Why Has Obama Turned His Back on American Samoa

you ain't gonna answer are you?

Did you bother to link Scopes, by any chance? Or bother to explain how one vote can make the difference in a House of 435 votes? That's something I'd like to hear.

You ain't gonna answer are you?

Let's have your question again...and then I will deconstruct whether it has already been answered or not. I want you to ask one more time so you can't later on act as if that is not the question you wanted answered....not that you would be dishonest or anything.

obama wont come :(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjByS5YfM84&NR=1]YouTube - Earthquake & Tsunami hits American Samoa[/ame]

And what do you want him to do there exactly (figuring that you are never going to come up with the logistics I asked for, besides a backwards photo of a WWII era sea plane)

EVERYTHING that should have been done with Katrina. Not only is this in Somoa, but also Georgia, where FEMA is just getting around to it, how many weeks later?

You tell me...how many weeks later for Georgia. I was under the impression it was still going on...hard to put trailers up in 3 feet of water. But, maybe you've got better ideas? After all, Georgians count more than Samoans.

And what do you want him to do there exactly (figuring that you are never going to come up with the logistics I asked for, besides a backwards photo of a WWII era sea plane)

EVERYTHING that should have been done with Katrina. Not only is this in Somoa, but also Georgia, where FEMA is just getting around to it, how many weeks later?

You tell me...how many weeks later for Georgia. I was under the impression it was still going on...hard to put trailers up in 3 feet of water. But, maybe you've got better ideas? After all, Georgians count more than Samoans.

LOL, it never came to the 'catastrophe' of Katrina, yet many thought Bush should have landed the next day and saved all those people that didn't 'get out.' Seriously, that the media along with folks like you ignore, it shows what matters to you, nothing but agendas.

Did you bother to link Scopes, by any chance? Or bother to explain how one vote can make the difference in a House of 435 votes? That's something I'd like to hear.

You ain't gonna answer are you?

Let's have your question again...and then I will deconstruct whether it has already been answered or not. I want you to ask one more time so you can't later on act as if that is not the question you wanted answered....not that you would be dishonest or anything.

does this mean you ain't gonna answer?

The loonies of the right are loonier than ever! The government has done and is continuing to do a good job in Samoa and will continue to do so, but Obama is at fault. The president, the governor of Louisiana, and the mayor of New Orleans messed the Katrina operation beyond recognition, and we are supposed to not blame Bush?

I am going to send the loonies' assertion over to a friend of mine in the university Philosophy Deparment.

Everytime I think you whackos have reached a new low, you yet again lower the bar.

Absolutely amazing!

The loonies of the right are loonier than ever! The gov did a good job in Samoa and will continue to do so, but Obama is at fault. The president, the governor of Louisiana, and the mayor of New Orleans messed the Katrina operation beyond recognition, and we are supposed to not blame Bush?

I am going to send the loonies' assertion over to a friend of mine in the university Philosophy Deparment.

Everytime I think you whackos have reached a new low, you yet again lower the bar.

Absolutely amazing!

The administration is a failure at protecting and securing American disaster areas, even within the continental US. As the earlier link proved, FEMA is just getting around to GA. You are so far up the DNC ass, you can't see the mud through the poop.

The loonies of the right are loonier than ever! The gov did a good job in Samoa and will continue to do so, but Obama is at fault. The president, the governor of Louisiana, and the mayor of New Orleans messed the Katrina operation beyond recognition, and we are supposed to not blame Bush?

Absolutely amazing!

The administration is a failure at protecting and securing American disaster areas, even within the continental US. As the earlier link proved, FEMA is just getting around to GA. You are so far up the DNC ass, you can't see the mud through the poop.

and have you noticed not one word about the disaster in Indonesia and sending aid from the USA. Last time there was an earthquake tsunami with a large death toll the media very quickly pointed out how cheap the USA was,

The loonies of the right are loonier than ever! The government has done and is continuing to do a good job in Samoa and will continue to do so, but Obama is at fault. The president, the governor of Louisiana, and the mayor of New Orleans messed the Katrina operation beyond recognition, and we are supposed to not blame Bush?

Absolutely amazing!
no loonier than the loonies on the left

Absolutely amazing!

and have you noticed not one word about the disaster in Indonesia and sending aid from the USA. Last time there was an earthquake tsunami with a large death toll the media very quickly pointed out how cheap the USA was,

Really? I remember report after report on how the U.S. Navy was there in a flash and helping people out in the disaster zone. Isn't revisionist history fun?

Tsunamis and Tidal Waves: underwater earthquake disasters and the U.S. Navy

Forum List

Back