Straight Repeal Fail in Senate

The 7 betrayers to the cause of liberty need to be ousted in the primaries by true conservatives.

The 7 betrayers to the cause of liberty need to be ousted in the primaries by true conservatives.
Our senator is no "betrayer." She is being mindful of the best outcomes for the people in her state. She also is mindful of the people in the whole country.
The people should come first, not party. The bills suck, and passing a skinny repeal would be a disaster, since I do NOT see a replacement in the offing. If they can't agree on the basics of a plan now, what magic is going to cause that to happen a year from now?

Got it, thanks Bush92 .........
Senators on Tuesday night blocked a wide-ranging proposal by Republicans to repeal much of ObamaCare and replace it with a more restrictive plan.

In Wednesday's vote, Republican Sens. Susan Collins of Maine; Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia; John McCain of Arizona; Rob Portman of Ohio; Lamar Alexander of Tennessee; Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Dean Heller of Nevada voted in opposition.

I could have told you that Susan Collins was a traitor long before this vote. She's part of Hillary Clinton's gang and is a fake Republican.

I noticed they did not name the two independents - who were they?

Collins doesn't surprise me. Heller is up for reelection next year and Trump lost our state. The other five have no excuses, however. Trump campaigned on repealing ObamaCare and they represent states he won.

Our senator is no "betrayer." She is being mindful of the best outcomes for the people in her state. She also is mindful of the people in the whole country.
The people should come first, not party. The bills suck, and passing a skinny repeal would be a disaster, since I do NOT see a replacement in the offing. If they can't agree on the basics of a plan now, what magic is going to cause that to happen a year from now?
Obacare dies nothing for the people. The whole program was a disaster from the start.

Senators on Tuesday night blocked a wide-ranging proposal by Republicans to repeal much of ObamaCare and replace it with a more restrictive plan.

In Wednesday's vote, Republican Sens. Susan Collins of Maine; Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia; John McCain of Arizona; Rob Portman of Ohio; Lamar Alexander of Tennessee; Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Dean Heller of Nevada voted in opposition.

I could have told you that Susan Collins was a traitor long before this vote. She's part of Hillary Clinton's gang and is a fake Republican.
Yes, it takes a real traitor to break the Tea Party's government shut down a few years back. She actually has some sense. That is a traitor to you?

Duh-Winning-55132393261.png

Obacare dies nothing for the people. The whole program was a disaster from the start.

Just broke the backs of hard working Americans so the do nothings had real shitty healthcare

Yes, it takes a real traitor to break the Tea Party's government shut down a few years back. She actually has some sense. That is a traitor to you?
Tea Party was trying to have accountability in government. The federal government is "the problem."

Forum List

Back