Why Europe is so angry over the big Russia sanctions bill

So, Republicans AND Democrats are conspiring to ram sanctions against Russia down Trump's throat, which will also have the effect of harming America's relations with Europe.

All in a good day's work, I guess.

From your link:

Here’s why. The new bill would allow the US to sanction any company involved in the maintenance or development of Russia’s energy export pipelines. That could cripple the construction of a colossal natural gas pipeline between Russia and Germany known as Nord Stream 2, which is owned by Russian energy giant Gazprom but also has European investors.

Here's the actual bill: Text - S.722 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Countering Iran's Destabilizing Activities Act of 2017

Read it.

The bill gives the President latitude on sanctions for Russian pipeline projects.

It does not say he MUST. It says he MAY.

SEC. 232. SANCTIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF PIPELINES IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION.
The President may impose 5 or more of the sanctions described in section 235 with respect to a person if the President determines that the person knowingly, on or after the date of the enactment of this Act, makes an investment described in subsection (b) or sells, leases, or provides to the Russian Federation, for the construction of Russian energy export pipelines, goods, services, technology, information, or support described in subsection (c)—

So much for "ramming sanctions down Trump's throat".

Where do you parrots get these wonderfully bogus memes? Putin?

The purpose of the Russia sanctions is to punish them for the leaks to Wikileaks that hurt Hillary Clinton's chances. You know, even though Wikileaks says Russia had nothing to do with it.
Read the bill, dipshit.

The sanctions are because of Russia's invasion of the Ukraine.

As for Wikileaks and what they say, that's not worth the shit you have in your mouth.

You can be sure Russia is using every internet troll and every propaganda outlet at their disposal to align their useful idiots against these sanctions.

When you hear someone whining about the sanctions, you can be sure they are a useful idiot or a Putin lickspittle.

The purpose of the Russia sanctions is to punish them for the leaks to Wikileaks that hurt Hillary Clinton's chances. You know, even though Wikileaks says Russia had nothing to do with it.
Read the bill, dipshit.

As for Wikileaks and what they say, that's not worth the shit you have in your mouth.
Russia invaded Ukraine after America toppled its democratically elected government.

Obama Admits U.S. Overthrew Democratically Elected Ukrainian Government

You can be sure Russia is using every internet troll and every propaganda outlet at their disposal to align their useful idiots against these sanctions.

When you hear someone whining about the sanctions, you can be sure they are a useful idiot or a Putin lickspittle.
I am neither. However, I do not see why the Democrats and Republicans are ganging up to push us towards war with Russia. My son might be drafted and fight in that war.

Read the bill, dipshit.

Russia invaded Ukraine after America toppled its democratically elected government.

And what else is new in the world today, Grass-hopper?

I am neither. However, I do not see why the Democrats and Republicans are ganging up to push us towards war with Russia. My son might be drafted and fight in that war.
It's another proxy cold war move...Why not, they do it to us...

The US is trying to push Russia out of Europe and allow US liquefied natural gas to be exported to terminals built during the past years during sanctions...Oh yeah, bully into a market..It's just business...
It's BAD business. What is the gain in pushing Russia until it's back is literally against the wall, and it has no choice but to lash out against us?
It does not have to lash out. It can knuckle its forehead to the West, as its stooge Trump will do shortly to Congress.

Read the bill, dipshit.

Thank you for that public service announcement from Putin's cock, useful idiot.

Read the bill, dipshit.

The Russian/Ukrainian President was impeached by the Parliament which was also elected. Look at our constitution for how it works. He refused to leave after he had been removed.

I am glad that the Congress apparently has more sense than Trump. Ronald Reagan talked about the evil empire. He was right then and it is still true under Putin who murders his political opponents and puts all-female rock bands in jail for just singing go away.

So, Republicans AND Democrats are conspiring to ram sanctions against Russia down Trump's throat, which will also have the effect of harming America's relations with Europe.

I've seen you've gone over to the dark side, Comrade. Anything to fellate your pssygrabber.
Russia needs sanctions to be punished for invading our sovereignty.
the whiny little bitch won't come out completely for it( afraid of angering Putin) so thus: THIS THREAD.

I read the article. Why are so so concerned about what our allies think when Trump doesn't care what they think?
I'm sure you'll punt on my question.

Forum List

Back