So Much for My Vote

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
I was going to vote for Barr but he will not be on my state's ballot.

So now I won't be voting "for" anyone. I will be voting against every sitting incumbent on the ballot regardless of party.

I am going to write in Scrooge McDuck for president. He knows more about sound fiscal policy than the Repudlican and the Dimocratic candidtaes combined.

Hooray for Democracy

Democracy my ass.

$bird.jpeg

$bird 2.jpeg

$bird 3.jpeg

Fuck 'em all.

I was going to vote for Barr but he will not be on my state's ballot.

So now I won't be voting "for" anyone. I will be voting against every sitting incumbent on the ballot regardless of party.

I am going to write in Scrooge McDuck for president. He knows more about sound fiscal policy than the Repudlican and the Dimocratic candidtaes combined.

Hooray for Democracy

Democracy my ass.

View attachment 6202

View attachment 6203

View attachment 6204

Fuck 'em all.

ACORN probably registered him. I wonder what would happen if everyone voted for Scrooge McDuck. That's redistribution of wealth in its finest hour... he kept giving his gold coins to his nephews who didn't have any jobs.

Vote for Daffy Duck instead. He's younger, and we wouldn't have to worry about Elmer Fudd stepping into the presidency the event of McScrooge's death....

Vote for Daffy Duck instead. He's younger, and we wouldn't have to worry about Elmer Fudd stepping into the presidency the event of McScrooge's death....

Elmer Fudd? I'm more worried about Jessica Rabbit stepping into the role of president of the us if something happens to elmer fudd.

ACORN probably registered him. I wonder what would happen if everyone voted for Scrooge McDuck. That's redistribution of wealth in its finest hour... he kept giving his gold coins to his nephews who didn't have any jobs.

Uncle Scrooge still has the first dime he ever earned. And if you've ever watched the toons, he never gave his money away.

Scrooge McDuck, The Forbes Fictional Fifteen - Forbes.com

$Uncle Scrooge.jpeg

Last edited:
When you post pictures of kids flipping off democracy the terrorists have won.

:eusa_whistle:

It's not democracy when you have no one for whom to vote.

To paraphrase Jack Nicholson as the Joker

$thejoker.jpg

"This country needs and enema"

Forum List

Back