Why extremely rich people like Donald trump file bankruptcy?

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
Speaking about this very popular person of the day.
Correct me if I'm wrong but Donald trump is extreme rich so why would he need to file bankruptcy? Isn't this like his 4th time doing it? Is there a benefit from doing this or is he really hurting that bad?

He never filed for bankruptcy.

Four businesses he had an interest in filed for reorganization under Chaper 11 bankruptcy laws. Right now, he has a controlling interest in over 500 businesses. He has a signifant interest in thousands more. Over the years, he has had an interest in thousands of businesses. To have only four that needed restructuring is phenomenal. The man has to be a genius to have that kind of track record.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Donald trump is extreme rich so why would he need to file bankruptcy? Isn't this like his 4th time doing it? Is there a benefit from doing this or is he really hurting that bad?

YOU ARE WRONG !!
Trump personally NEVER filed for bankruptcy.

were you educated/indoctrinated in a Govt. institution ?

Personally I would like to see Donald Trump sleeping on the sidewalk with nothing. His bankruptcy will be a great pleasure for me. No money, no business and presidential run. I just want to see this happy day.

he didn't file personally your fucking Progressive retard, but I repeat myself

OP just goes to show you all Donalds are not smart savvy guys like Trump.

It's from low info idiots like this we used to hear bitching because Republicans wanted GM to "go bankrupt," and in their pea brains that meant locking all the doors, firing all the employees, ensuing economic damage, yada, yada, yada. In reality folks on the right wanted GM to file for chapter 11 of the bankruptcy code, or whatever it's called, in order to reorganize and continue to operate, just as thousands of other businesses have done for years. And to this day they still carp Republicans would have let GM go bankrupt.

If you're stupid but you don't know it, you're still stupid.

Donald Trump does not file for bankruptcy. Real estate companies he owns file for bankruptcy.
This means he loses his bankrupt companies, and the people who lent the money get to take the companies over.

Forum List

Back