Why Has Obama Turned His Back on American Samoa

oh goody,, an expert on Samoans.. perhaps you could explain why Pelosi gave all Americans except the American Samoan's a minimum wage increase. I've never figured that out.. maybe they were less American in her eyes.

I wasn't aware that it took only one vote in the House of Representatives to pass something. Maybe you know something that I don't know....please explain.

BTW...still waiting for Fatality to work out the logistics besides posting backwards photos of WWII era seaplanes on concrete pads.

does this mean you ain't gonna answer the question?

Boy, you don't pay much attention. Is that on purpose, or is it something you can't help?

We can have fun imagining what the thread titles would be if Obama did personally go to American Samoa

"How much fuel did Obama waste going to Pago Pago?

"Poll: What next after Obama's Samoan Humiliation?

"How many taxpayer dollars did Obama lose in not stopping the Samoan tsunami?

I wasn't aware that it took only one vote in the House of Representatives to pass something. Maybe you know something that I don't know....please explain.

BTW...still waiting for Fatality to work out the logistics besides posting backwards photos of WWII era seaplanes on concrete pads.

does this mean you ain't gonna answer the question?

Boy, you don't pay much attention. Is that on purpose, or is it something you can't help?

you ain't gonna answer are you?

no, he could land someplace else then take a sea plane and motor boat onto land.

Albatross.jpg

is it beneth him? he should be willing to do whatever it takes

this is what i would do if I was prez.
Where would he go that is within a seaplane's range? Helpe up out here. Show us you know all about the logistics.

BTW...I love how you added a pic of a WWII era seaplane...one on a concrete pad at a museum.

the era of the plane in the pic dosent matter, are you suggesting that newer models are worse? are you suggesting that he could not take a ship? are you suggesting that there is no possible way for him to get there at all?

omg!!!
and what purpose would he do when he got there?

or is this just a "they screamed at Bush" type thing?

We can have fun imagining what the thread titles would be if Obama did personally go to American Samoa

why would you be so callous and uncaring to do that?

:lol::lol::lol:

Where would he go that is within a seaplane's range? Helpe up out here. Show us you know all about the logistics.

BTW...I love how you added a pic of a WWII era seaplane...one on a concrete pad at a museum.

the era of the plane in the pic dosent matter, are you suggesting that newer models are worse? are you suggesting that he could not take a ship? are you suggesting that there is no possible way for him to get there at all?

omg!!!

he would offer them hope and change

wow, so ships and boats and planes have no way of reaching American somoa? i guess they will have to starve and die then huh?

why is it impossible for obam to get there? why does he refuse to go?
How fucking transparent can you get.

Everybody knows - the first thing you and your ilk would scream, if he did is: he is going there just for the photo-op.

Disingenuous buttmucher.
you mean like your ilk did for Bush?
:eusa_whistle:

omg!!!

he would offer them hope and change
ah, so it is

nevermind :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

OMG! now youre lauging at the somaos? where is ossiah when we need him most? oh, wait...hes on letterman, and letterman is on his secretary how could i forget!

Forum List

Back