Why females voting for HiLIARy is like shooting onesself in the foot

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA

Use your brains!!!

If Hillary is elected she is going to introduce a whole new generation to Slick Willey's NEW sexual harassment, sexual assault, rape, and adultery..... and a whole new generation of women to bullying, threatening, & public personal attacks....

And when she leaves the WH a 2nd time she will go on another 'shopping spree'. taking everything again that isn't nailed down.

Irony...

"What do we want?!"

"The end of sexism!"

"How do we get it?!"

"Vote for Hillary; women do it best!"

12654464_1287919944557864_2828932780089439888_n.jpg

Got this from my sister,

A very liked picture

67,000 at last count

Yep. Voting for her based on anatomy. Can you believe that?

NEWSFLASH!!! There will be other female candidates in the future AND they won't have the baggage HiLIARy does.

While one can complain, hate, whatever Hillary Clinton, the others running for president are so bad the choice is obvious. There is no idealism hidden in the human race, and flaws and all HRC is the best candidate running. While Sanders has many policies I like, he hasn't a chance nationally. One must be pragmatic and realistic. As for the republicans, the party has created the dragon it now wants to slay. Sixty years of agitprop has created a right wing electorate that is off the wall loony. I want to do a thread on that phenom when I get a chance.

"Before 1950 the political designation of “conservative” was disavowed, if not altogether disliked, by most Americans, including Republicans. Yet very soon after, and for the first time in American history, ideological “conservatism” became a more than acceptable political designation. By the 1980s, more Americans called themselves “conservatives” than “liberals.” Much of this was ambiguous, since many Americans were not truly conservative at all, except for their opposition to liberals." John Lukacs 'American Nationalism'

Hillary is the greatest "Get Out The Vote" factor the Republicans could ever hope to have.

Regardless of her presumed gender, I can't imagine how anyone could vote for her. But then again, I said the same thing about Barry. Twice.

Repub voters are rabidly anti-Clinton so her being the nominee will guarantee their victory. Sad.

Forum List

Back