Why don’t you wear a mask?

History will define the Trump base of support particularly selfish, enabled, greedy, ignorant, vile, and stupid for waging battles over wearing face masks.
FO, worm. Show us the data where other countries ordered to wear masks under threat of arrest yet their numbers still grow by leaps and bounds are faring any better. I have friends in Spain, England, New Zealand and elsewhere that things are bad who are chased by police squads on the street under curfew and things are bad everywhere.

Things are bad in China and they lock people in their homes, and worse.

Unless an actual cure is developed, wearing a ask will not save any lives. All it does is delay the eventual spread of the virus throughout the entire population.

You are not asked to wear it forever, it will save lives,

Another easily fooled lemming, masks doesn't stop the virus from going through.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

There are dozens of tests on this. Here's one.

I posted at least 10 published papers on Masks, you leftists IGNORED it!

Which is bigger, .125 microns (Virus) or .30 microns (N95 mask)

Kindly take your ignorance with you.
Microscopy image taken by a friend showing fibers of N95 mask next to red circle showing size of coronavirus.

zPICT0001p1200.JPG

History will define the Trump base of support particularly selfish, enabled, greedy, ignorant, vile, and stupid for waging battles over wearing face masks.
FO, worm. Show us the data where other countries ordered to wear masks under threat of arrest yet their numbers still grow by leaps and bounds are faring any better. I have friends in Spain, England, New Zealand and elsewhere that things are bad who are chased by police squads on the street under curfew and things are bad everywhere.

I know people in some of those places and more so I know your full of shit.

Unless an actual cure is developed, wearing a ask will not save any lives. All it does is delay the eventual spread of the virus throughout the entire population.

Slowing the spread can be an important thing. As of a report yesterday, 56 ICUs in Florida were at capacity, and more were within 10% of capacity. This virus seems to spread quickly enough that slowing it is a good goal. :dunno:

Sure you do.

Sure you do.
It happens when you are connected to current and former international students.

Sure you do.
It happens when you are connected to current and former international students.
Then you should try getting connected to your nearest electrical outlet.

We do it to save the ignorant, in the hopes that someday they can be redeemed by to voice of Reason. This guy never got that chance:

You are not asked to wear it forever, it will save lives,
I've stated very clearly my reasons based on solid scientific grounds and put the data forward. Slogans don't mean shit and are no reason to do anything unless of course you see yourself as a sheeple and try to live like one. Masks dont save anything but they do keep the drool off the front of the clothes you're wearing.

I don't wear a mask because I don't have the virus and I'm not afraid of catching it. I will wear one if required to enter a store, but, like 50% of others, I'll pull it down beneath my nose so I can breathe easily. There has been far too much flip-flopping over this politicized virus for me to believe any of the so-called "experts". The virus is real, the virus is contagious, the virus has a very low mortality rate, and the virus is being used as a political tool by the left.

‪It’s just a few more months.‬
‪It’s just some more inmates.‬
‪It’s just a video.‬
‪It’s just a post.‬
‪It’s just an email account.‬
‪It’s just for protecting other from hate speech.‬
‪It’s just for protecting others from hurt feelings.‬
‪It’s just a large gathering but for protests.‬
‪It’s just a few violent protests.‬
‪It’s just a little micro chip.‬
‪It’s just a blood test.‬
‪It’s just a test.‬