Why Don't Women Support Cynthia McKinney from the Green Party?

Presidential Candidates:

Chuck Baldwin (C) Constitution Party

Bob Barr (L) Libertarian

McCain (R)

Cynthia McKinney (G) Green

Ralph Nader (I) Independent

Obama (D)

Looks like women have a candidate running for President. Why aren't women flocking to her? What's wrong with the Green party?

Why would a woman vote for a woman just because she is a woman?

the premise is retarded.

Will my logic do?

She is the only real anti-war candidate running.

She was the first politician in American with the courage to speak truth to power to the Bush Administration on Iraq.

She has not been bought by Wall Street and stood with the vast majority of Americans on the bailout.

She is one of only a handful of politicians with the courage to speak truth about Israel.

She has been a voice for women, veterans, and the poor her entire political career.

I had similar reasons for considering voting for Gravel.

A qualified, tenable candidate that had this sort of pacifist and libertarian mindset might actually be able to make a go for the white house. But these guys are so fringe, and nutty, I wouldn't vote for them. Elections are always about compromising our ideals, it's sad. I don't like that McCain is such a hawk, and I don't like that Obama is happy to be aggressive too - though I sort of see the need for it. /sigh

Cynthia McKinney is the hottest candidate to run for public office. I'd vote for her based on looks alone.

images
images
images
images
images
images
images

I had similar reasons for considering voting for Gravel.

A qualified, tenable candidate that had this sort of pacifist and libertarian mindset might actually be able to make a go for the white house. But these guys are so fringe, and nutty, I wouldn't vote for them. Elections are always about compromising our ideals, it's sad. I don't like that McCain is such a hawk, and I don't like that Obama is happy to be aggressive too - though I sort of see the need for it. /sigh

It's a tough decision for many, but it's easy for me. I cannot and will not vote for any candidate who professes war as policy. After election day I have my conscience to live with.

It doesn't matter to me which pro-war candidate loses.

I'm pro-war. It is responsible for the freedom of millions. :eusa_whistle:

You mean like how we freed the Iraqis?

War in defense of freedom is a noble cause. But war for profit is the embodiment of evil.

How many millions of lives have been lost in wars for corporations?

Why? Blacks vote for Obama because he is black.

Sorry to step on your fantasy .. but the majority of black voters didn't support Obama until after Iowa and after the Bill Clinton missteps in South Carolina. Prior to that, the majority supported Hillary.

Sorry to step on your fantasy .. but the majority of black voters didn't support Obama until after Iowa and after the Bill Clinton missteps in South Carolina. Prior to that, the majority supported Hillary.

:lol: Like the majority had heard of him before Iowa. :lol:

Once they found out that there was a black candidate they turned tail on Hillary. Bill raised the race card in SC long after Obama did.

:lol: Like the majority had heard of him before Iowa. :lol:

Once they found out that there was a black candidate they turned tail on Hillary. Bill raised the race card in SC long after Obama did.

More idiot fantasy from the netherworld.

Ahh .. but there is good news

It's a tough decision for many, but it's easy for me. I cannot and will not vote for any candidate who professes war as policy. After election day I have my conscience to live with.

It doesn't matter to me which pro-war candidate loses.

But there are other issues besides "war".

And I'd disagree with the characterization of Obama as "pro-War", though he has it as an option on the table. And, I do think it's a tool that should be in the arsenal.

Why? Blacks vote for Obama because he is black.

Well, I am thinking this is because (1) it is a real step forward in the civil rights movement and (2) they might be voting for him because they feel they connect with him and get him. I don't know. But those things don't apply for women and palin.

The janitor at work said he didn't care Obama was black, didn't know nothing about the man so why should he support him for that.

But anyway Palin stands against science and got where she is (onthe executive ticket) as a political ploy by McCain. That's not how I want to see a woman get into the WH and not the woman I want in the WH.

I'd be intetrested to see Olympia Dukakis or Barbara Boxer run - Both are strong women and would get there with integrity and through their own hard work. Palin's working hard to get in since she was picked, hasn't really worked out, because her style etc seems bad.

p.s. I could stare at clint for hours, yum yum.

Last edited:
:lol:

You my brother, are quite entertaining.

Hell NO, I don't support stupid ass braindead shit like "traditional marriage" or pro-UNBORN-life nonsense.

I'm talking about women's issues that actual WOMEN support.

.. you funny

why do you use the phrase my brother in almost every post?

are you trying to convince yourself or us of your blackness? It's really annoying.

I don't vote based on the genitals of the candidates. I vote based on how they adhere to my own values and ideas. Obama is my candidate of choice.

Forum List

Back