are emotional. "I wish you were dead" comes to mind. Does that necessarily mean the person intends for that to occur? No.
The law judges intent by people's actions. There's no other reasonable measure.

Forum List

Back