Why has this message board got so personal to the left?

I think the libs are feeling a little remorse
They got what they wanted

Every post I have posted with factual info within is met with anger in just a few threads

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

I feel sorry for this country
Its future
and those who allowed it to happen who will have to deal with it
hate never fixed anything and the hate for W still drives there entire agenda
Its nuts

we are 4 million jobs short of where we were in 07
the debt has doubled in 4 years
the GDP is going south

And there talking about Amnesty
it is nuts

OP fail because you refuse to accept the fact that the GOP set up the Great Recession.

Once you accept that historical fact, we can talk about the rest.

80 years of politics and bubble economies set up the recession. If you are stupid enough to think either party was alone in setting up this mess, you are one of the problems.

Well, we can say, then, it was inevitable from the Big Bang Theory.

In fact, the GOP had the House from 1994 to 2006, two complacent President, and the Senate most of the time. The GOP could have changed factors but elected to not do so.

Until you and others accept that basic fact, then the OP is fail.

Is it any more personal than it was during the civil war? The nation is dividing. It has been for quite a while, but the acrimony between the two sides has increased. They don't merely disagree, they can't stand one another any more. Both sides are less and less willing to live under the policies of the other.

Every post I have posted with factual info within is met with anger in just a few threads

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

Its future
Its nuts

the GDP is going south

it is nuts

I made more money last year than I have in quite awhile.

Construction is booming in SF.

Nope. No remorse here.

Section 8 housing is a GREAT job oppurtunity! lol

Nothing personal

The Kenyan has been overwhelmingly elected in two elections. In both elections, the Right tried to smear him with evry trick in its arsenal. In both elections, he had FoxNews harping 24/7 about what a failure he was

America didn't buy any of it and evidently prefers his policies to the Rightwing hate machine

obama was not overwhelmingly elected. In 2012 he was elected with fewer votes than in 2008. He was elected with a bare majority of 1%. That's the people who voted. More people didn't vote for obama than voted for him. To democrats it's an overwhelming majority. They are motivated by feelings and that makes them feel good. The reality is, obama won election by such a small number that those who still oppose him are enough to make the country ungovernable.

Until those who vote for Dem's, get it through their heads, that Dem's filibustered all bills brought up in the Housing committee to regulate the GSE- gov.sponsored enterprise for Fannie & Freddie and that Re pubs increased Fanny & Freddie for mortgages of minorities by 440 billion, we will not get anywhere.
Both Parties are to blame.
Dem's in the Housing Committee refused the facts brought before them, that Freddie Mac was dealing in illegal hedge funds. They totally ignored the facts that Fannie & Freddie needed to be regulated.
Just like there are doing now, that entitlements needs to be reformed.

obama was not overwhelmingly elected. In 2012 he was elected with fewer votes than in 2008. He was elected with a bare majority of 1%. That's the people who voted. More people didn't vote for obama than voted for him. To democrats it's an overwhelming majority. They are motivated by feelings and that makes them feel good. The reality is, obama won election by such a small number that those who still oppose him are enough to make the country ungovernable.

Neither election was even close

America has spoken

It prefers a Kenyan over the best candidate Republicans have to offer

Nothing personal

The Kenyan has been overwhelmingly elected in two elections. In both elections, the Right tried to smear him with evry trick in its arsenal. In both elections, he had FoxNews harping 24/7 about what a failure he was

America didn't buy any of it and evidently prefers his policies to the Rightwing hate machine

I think you nailed it. The Rethugs are batshit crazy that their very best efforts were simply judged by enough Americans as not good enough. And they lost the election.

And that has made them crazy. And without someone giving the rethugs a serious dose of reality, they may never come back to sanity.

Democrats would not accept that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac was acting illegally because the head of the Federal Mortgage Association was Franklin Raines, a black man, and democrats simply rejected the entire concept of a black man acting unlawfully.

America has spoken

You can FEEL that way, but it's not true, nor was it ever true. Which is why even his pretend leadership is ineffective.

Gas prices doubled immediately and have stayed there ever since.
Economic growth is practically at a standstill.
No attempt whatsoever is being made to curb spending.

This type of fabrication out of context is why the far right has been rejected by Americans and will continue to be so rejected.

Cherry picker of history has cherry picked.

America has spoken

You can FEEL that way, but it's not true, nor was it ever true. Which is why even his pretend leadership is ineffective.

Nothing personal

It is "We the People" who feel that way

Given a non-stop smear campaign from the right, We the People prefer a Kenyan over the best the GOP has to offer

America has spoken

Nonsense, katz, the Kenyan kicked the ass of the best we had out there. End of story.

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

Its future
Its nuts

the GDP is going south

it is nuts

All true, Obama is half way to his goal of destroying United States, he now will go after your pocketbook through taxes and fees to bring you to your knees-- Its crazy but Obama followers seem to want a communist country ,and they will get there wish.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

Its future
Its nuts

the GDP is going south

it is nuts

All true, Obama is half way to his goal of destroying United States, he now will go after your pocketbook through taxes and fees to bring you to your knees-- Its crazy but Obama followers seem to want a communist country ,and they will get there wish.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Sigh, none of that is true. What America does not want, Nova, is your kind of country.

OP fail because you refuse to accept the fact that the GOP set up the Great Recession.

Once you accept that historical fact, we can talk about the rest.

80 years of politics and bubble economies set up the recession. If you are stupid enough to think either party was alone in setting up this mess, you are one of the problems.

Well, we can say, then, it was inevitable from the Big Bang Theory.

In fact, the GOP had the House from 1994 to 2006, two complacent President, and the Senate most of the time. The GOP could have changed factors but elected to not do so.

Until you and others accept that basic fact, then the OP is fail.

80 years, not 1994 to 2006. This is where you fail miserably. The forces were already in play, we were indebted to the point of having to go through a recession. The dot com, followed to the housing bubble, it should have fallen apart in 2001, the finance industry got creative and extended it to 2008, then the end of all the bubbles finally popped. To try to prevent it in the 90's or up until 2006, would have meant a recession at that point. The economy needed to retract, it is a law of economics that created 2008. Not just one party or one anything. It was a government of two parties that started the ball rolling decades ago.

The factors you seem to think would change, are the same factors that politicians today won't change. SPENDING. We borrow way to much, in 2008 businesses, government and families had over extended their credit. Businesses and families are starting to save now and plan. Savings are up, that slows an economy, government has not slowed down at all.

And NO ONE is cutting spending on the government level, the debt grows, and the economy suffers. Cutting will short term slow growth, long term will strengthen the economy.

So the reason no one will make the decision is the same reason it hasn't happened in 80 plus years, whoever starts cutting, no matter how long term beneficial it is, they will lose votes and popularity. Neither party wants that.

You must be a racist. Obama is great. The country is doing great. Obama can't fix 232 years of mistakes in 4 years.....
:lol:

The only minority left in this great nation is the white male
either way
I thought BHO was 1/2 white anyway

And yes your spot on
as hard as BHO is trying he cannot change the greatness that once was over night

I wonder if the right would hate Obama less if he were 100% white?

They certainly wouldn't hate him less if he were 100% black.

I think Obama is a basically good guy who is in over his head, but Romney would have been a vastly worse choice. He'd have had us in Civil War in 8 years.

They hate him because he's a democrat.

The fact that he's black is just the icing on the political cake.

Forum List

Back