Why Has Obama Turned His Back on American Samoa

Somoa? What about Georgia? Where is all the 'cries of indifference' regarding Katrina? Oh yeah, Biden went, bully. Now FEMA is getting around to those counties. :rolleyes:

myfoxatlanta.com | Flood Update From FEMA

Samoa is part of the United States...100s died. How many have died in Georgia?

Not as much a 'part' of US, as is Georgia, sorry.

So, you spit on American citizens because they aren't quite as "American" as Georgians? Now we know where YOU stand, don't we, sweetie?

What a bunch of far rightoid bozos. Samoa relief winds down; efforts continue elsewhere. The relief effort is almost over, and what did any of you do about it? Bunch of losers, period.

We live near Oceanside with a large Samoan community and have contributed quite heavily to the relief effort this last week. I wonder how Fatality et al have contributed to their fellow Americans?

why does obam refuse to go?

Waiting for YOU to figure out the logistics. Aren't you done yet?

Where would he go that is within a seaplane's range? Helpe up out here. Show us you know all about the logistics.

BTW...I love how you added a pic of a WWII era seaplane...one on a concrete pad at a museum.

the era of the plane in the pic dosent matter, are you suggesting that newer models are worse? are you suggesting that he could not take a ship? are you suggesting that there is no possible way for him to get there at all?

omg!!!

C'mon. Show us a modern seaplane. And the logistics of getting it there (don't forget flight range of said seaplane)...C'mon. Still waiting for you to show us your expertise.

And your ship comment is beneath contempt...so it suits you just fine.

wow, so ships and boats and planes have no way of reaching American somoa? i guess they will have to starve and die then huh?

why is it impossible for obam to get there? why does he refuse to go?

Samoa is part of the United States...100s died. How many have died in Georgia?

So, you spit on American citizens because they aren't quite as "American" as Georgians? Now we know where YOU stand, don't we, sweetie?

oh goody,, an expert on Samoans.. perhaps you could explain why Pelosi gave all Americans except the American Samoan's a minimum wage increase. I've never figured that out.. maybe they were less American in her eyes.

wow, so ships and boats and planes have no way of reaching American somoa? i guess they will have to starve and die then huh?

How fucking transparent can you get.

Everybody knows - the first thing you and your ilk would scream, if he did is: he is going there just for the photo-op.

Disingenuous buttmucher.

oh goody,, an expert on Samoans.. perhaps you could explain why Pelosi gave all Americans except the American Samoan's a minimum wage increase. I've never figured that out.. maybe they were less American in her eyes.

I wasn't aware that it took only one vote in the House of Representatives to pass something. Maybe you know something that I don't know....please explain.

BTW...still waiting for Fatality to work out the logistics besides posting backwards photos of WWII era seaplanes on concrete pads.

snopes.com: American Samoa Minimum Wage

Everybody knows - the first thing you and your ilk would scream, if he did is: he is going there just for the photo-op.

Disingenuous buttmucher.

no i would respect him for it

I wasn't aware that it took only one vote in the House of Representatives to pass something. Maybe you know something that I don't know....please explain.

BTW...still waiting for Fatality to work out the logistics besides posting backwards photos of WWII era seaplanes on concrete pads.

does this mean you ain't gonna answer the question?

oh dear, obmas ship is sinking, American Samoa was to far to go and he ran out of gas selling health insurance to people who already have it while the Samoans suffer and die

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QQQ1UIWmas]YouTube - A retired U.S. Navy ship sinks after being hit by a torpedo[/ame]

Disingenuous buttmucher.

no i would respect him for it
Yeah.

OK.

lol.

Forum List

Back