Why Don't Women Support Cynthia McKinney from the Green Party?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Presidential Candidates:

Chuck Baldwin (C) Constitution Party

Bob Barr (L) Libertarian

McCain (R)

Cynthia McKinney (G) Green

Ralph Nader (I) Independent

Obama (D)

Looks like women have a candidate running for President. Why aren't women flocking to her? What's wrong with the Green party?

Presidential Candidates:

Bob Barr (L) Libertarian

McCain (R)

Obama (D)

Looks like women have a candidate running for President. Why aren't women flocking to her? What's wrong with the Green party?

Maybe because she's an idiot ?

Cynthia McKinney has a B.A. in international relations from the University of Southern California, a M.A. in Law and Diplomacy from the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.

You may not like her but she is no dummy.

Why on earth would women vote for the Green Party just because they have a female candidate?

Sorry, I wouldn't have voted for Hillary, either.

I would vote for Sarah or Condy.

THe Green Party is the party for the libtards who are too crazy even for other libtards.

Palin's not running for president. She's the VP candidate. She's also the only woman on any presidential ticket that has any command experience, and has got to her current position by leading. I am therefore certain that the GOP can count on your support. :eek:

go check her approval ratings from ALL females .

mckinney is nuttier than mr peanut's trots. I think it's funny that she even tries anymore.

cagle00.gif

The woman is a nutjob. She would make Ralph Nader look like Barack Obama.

Sure .. and Nader was absolutley correct about OBama.

Of course, Obama ran on an issue that McKinney was light years ahead of him on.

Palin's not running for president. She's the VP candidate. She's also the only woman on any presidential ticket that has any command experience, and has got to her current position by leading. I am therefore certain that the GOP can count on your support. :eek:

:badgrin::clap2::tongue:

:lol:

:lol:

Good to know.

Barr's an ass too. So is Nader. If these parties want to be relevant, they need to start running good people.

You mean they need to start running Wall Street puppets like the major parties?

That is what you mean, am I correct?

I'm interested in hearing about your logic for supporting a kook like Cynthia when Sara's so much more qualified. :badgrin:

Will my logic do?

She is the only real anti-war candidate running.

She was the first politician in American with the courage to speak truth to power to the Bush Administration on Iraq.

She has not been bought by Wall Street and stood with the vast majority of Americans on the bailout.

She is one of only a handful of politicians with the courage to speak truth about Israel.

She has been a voice for women, veterans, and the poor her entire political career.

Presidential Candidates:

Bob Barr (L) Libertarian

McCain (R)

Obama (D)

Because women don't just vote for people because they have two X chromosomes.

mckinney is nuttier than mr peanut's trots. I think it's funny that she even tries anymore.

cagle00.gif

Obviously you are completely unaware the every inch of the congressional buildings are onm camera .. there is nowhere you can go in the buildings and not be on camera. I know this because I used to work there.

If indeed McKinney attacked a cop, they could have easaily produced the tape to prove it .. which goes to the heart of why she was never charged. They worked to get rid of her because she was unafraid to speak the truth.

I've been with McKinney on many occasions as we passed the Capital police .. she had a good relationship with them and most encounters ended in jokes and smiles.

Americans are so damn easy to manipulate.

Good luck with the clowns

Forum List

Back