Why has this message board got so personal to the left?

had to work, sorry I have missed such discussion
The left will not debate the issues
It is that simple. When we do, anger takes center stage and the subject turns straight to GWB, Iraq and the wealth bubble bursting

UBL was found with enhanced interrogations
And then was murdered in cold blood as well as un armed.
Yet the left still claim foul for those events that located his courier and praise BHO for what team 6 did (God bless all of them BTW, UBL got what he deserved)
GWB created millions of jobs, BHO is still 4 million short of 07 levels (I really do not blame him, I have serious issue with his Deficits that was suppose to fix it)
BHO could have allowed smart regulations in coal as well as Oil and gas sector that would have created millions more than what the Oil and Gas did create during the last 4 years (without those jobs BHO does not get re elected)
If BHO was a Conservative? I still would have no respect for him. My biggest issue with this angry and mis informed group is there level of denial
BHO is not been honest about so much. His way to lead is to attack, separate, create class warfare and take advantage of any event that will promote his agenda (never allow a crises to go to waste)
Benghazi?
The dollars he added to the base-line? then blame W
cutting monies from medicare to balance his Obama-care?
Ignore Fort Hood as what it really was then use Sandy hook to do what? (not sure what that is really all about
we had negative GDP last 1/4 2012, but low and behold it is all about amnesty

These are all actual events that the angry lib ignores, why?
I mean these are events that

It is not that they won't debate, it is simply that they don't know how to defend their positions using logic. Their ideas have never been challenged, they have been told from the day they were born that the only way to think is the progressive way, so they are forced to believe that anyone who doesn't believe they way they do is crazy.

If I was a supporter of this regime, and that is what this is, I would be very upset with BHO
He has done nothing to help the poor
He has spent so much money to support unions that are Failing (un like the trades)
Obama and his agenda has spent more money than any other regime ever
His inability to explain it, have it dissected each year as we have had no budget except his Omnibus in 09.
What has the every day liberal got for it?
What has he done to help those who really support him?
The "Minorities" are in worse shape than they ever have been and now he wants to allow illegal aliens to take more of the jobs that the American citizen of any "class" would love to have

Obama has lied to his supporters as much as he has to us, the conservative
The monies he has gone through as well as the lack of jobs has hurt them as much as at has the conservative
There has been no distinction in race, creed or nationality

They deserve better as the rest of us do

Taking 80 billion dollars to assure the UAW continues to get ther 70K a year as well as early retirement paid for by the tax payer while minorities U rates have sky rocketed

Yet they voted for him again and all we do is ask why

why must you on the left always bring up race? BTW obama is not a "black guy". he is a half breed.

I think you kind of made my point, didn't you.

Just offends the shit out of you that he was the result of a black man having his way with a white woman, doesn't it?

What does that have to do with BHO being the president and failing?
People make there choices and that freedom we as conservatives would fight for the right as much as the right to bear arms
This is a perfect example as to how mis informed the left is and just how far in denial they have become
This country is in a mess and a black guy being with a white chick has nothing to do with it, yet you pulled th race card PDQ

Remember the president’s assurance back when he was working feverishly to sell Obamacare to an apprehensive populace? He said repeatedly, "If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan. Period." The claim was so dubious that even PolitiFact rated the promise in August of 2009 as half-true. Now a report released on Wednesday by the Congressional Budget Office suggests the fact-checking site might have been erring on the side of caution.

The nonpartisan government agency estimates that 7 million Americans will lose their employer-provided health insurance once the law becomes fully implemented.
CBO: Under Obamacare 7 million to lose employer-provided health insurance - New York Manhattan Conservative | Examiner.com

It never stops Libs
This mess only is getting worse
when will you join the rest of us and vote these people out?
start helping us fix this countries problems?

Is English your second language?

That was English?

Of course it was, 2nd grade English!

Grammar police
This is the new method of ignoring simplest of facts
No jobs, 4 million fewer than in 2007 within the private sector
Most jobs within that period, Oil and gas
Deficit in 2008? 163 billion
Deficit in 2009? 1.4 trillion
These are called links

2007 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2009 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Private Jobs Down 4.6 Million From January 2008; Federal Jobs Up 11.4%
Unconventional Oil and Gas Industry Created 1.7 Million Jobs This Year

Is this Grammar simple enough for your 2nd grade reading level?

why must you on the left always bring up race? BTW obama is not a "black guy". he is a half breed.

Just offends the shit out of you that he was the result of a black man having his way with a white woman, doesn't it?

People make there choices and that freedom we as conservatives would fight for the right as much as the right to bear arms
This is a perfect example as to how mis informed the left is and just how far in denial they have become
This country is in a mess and a black guy being with a white chick has nothing to do with it, yet you pulled th race card PDQ

Except Conservatives didn't fight for his black father's right to marry his white mother.

They fought tooth and nail against it.

In 1964, Barry Goldwater voted against the civil rights act of 1964 and campaigned against it.

In 1968, it was a liberal court that had to finally overturn the conservative miscegnation laws of the south that banned interracial marriages in Loving v. Virginia.

Frankly, Obama has done a vastly better job than Bush did, but I don't see you putting forth a fraction of the venom towards that idiot you put towards Obama. Bush got us into this mess. Yeah, I voted for that retard twice, and some things were beyond his control, but things went south on his watch, not Obama's.

Except Conservatives didn't fight for his black father's right to marry his white mother.

They fought tooth and nail against it.

In 1964, Barry Goldwater voted against the civil rights act of 1964 and campaigned against it.

In 1968, it was a liberal court that had to finally overturn the conservative miscegnation laws of the south that banned interracial marriages in Loving v. Virginia.

Frankly, Obama has done a vastly better job than Bush did, but I don't see you putting forth a fraction of the venom towards that idiot you put towards Obama. Bush got us into this mess. Yeah, I voted for that retard twice, and some things were beyond his control, but things went south on his watch, not Obama's.

Went south after the GOP lost congress
Went south in 12 months of the 96 he was in office
Went south? The free market went south by there own stupidity and greed
GWB was the leader that stopped the bleeding

Sense what have had from BHO?
Nothing
without the oil and gas sector less than nothing
Its not personal

Nothing
Its not personal

Actually the shit went south in 2001. Pretty much the day Bush got there. We never returned to the level of wealth and prosperity we had under Clinton.

Things were not perfect under Bush. Hells bells man, two recessions, two wars, a major city washed off the map, there wasn't anything this guy didn't totally fuck up.

But at least he was white.

Nothing
Its not personal

Actually the shit went south in 2001. Pretty much the day Bush got there. We never returned to the level of wealth and prosperity we had under Clinton.

Things were not perfect under Bush. Hells bells man, two recessions, two wars, a major city washed off the map, there wasn't anything this guy didn't totally fuck up.

Hell,s bells man
Clinton had a GOP congress during all of that prosperity
As did GWB
You libs think the president has something to do with deficits and so forth (well with BHO, he did. he is the first that took advantage of a crises and had not passed a new budget sense, with a DEM congress)

UE was above 6% prior to the GOP taking congress in 94
Clinton nor Obama have faced 9-11
White?
who is white and why the hell does that matter
I am so sick of you liberals and your racist attitudes
get over it man
RACE BAITING IS FOR PEOPLE WHO CANNOT FACE RELAITY

Hell,s bells man Clinton had a GOP congress during all of that prosperity As did GWB. . .

And that Congress was responsible for economic conditions that were costing the lost of 700,000 jobs monthly by the end of Bush's administration.

Finally, you have admitted that the GOP caused the Great Recession.

Nothing
Its not personal

You're "really" blaming George W. Bush for what Hurricane Katrina did to New Orleans? Funny how other locales came through other hurricanes with far fewer problems than the Crescent City under the same President and the same FEMA. Gee, do you think the problem might have been incompetence at the local level? I live in Florida and have ridden out a number of hurricanes over the years. New Orleans wasn't nearly washed off the map because of anything that Bush did or didn't do...it was nearly destroyed because of decades of mismanagement of Federal funds that should have been spent on fixing levies but instead were spent on local "pork" instead...a Mayor who didn't take the proper steps to protect his people and a Governor who was more concerned about looking like she was in control of the situation then in fixing problems. A slow response from the Federal Government? That shocked you? Here's a newsflash for you, Sparky...the Federal Government ALWAYS moves slowly. It's the nature of the beast. In the case of hurricanes help has to come from outside the affected area and that takes time. People died in New Orleans because the locals didn't prepare sufficiently to survive until that outside help could arrive. That isn't the fault of George W. Bush. That's the fault of the people of New Orleans for not having their shit together when it comes to storm prep despite living in a city that's largely below sea level. THAT, my friend is stupid!

Hell,s bells man Clinton had a GOP congress during all of that prosperity As did GWB. . .

And that Congress was responsible for economic conditions that were costing the lost of 700,000 jobs monthly by the end of Bush's administration.

The root cause of the "Great Recession" was a collapsing housing market. If not for that...it would have been just another mild recession. So why did the housing market implode as it did? Someone got the bright idea that EVERYONE should be able to own a home no matter how little money they made and that government should make that happen. That wasn't a GOP idea or a Democratic idea...that was a Washington idea...one based on good intentions that failed to take into account economic reality. So we got a huge housing bubble which inevitably burst and tens of thousands of people walked away from houses that they hadn't had to put money down on and had little equity in.

The lesson that we should have learned from this is that sound banking practices...like having people put 20% down on a real estate purchase protects everyone from getting in over their heads.

The root cause of the "Great Recession" was a collapsing housing market. If not for that...it would have been just another mild recession. So why did the housing market implode as it did? Someone got the bright idea that EVERYONE should be able to own a home no matter how little money they made and that government should make that happen. That wasn't a GOP idea or a Democratic idea...that was a Washington idea...one based on good intentions that failed to take into account economic reality. So we got a huge housing bubble which inevitably burst and tens of thousands of people walked away from houses that they hadn't had to put money down on and had little equity in.

The lesson that we should have learned from this is that sound banking practices...like having people put 20% down on a real estate purchase protects everyone from getting in over their heads.

One, the GOP had the reins and should have stopped the stupidity: we did not.

Two, everybody, private and public, got greedy and paid the price.

Except for us who could see it coming and carefully limited debt and maximized fluidity of capital.

Nothing
Its not personal

You're "really" blaming George W. Bush for what Hurricane Katrina did to New Orleans? Funny how other locales came through other hurricanes with far fewer problems than the Crescent City under the same President and the same FEMA. Gee, do you think the problem might have been incompetence at the local level? I live in Florida and have ridden out a number of hurricanes over the years. New Orleans wasn't nearly washed off the map because of anything that Bush did or didn't do...it was nearly destroyed because of decades of mismanagement of Federal funds that should have been spent on fixing levies but instead were spent on local "pork" instead...a Mayor who didn't take the proper steps to protect his people and a Governor who was more concerned about looking like she was in control of the situation then in fixing problems. A slow response from the Federal Government? That shocked you? Here's a newsflash for you, Sparky...the Federal Government ALWAYS moves slowly. It's the nature of the beast. In the case of hurricanes help has to come from outside the affected area and that takes time. People died in New Orleans because the locals didn't prepare sufficiently to survive until that outside help could arrive. That isn't the fault of George W. Bush. That's the fault of the people of New Orleans for not having their shit together when it comes to storm prep despite living in a city that's largely below sea level. THAT, my friend is stupid![/QUOTE

I know of no city 15 feet below sea level in Florida
I know of no Mayor who would allow 8000 buses sit while people had no way out
Katrina came through the straights of Florida as a class 5, 3 days prior to land fall
And GWB had something to do with any of these failures how?

Old Style your right on some levels there
But there was no legislation voted in congress nor that GWB signed that mandated those banks to be stupid

With respect, this was a full born full market disaster

I think the libs are feeling a little remorse
They got what they wanted

Every post I have posted with factual info within is met with anger in just a few threads

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

I feel sorry for this country
Its future
and those who allowed it to happen who will have to deal with it
hate never fixed anything and the hate for W still drives there entire agenda
Its nuts

we are 4 million jobs short of where we were in 07
the debt has doubled in 4 years
the GDP is going south

And there talking about Amnesty
it is nuts

Honesty and integrity in politics? Rarely. Honesty and integrity on forums? Also a rarity.

Old Style your right on some levels there But there was no legislation voted in congress nor that GWB signed that mandated those banks to be stupid With respect, this was a full born full market disaster

The GOP could have but did not prevent it. End of story and acceptance of full responsibility

Old Style your right on some levels there But there was no legislation voted in congress nor that GWB signed that mandated those banks to be stupid With respect, this was a full born full market disaster

The GOP could have but did not prevent it. End of story and acceptance of full responsibility

Fear not JakeStatist, the government is now suing S&P for not telling Ctigroup that the crappy CDOs they were selling were crappy, thus tricking them into relying on their crappy CDOs as good investigates.

Fear not JakeStatist, the government is now suing S&P for not telling Ctigroup that the crappy CDOs they were selling were crappy, thus tricking them into relying on their crappy CDOs as good investigates.

Not that way, and as a stock holder in Citigrp, did I pick a poor investment with a 1:10 reverse stock exchange. Your conclusion does not flow from your spiked narrative, though.

More uninformed BS, you just can't help it.

The green light for the housing bubble was derivitives. Something legislators could have prevented.

Forum List

Back