Why Don't You Put Your Pic On Here?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I'm sure there must be a reason if you don't share a picture of yourself on here.

- don't want to be judged by your looks
- don't want people to know who you are
- ashamed of how you look
- too lazy to do it

What's your reason?

where is on here?......

As your Avatar or in the Gallery... anywhere so it can be found on USMB.
Some people have their pictures - but it seems (unless I'm missing something) most don't....
That includes me :)

Here's my pick...........

icepick.jpg

Or here can be HERE ... in this thread .... people follow me and mock me where every I go! Joy!!!!

A combo of lazy and don't want anyone to know who am I.

Or here can be HERE ... in this thread .... people follow me and mock me where every I go! Joy!!!!

We are laughing with you- not at you.......

I prefer anonymity.

I'm good with either... as long as it's attention :) :)
BTW, ditto - it's that and, I want to be taken seriously, but since that is not happening anyway...........!

I prefer anonymity.

BTW, ditto - it's that and, I want to be taken seriously, but since that is not happening anyway...........!

By the way- I think your posts here are breath of fresh air.

I'm sure there must be a reason if you don't share a picture of yourself on here.

- too lazy to do it

What's your reason?
Too much info here can be used as a weapon later on. I learned that the hard way. I highly recommend treading lightly on USMB.

- too lazy to do it

What's your reason?
My avatar is me.

563606_207630292684804_526342902_n.jpg

[TBODY][TR][TD="width: 720px, height: 453px, bgcolor: rgb(246, 247, 248), align: center"]
389507_132215600226274_1397478890_n.jpg
[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD="width: 720px"][/TD][/TR][/TBODY]

I prefer anonymity.

By the way- I think your posts here are breath of fresh air.

Awwwwwww..... thanks! I wish I had more interesting and fun topics to talk about.... it's hard to think and squeeze work and my "real life" into one day!!!

- too lazy to do it

What's your reason?
My avatar is me.

563606_207630292684804_526342902_n.jpg

I figured it was. There are a few - I have thought about it - not sure why I don't but, maybe .... not like it's a big deal or anything - but I figure there must be reasons people don't (or do!) - doesn't have to be anything "hush hush" or... hmmm .... secretive etc.... I assume most are here to discuss politics etc.

I was at first but, enjoy talking about a lot of other stuff more so. Used to talk a lot about philosophy and just general life "things" in college. I miss that... now it's all about dinner, bills, vacations, work, blah!

Forum List

Back