Why Has Obama Turned His Back on American Samoa

I seem to remember a free-for-all dog pile on Bush because he didn't personally save Americans during Katrina.

Seems like the goal posts have been moved. Again.

The administration is a failure at protecting and securing American disaster areas, even within the continental US. As the earlier link proved, FEMA is just getting around to GA. You are so far up the DNC ass, you can't see the mud through the poop.

and have you noticed not one word about the disaster in Indonesia and sending aid from the USA. Last time there was an earthquake tsunami with a large death toll the media very quickly pointed out how cheap the USA was,

Really? I remember report after report on how the U.S. Navy was there in a flash and helping people out in the disaster zone. Isn't revisionist history fun?

Tsunamis and Tidal Waves: underwater earthquake disasters and the U.S. Navy
i guess you forgot the reports on how cheap we were in sending money
they totally ignored that we were there for quite some time actually helping people

I seem to remember a free-for-all dog pile on Bush because he didn't personally save Americans during Katrina.

Seems like the goal posts have been moved. Again.
yeah, they did that to bush, do you really want to be like those assholes?

Obama's ignoring American Samoa, like he ignores Fox, because they voted for McCain/Palin.

and have you noticed not one word about the disaster in Indonesia and sending aid from the USA. Last time there was an earthquake tsunami with a large death toll the media very quickly pointed out how cheap the USA was,

Really? I remember report after report on how the U.S. Navy was there in a flash and helping people out in the disaster zone. Isn't revisionist history fun?

Tsunamis and Tidal Waves: underwater earthquake disasters and the U.S. Navy
i guess you forgot the reports on how cheap we were in sending money
they totally ignored that we were there for quite some time actually helping people

correct, and that included some hospital ships. the left wing media never missed a chance at bashing President Bush. and Until someone on the left acknowledges that fact.. they got zero credibility in my book. zero.

Obama's ignoring American Samoa, like he ignores Fox, because they voted for McCain/Palin.
aflac.jpg

no, he could land someplace else then take a sea plane and motor boat onto land.

Albatross.jpg

is it beneth him? he should be willing to do whatever it takes

this is what i would do if I was prez.
Where would he go that is within a seaplane's range? Helpe up out here. Show us you know all about the logistics.

BTW...I love how you added a pic of a WWII era seaplane...one on a concrete pad at a museum.

the era of the plane in the pic dosent matter, are you suggesting that newer models are worse? are you suggesting that he could not take a ship? are you suggesting that there is no possible way for him to get there at all?

omg!!!
US stopped making seaplanes in the 1950s.

Where would he go that is within a seaplane's range? Helpe up out here. Show us you know all about the logistics.

BTW...I love how you added a pic of a WWII era seaplane...one on a concrete pad at a museum.

the era of the plane in the pic dosent matter, are you suggesting that newer models are worse? are you suggesting that he could not take a ship? are you suggesting that there is no possible way for him to get there at all?

omg!!!
US stopped making seaplanes in the 1950s.

:eusa_shhh:

American Samoans have the presidential vote?
No, Samoans don't have a vote in the national elections, but they do get to send a small handful of delegates to the convention.

The government there also identifies with the Democrats.
Their single non-voting delegate to the US House: Democrat.

No, Samoans don't have a vote in the national elections, but they do get to send a small handful of delegates to the convention.

Why do you and Xeno INSIST on bringing facts to this thread. Are you Marxists?

that's because b soetoro wasn't brought up there. he only cares about indonesia's problems. that's because he grew up in indonesia and went to muslim schoolaka training camp for jihad. he livedthere with his mom and adopted radical muslim daddy, lolo soetoro!!!!

Why do you and Xeno INSIST on bringing facts to this thread. Are you Marxists?
Absolutely.

Groucho_Marx.jpg

'I have a mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it.'

:)

Yes.

"25 FEBRUARY 2008 PAGOPAGO (Pacnews) --- The American Samoa Republican Party announced that all nine of the delegates it will send to the GOP national convention will support John McCain, reports the Washington Post.

The delegates from the U.S. territory helped McCain move closer to clinching the GOP nomination for president, giving him a total of 976 delegates. Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is far behind with 254 delegates, two less than Mitt Romney, who has quit the race and endorsed McCain.

It will take 1,191 delegates to secure the Republican nomination.

Earlier Saturday, the nine delegates from the U.S. Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands said they would be voting for McCain. The GOP on Guam is set to make its selection March 8."
Article: American Samoans back McCain. | AccessMyLibrary - Promoting library advocacy

Forum List

Back