Why hasn't ConservaDerrps released his tax returns?

thanatos, someday you may grow up, but until you let go of the racism or bigotry it wont work

i say "or" because if you are a minority in US you cant be a racist

Someday YOU will grow up and cease being an ignorant HACK that want something for nothing. :eusa_hand:

Well, I did want to say that my Rolex AD just called and wants to thank you for supporting for profit health insurance companies :lol::lol:

More proof communists (progressives) are dumb as rocks........ Was that suppose to mean something other than the ramblings of the village idiot?

Someday YOU will grow up and cease being an ignorant HACK that want something for nothing. :eusa_hand:

Well, I did want to say that my Rolex AD just called and wants to thank you for supporting for profit health insurance companies :lol::lol:

More proof communists (progressives) are dumb as rocks........ Was that suppose to mean something other than the ramblings of the village idiot?
Naturally. They aren't UP to the task of DEBATE...

I'll debate them ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.

They will RUN AWAY

They will RUN AWAY

debate? oh come on, you are now kidding for sure

surely you know you cant be debated, you arent capable of doing anything but puking fox talking points , your brain is damaged, really...

dont bother thinking you are debating me or any lib, you simply cant...sorry:eusa_drool:

They will RUN AWAY

surely you know you cant be debated, you arent capable of doing anything but puking fox talking points , your brain is damaged, really...

dont bother thinking you are debating me or any lib, you simply cant...sorry:eusa_drool:

Why debate you? Your rep is hovering somewhere between "troll" and "Sucks off goats".

:lol:

They will RUN AWAY

NO, I'm NOT.

TIME AND PLACE punk.

what does time and place punk mean, are you asking to fight me?

is that what you really want?

Oh, sorry

time and place is debate...

not fight

got it

i respect that, now if only you had something to say worth debating

Forum List

Back