Why Has Obama Turned His Back on American Samoa

The same question was asked about Bush ... :eusa_whistle:

When? I recall for Hurricane Katrina that Bush and FEMA fucked up the recovery process, not that Bush didn't get down there with a shovel.

Fucking up the entire recovery process with your buddies and asking to shovel is two different things.

Only after people pressured him to "do something" did he try, and he isn't the one that was responsible for FEMA, that was FEMA. Has Obama sent FEMA to Samoa yet?

please help us !!

capt.photo_1254711452849-1-0.jpg

:eusa_pray:

where are you obma?

:eusa_shhh:

if obam cared he would already be there, but alas hes to busy trying to sell his wares

What do you expect Obama to do there? Take up a shovel and start digging?

Then two things would happen:

1.) You would bitch Obama is not being where he should be, in Washington being President.

2.) You would say he's only doing this for his ego.

I know how this game is played bucko and you type of people are the same every time.

so Bush was supposed to go but obamalama don't got to? :doubt:

1.) You would bitch Obama is not being where he should be, in Washington being President.

I know how this game is played bucko and you type of people are the same every time.

Indeed.

... and here I thought "turn about" was fair play. :doubt:

It is...never said any different.

if obam cared he would already be there, but alas hes to busy trying to sell his wares

it would mean so much for the people to have the president come, and if he began to dig i would respect him for it

why was it important for bush to go to the gulf?

its the right thing to do, it demonstrates community and brings awarenss and helps to heal the soul of the people. why are you oposed to obama going to help?

So, you thinking they should land AF One there at American Samoa?

Only after people pressured him to "do something" did he try, and he isn't the one that was responsible for FEMA, that was FEMA. Has Obama sent FEMA to Samoa yet?

After the piss poor job with Katrina, would you want FEMA to help you or a different organization? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
way, way to take a tragedy and turn it into a justification to bash obama. pathetic

so Bush was supposed to go but obamalama don't got to? :doubt:

Where was Bush supposed to go? Refresh our memories with all the horrible things we supposedly said he didn't do.

it would mean so much for the people to have the president come, and if he began to dig i would respect him for it

its the right thing to do, it demonstrates community and brings awarenss and helps to heal the soul of the people. why are you oposed to obama going to help?

no, he could land someplace else then take a sea plane and motor boat onto land.

Albatross.jpg

is it beneth him? he should be willing to do whatever it takes

this is what i would do if I was prez.

no, he could land someplace else then take a sea plane and motor boat onto land.

Albatross.jpg

Where would he go that is within a seaplane's range? Helpe up out here. Show us you know all about the logistics.

BTW...I love how you added a pic of a WWII era seaplane...one on a concrete pad at a museum. Backwards too. LOL

Last edited:

Albatross.jpg

Where would he go that is within a seaplane's range? Helpe up out here. Show us you know all about the logistics.

BTW...I love how you added a pic of a WWII era seaplane...one on a concrete pad at a museum.

the era of the plane in the pic dosent matter, are you suggesting that newer models are worse? are you suggesting that he could not take a ship? are you suggesting that there is no possible way for him to get there at all?

omg!!!

Albatross.jpg

BTW...I love how you added a pic of a WWII era seaplane...one on a concrete pad at a museum.

the era of the plane in the pic dosent matter, are you suggesting that newer models are worse? are you suggesting that he could not take a ship? are you suggesting that there is no possible way for him to get there at all?

omg!!!

C'mon. Show us a modern seaplane. And the logistics of getting it there (don't forget flight range of said seaplane)...C'mon. Still waiting for you to show us your expertise.

And your ship comment is beneath contempt...so it suits you just fine.

What a bunch of far rightoid bozos. Samoa relief winds down; efforts continue elsewhere. The relief effort is almost over, and what did any of you do about it? Bunch of losers, period.

We live near Oceanside with a large Samoan community and have contributed quite heavily to the relief effort this last week. I wonder how Fatality et al have contributed to their fellow Americans?

like the average jerk-off on this board, all complaints, no solution.

Forum List

Back