Why Don't Women Support Cynthia McKinney from the Green Party?

Obviously you are completely unaware the every inch of the congressional buildings are onm camera .. there is nowhere you can go in the buildings and not be on camera. I know this because I used to work there.
If indeed McKinney attacked a cop, they could have easaily produced the tape to prove it .. which goes to the heart of why she was never charged. They worked to get rid of her because she was unafraid to speak the truth.
I've been with McKinney on many occasions as we passed the Capital police .. she had a good relationship with them and most encounters ended in jokes and smiles.
Americans are so damn easy to manipulate.
Good luck with the clowns

dude, shut the hell up. SHE tried to rationalize the confrontation. Speak the truth? gimme a break. The ONLY truth she spoke was that her ego needed a few different hair styles. Tell me about manipulation some more with your laughable McKinney hero worship. Flush that political career down the stank tube.

You got it Bac, she was set up.

They would act as if they did not know who she was every time she tried to enter the building.

She is a black female so it is OK in many of these peoples mind to attack and smear her.

She is well educated and refused to go along with the lies this admin pumped out which now everyone is aware of but now some how shes a nut because she didnt cooperate when capital hill guards tried to harrass her.

what a bunch of bullshit.. yea, dude.. the fucking security detail is just like some nazi brownshirts who exist to serve republicans' every abusive whim.

:cuckoo:

yes, Cynthia McKinney was, and is, a complete fucking nutter.

Sorry brother, I over-looked your question .. but which version of Bob Barr are you talking about? The version that supported the invasion of Iraq, or the remade "libertarian" version?

Or is it this version ..

"Should Washington simply sit back and leave Iran alone - free to support terrorist groups and regimes in other countries, including Iraq, and to develop a nuclear capability? Of course not. Even considering that our lengthy and continuing occupation of Iraq has greatly strengthened Ahmadinejad, the United States has a clear and legitimate stake in what happens in Iran and with regard to matters in which that regime is involved elsewhere"

Barr the republican is much different than Barr the libertarian .. some call it opportunism.

I'm obviously talking about Bob Barr the Libertarian, who is running for President in the 2008 election. I wouldn't call it opportunism, since he switched to the Libertarian Party back in 2006. Also, before he ran for the nomination of the Libertarian Party he was one of many who offered the spot to Ron Paul.

dude, shut the hell up. SHE tried to rationalize the confrontation. Speak the truth? gimme a break. The ONLY truth she spoke was that her ego needed a few different hair styles. Tell me about manipulation some more with your laughable McKinney hero worship. Flush that political career down the stank tube.

Kiss my ass dummy.

She spoke the truth about Iraq FIRST.

Don't like history, stick your head in a toliet and hide.

Dummies like you are proof positive that intellectually there's no difference between a democrat and republican. Before democrats howl too loudly about how stupid republicans are .. well, there's you.

McKinney stood against the tide against the war from the very beginning and told what history now demonstrates, is the absolute-fucking-truth about the invasion of Iraq. Please don't tell me you were "against the war" or remotely call yourself "antiwar?" That would be the creme' de la creme' to top off your stupid comments.

By the way, McKinney also stood in the forefront to get the VA to recognize the ill-effects of Agent Orange .. and she did the exact same thing for soldiers who suffer from the effects of depleted uranium .. when no one else would even talk about it.

Oh .. and by the way, she also warned Americans that the Patriotic Act was coming as she spoke of its original verson called COINTELPRO

Oh .. and by the way, McKinney was among the first to ask serious questions about the events of 9/11 .. and has held hearings on the Ommissions of the 9/11 Commission Report .. when few would even talk about it.

I could go on but, did it ever cross your Romper Room mind .. why they were so intent on going after Cynthia McKinney? .. of course it didn't.

Last edited:
I'm obviously talking about Bob Barr the Libertarian, who is running for President in the 2008 election. I wouldn't call it opportunism, since he switched to the Libertarian Party back in 2006. Also, before he ran for the nomination of the Libertarian Party he was one of many who offered the spot to Ron Paul.

As a true believer in peace .. not simply dependant on if my candidate believes it or not .. I'm very happy to hear Barr and anyone else talking about the fraud, the business of war. I'm happy to hear that from anyone.

However, perhaps I should have qualified my comment by saying she's the most consistent antiwar candidate running AND has been the most outspoken .. that includes Ron Paul.

Would you agree with my qualification?

As a true believer in peace .. not simply dependant on if my candidate believes it or not .. I'm very happy to hear Barr and anyone else talking about the fraud, the business of war. I'm happy to hear that from anyone.

However, perhaps I should have qualified my comment by saying she's the most consistent antiwar candidate running AND has been the most outspoken .. that includes Ron Paul.

Would you agree with my qualification?

I would agree with it as it pertains to Bob Barr, as he was once a neo-con stooge following the party line. As far as Ron Paul goes, he voted against the war in Iraq and has condemned it since it began. So I don't know that she was more outspoken than he was, but I'm also not sure that it matters in the end.

I would agree with it as it pertains to Bob Barr, as he was once a neo-con stooge following the party line. As far as Ron Paul goes, he voted against the war in Iraq and has condemned it since it began. So I don't know that she was more outspoken than he was, but I'm also not sure that it matters in the end.

Being outspoken makes all the difference my brother, and I don't think there is another word that so identifies Cynthia as "outspoken." She was once told, "When you go to Congress, you get to look in the file cabinet .. but you aren't supposed to tell what's in it." She didn't believe that. She believed she was supposed to tell Americans the truth.

Obviously you are completely unaware the every inch of the congressional buildings are onm camera .. there is nowhere you can go in the buildings and not be on camera. I know this because I used to work there.

If indeed McKinney attacked a cop, they could have easaily produced the tape to prove it .. which goes to the heart of why she was never charged. They worked to get rid of her because she was unafraid to speak the truth.

I've been with McKinney on many occasions as we passed the Capital police .. she had a good relationship with them and most encounters ended in jokes and smiles.

Americans are so damn easy to manipulate.

Good luck with the clowns
If she had been a Republican the tape would have been produced. The only reason it wasn't is because she is a liberal democrat black female, in that order. :eusa_whistle:

If she had been a Republican the tape would have been produced. The only reason it wasn't is because she is a liberal democrat black female, in that order. :eusa_whistle:

What?

Is your mind keeping up with your fingers?

If she was a republican the tape would have been produced because it would demonstrate her innocence.

The only reason it wasn't produced .. by the republican administration who had control of it .. was because it would demonstrate her innocence.

By womens' issues, you mean protection of traditional marriage and the unborn, right? I'm glad to see you too, will be voting for McCain-Palin. :clap2:

:lol:

You my brother, are quite entertaining.

Hell NO, I don't support stupid ass braindead shit like "traditional marriage" or pro-UNBORN-life nonsense.

I'm talking about women's issues that actual WOMEN support.

.. you funny

What?

Is your mind keeping up with your fingers?

If she was a republican the tape would have been produced because it would demonstrate her innocence.

The only reason it wasn't produced .. by the republican administration who had control of it .. was because it would demonstrate her innocence.
Sure. That's why it became a huge issue and she lost her seat. Because she was innocent and everyone believed her. :badgrin:

You mean issues that liberal women support. At least be honest.

Being that you're a republican, we'd best define what version "honesty" we're talking about.

REAL honesty would say that most women in America support abortion rights.

What does your version of honesty say about it?

Being that you're a republican, we'd best define what version "honesty" we're talking about.

REAL honesty would say that most women in America support abortion rights.

What does your version of honesty say about it?
Being that I consider myself a conservative, honesty is defined by Webster.

And that honesty says that only the most rabidly liberal women support partial birth and non-life support for surviving babies as your messiah Obama does.

Because war is a racket .. in America, it's a business.

Vietnam, great example.

Iraq 1 .. Bush 1 led Saddam into attacking Kuwait

Iraq 2 .. a joke .. make that, a mass-murdering joke.

We attacked Panama to seize Noriega and lock his ass away so he couldn't speak the truth about Reagan and Bush 1.

Grenada .. what?

How many dead people from just those alone .. maybe 2 million?

Worth fighting and dying for? .. hardly.

I've read that too... and for the most part it's true.... which is why I said some things and not all.

But WWII? I think we should have been in earlier. Should Europe not have fought Hitler?

Do you not believe in fighting back when we really *are* attacked?

Presidential Candidates:

Chuck Baldwin (C) Constitution Party

Bob Barr (L) Libertarian

McCain (R)

Cynthia McKinney (G) Green

Ralph Nader (I) Independent

Obama (D)

Looks like women have a candidate running for President. Why aren't women flocking to her? What's wrong with the Green party?

she pisses me off she speaks about some important issues others want to avoid ..but the she gets all bipolar and starts rambling some kind of madness and total discredits her valid issue....it reminds me of what Alex Jones said about David Icke ...He makes this wonderful punch bowl of facts then throws a big turd into it...and no one will be drinking from that punch bowl for sometime

I've read that too... and for the most part it's true.... which is why I said some things and not all.

But WWII? I think we should have been in earlier. Should Europe not have fought Hitler?

Do you not believe in fighting back when we really *are* attacked?

Ww2 and Afganistan. All the other conflicts are questionable. The 2 I know to be bullshit were viet nam and this iraq occupation.

Forum List

Back