Why Don't Women Support Cynthia McKinney from the Green Party?

She is the only real anti-war candidate running.

I'll take exception to that. Bob Barr and Chuck Baldwin have pledged to end the war in Iraq and bring troops home worldwide. Before them, in the Republican primaries, Ron Paul did as well.

I'll take exception to that. Bob Barr and Chuck Baldwin have pledged to end the war in Iraq and bring troops home worldwide. Before them, in the Republican primaries, Ron Paul did as well.

All anti-Iraq-war, but not anti-war .. this includes Obama who is also not anti-war.

Ron Paul isn't running.

Why on earth would women vote for the Green Party just because they have a female candidate?

Sorry, I wouldn't have voted for Hillary, either.

I would vote for Sarah or Condy.

THe Green Party is the party for the libtards who are too crazy even for other libtards.

I would love to go find a past post where you probably said you would vote for Powell and see if you would still vote for him today.

You mean they need to start running Wall Street puppets like the major parties?

That is what you mean, am I correct?

Obama is not a Wallstreet puppet. He's no Dennis Kuchenich or Ron Paul, but I don't see him as an insider good old boy like Hillary is.

And Bill wasn't an insider either when he first won. But he is now.

I'm not looking for a president who is anti Wall Street either. But I certainly object to Bush going on tv and telling us that we are being held up by the banks and we need to give them their money or else.

Let's see if that kind of shit happens under Democratic control.

Obviously you are completely unaware the every inch of the congressional buildings are onm camera .. there is nowhere you can go in the buildings and not be on camera. I know this because I used to work there.

If indeed McKinney attacked a cop, they could have easaily produced the tape to prove it .. which goes to the heart of why she was never charged. They worked to get rid of her because she was unafraid to speak the truth.

I've been with McKinney on many occasions as we passed the Capital police .. she had a good relationship with them and most encounters ended in jokes and smiles.

Americans are so damn easy to manipulate.

Good luck with the clowns

You got it Bac, she was set up.

They would act as if they did not know who she was every time she tried to enter the building.

She is a black female so it is OK in many of these peoples mind to attack and smear her.

She is well educated and refused to go along with the lies this admin pumped out which now everyone is aware of but now some how shes a nut because she didnt cooperate when capital hill guards tried to harrass her.

All anti-Iraq-war, but not anti-war .. this includes Obama who is also not anti-war.

Ron Paul isn't running.

I'm going to need your definition of anti-war then.

Bob Barr would bring troops home from around the globe, including Iraq and Afghanistan. He would not police the world or engage in nation building. He will not attack nations for no reason, such as our invasion of Iraq. I'm not sure how much more anti-war you can get. I won't speak specifically for Chuck Baldwin because I don't know his exact policies, but I do know that he pledged to bring troops home from Iraq and around the world.

I am aware that Ron Paul is not running, I was simply making a point that when he was running he made it clear he did not support the war. Though technically he is on the ballot in Louisiana, Montana, and is eligible for write-in candidacy in California.

Last edited:
Obviously you are completely unaware the every inch of the congressional buildings are onm camera .. there is nowhere you can go in the buildings and not be on camera. I know this because I used to work there.

If indeed McKinney attacked a cop, they could have easaily produced the tape to prove it .. which goes to the heart of why she was never charged. They worked to get rid of her because she was unafraid to speak the truth.

I've been with McKinney on many occasions as we passed the Capital police .. she had a good relationship with them and most encounters ended in jokes and smiles.

Americans are so damn easy to manipulate.

Good luck with the clowns

Ron Paul spoke out against the income tax and federal reserve and now his party just pretends that he doesn't even exist.

I'm going to need your definition of anti-war then.

Bob Barr would bring troops home from around the globe, including Iraq and Afghanistan. He would not police the world or engage in nation building. He will not attack nations for no reason, such as our invasion of Iraq. I'm not sure how much more anti-war you can get. I won't speak specifically for Chuck Baldwin because I don't know his exact policies, but I do know that he pledged to bring troops home from Iraq and around the world.

I am aware that Ron Paul is not running, I was simply making a point that when he was running he made it clear he did not support the war.

Why does Barr donate so much to the Republican party still?

BOB BARR LEADERSHIP FUND, THE
Candidate Contributions: 2007-2008 Campaign Cycle
Total 2007-2008 campaign contributions: $19000
Sort by: Total | Name | State | Party
Candidate Total
Sessions, Jeff (R-AL) $1000
Kingston, Jack (R-GA) $1000
Shays, Christopher (R-CT) $1000
Rehberg, Dennis (R-MT) $1000
Craig, Larry (R-ID) $1000
Graham, Lindsey (R-SC) $1000
Flake, Jeff (R-AZ) $1000
Pryce, Deborah (R-OH) $1000
Coleman, Norm (R-MN) $1000
Hensarling, Jeb (R-TX) $1000
Smith, Gordon (R-OR) $1000
Hayes, Robin (R-NC) $1000
Chambliss, Saxby (R-GA) $2000
Hagel, Chuck (R-NE) $2000
Sununu, John (R-NH) $3000

And, for apologists who think Barr made those contributions BEFORE he joined the LNC, look at some specifics for dates:

Contributions to Federal Candidates | OpenSecrets

Expenditures | OpenSecrets

Obama is not a Wallstreet puppet. He's no Dennis Kuchenich or Ron Paul, but I don't see him as an insider good old boy like Hillary is.

And Bill wasn't an insider either when he first won. But he is now.

I'm not looking for a president who is anti Wall Street either. But I certainly object to Bush going on tv and telling us that we are being held up by the banks and we need to give them their money or else.

Let's see if that kind of shit happens under Democratic control.

My brother .. is there something you missed about the bailout? Obama even followed McCain's lead and stopped calling it a bailout and instead called it a "rescue package"

C'mon brother .. Obama has taken more money from Wall Street than any candidate running .. including the republicans and the Clinton's.

Do you believe that Wall Street is in the habit of throwing money on candidates they don't control?

Why does Barr donate so much to the Republican party still?

BOB BARR LEADERSHIP FUND, THE
Candidate Contributions: 2007-2008 Campaign Cycle
Total 2007-2008 campaign contributions: $19000
Sort by: Total | Name | State | Party
Candidate Total
Sessions, Jeff (R-AL) $1000
Kingston, Jack (R-GA) $1000
Shays, Christopher (R-CT) $1000
Rehberg, Dennis (R-MT) $1000
Craig, Larry (R-ID) $1000
Graham, Lindsey (R-SC) $1000
Flake, Jeff (R-AZ) $1000
Pryce, Deborah (R-OH) $1000
Coleman, Norm (R-MN) $1000
Hensarling, Jeb (R-TX) $1000
Smith, Gordon (R-OR) $1000
Hayes, Robin (R-NC) $1000
Chambliss, Saxby (R-GA) $2000
Hagel, Chuck (R-NE) $2000
Sununu, John (R-NH) $3000

And, for apologists who think Barr made those contributions BEFORE he joined the LNC, look at some specifics for dates:

Contributions to Federal Candidates | OpenSecrets

Expenditures | OpenSecrets

There are Republicans that believe in liberty, such as Ron Paul in Texas and B.J. Lawson who is running for Congress in North Carolina. Why he gave money to those specific people, I wouldn't know and can only guess.

You got it Bac, she was set up.

They would act as if they did not know who she was every time she tried to enter the building.

She is a black female so it is OK in many of these peoples mind to attack and smear her.

She is well educated and refused to go along with the lies this admin pumped out which now everyone is aware of but now some how shes a nut because she didnt cooperate when capital hill guards tried to harrass her.

Well said.

This woman will be vindicated in time.

She is very bright and was right about 90 % of the things she claimed.

The real nuts are the ones who believed the liars.

Why should anyone be anti all wars? There are things worth fighting and dying for, although Iraq wasn't one of them.

Because war is a racket .. in America, it's a business.

Vietnam, great example.

Iraq 1 .. Bush 1 led Saddam into attacking Kuwait

Iraq 2 .. a joke .. make that, a mass-murdering joke.

We attacked Panama to seize Noriega and lock his ass away so he couldn't speak the truth about Reagan and Bush 1.

Grenada .. what?

How many dead people from just those alone .. maybe 2 million?

Worth fighting and dying for? .. hardly.

Vietnam, great example.

We attacked Panama to seize Noriega and lock his ass away so he couldn't speak the truth about Reagan and Bush 1.

Grenada .. what?

The GOP knows how to seperate religion from politics when it comes to war.

Vietnam, great example.

Grenada .. what?

You've not yet answered how Bob Barr is not an anti-war candidate.

Presidential Candidates:

Chuck Baldwin (C) Constitution Party

Bob Barr (L) Libertarian

McCain (R)

Cynthia McKinney (G) Green

Ralph Nader (I) Independent

Obama (D)

Looks like women have a candidate running for President. Why aren't women flocking to her? What's wrong with the Green party?
Coz she's a stark raving moonbat....

You've not yet answered how Bob Barr is not an anti-war candidate.

Sorry brother, I over-looked your question .. but which version of Bob Barr are you talking about? The version that supported the invasion of Iraq, or the remade "libertarian" version?

Or is it this version ..

"Should Washington simply sit back and leave Iran alone - free to support terrorist groups and regimes in other countries, including Iraq, and to develop a nuclear capability? Of course not. Even considering that our lengthy and continuing occupation of Iraq has greatly strengthened Ahmadinejad, the United States has a clear and legitimate stake in what happens in Iran and with regard to matters in which that regime is involved elsewhere"

Barr the republican is much different than Barr the libertarian .. some call it opportunism.

Cynthia McKinney has a B.A. in international relations from the University of Southern California, a M.A. in Law and Diplomacy from the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.

You may not like her but she is no dummy.

sorry, that one made me shriek hystericaly:eusa_angel:

New Topics

Forum List

Back