Why Has Obama Turned His Back on American Samoa

Fatality

SunCrackedSoul
Jul 15, 2009
where is obama, is his plane still circling?

American Samoa Village Devastated - Honolulu News Story - KITV Honolulu

More Red Cross volunteers head to American Samoa | HonoluluAdvertiser.com | The Honolulu Advertiser

GoErie.com: Local News - Erie woman helps with tsunami cleanup on American Samoa

others are there, where is ossiah? :eusa_pray:

oh, wait...hes too busy on letterman etc to worry about American Samoa nvrmnd, they are non-mulatto anyway so i guess it doesnt matter if they die!

capt.89b82dec487344d186ced84de2f6f28f.pacific_earthquake_asrb102.jpg

:bowdown: obma loves the little children, all the children of the world, red (not so much) yellow (still to early to tell) black (oh hells to the ya) and white (youre kidding right?) are preciouse in his sight (some of them anyway) obama loves the little children of the world :eusa_hand: except the samoan children :( when will the ossiah come to help the children?

capt.photo_1254638266426-1-0.jpg

why did obama cause this tsunamie? what was he thinking? :confused:

blow me :evil:

seriously, why hasnt he shown up, why is he too busy to come?

More Red Cross volunteers head to American Samoa | HonoluluAdvertiser.com | The Honolulu Advertiser

GoErie.com: Local News - Erie woman helps with tsunami cleanup on American Samoa

oh, wait...hes too busy on letterman etc to worry about American Samoa nvrmnd, they are non-mulatto anyway so i guess it doesnt matter if they die!

:bowdown: obma loves the little children, all the children of the world, red (not so much) yellow (still to early to tell) black (oh hells to the ya) and white (youre kidding right?) are preciouse in his sight (some of them anyway) obama loves the little children of the world :eusa_hand: except the samoan children :( when will the ossiah come to help the children?

Wow! I can smell the hatred from here.

If Fatality cared about these people so much, he'd make a different thread. However, due to his OP, he seems to care more about bashing Obama than the people.

Do you enjoy being dumbed down, Frailty?

Top Travel News - U.S. Aid Heading to Samoa After Deadly Earthquake, Tsunami

Fugate commended FEMA's response in American Samoa, saying "our teams went from no-notice to fully activated and deploying staff" on the island less than 40 hours after the disaster.
First US aid teams reach tsunami-hit American Samoa - Yahoo! News

right, its like i said...he is too busy to come, i guess the children will have to go without him :(

taking a shower will help you with that problem

we have to bring atttention to the problem by any means necessary!!

Except you think the problem is Obama, not the people in need. Or least the way your OP paints it.

Last edited:
if obam cared he would already be there, but alas hes to busy trying to sell his wares

What do you expect Obama to do there? Take up a shovel and start digging?

Then two things would happen:

1.) You would bitch Obama is not being where he should be, in Washington being President.

2.) You would say he's only doing this for his ego.

I know how this game is played bucko and you type of people are the same every time.

taking a shower will help you with that problem

So, I don't think that would help in that regard. Maybe if I stood upwind of you....

if obam cared he would already be there, but alas hes to busy trying to sell his wares

1.) You would bitch Obama is not being where he should be, in Washington being President.

I know how this game is played bucko and you type of people are the same every time.

Indeed.

The same question was asked about Bush ... :eusa_whistle:

Indeed.

... and here I thought "turn about" was fair play. :doubt:

it would mean so much for the people to have the president come, and if he began to dig i would respect him for it

why was it important for bush to go to the gulf?

its the right thing to do, it demonstrates community and brings awarenss and helps to heal the soul of the people. why are you oposed to obama going to help?

The same question was asked about Bush ... :eusa_whistle:

When? I recall for Hurricane Katrina that Bush and FEMA fucked up the recovery process, not that Bush didn't get down there with a shovel.

Fucking up the entire recovery process with your buddies and asking to shovel is two different things.

it would mean so much for the people to have the president come, and if he began to dig i would respect him for it

why was it important for bush to go to the gulf?

its the right thing to do, it demonstrates community and brings awarenss and helps to heal the soul of the people. why are you oposed to obama going to help?

To save face because he and FEMA fucked up the recovery process. Did he go back down there in 2008 to visit all those people still in the FEMA trailers?

I'm not opposed to Obama going to help. All I know is that if Obama went, you and other Republicans would bash him for it. I was born at night but not last night buddy.

Forum List

Back